TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through January 23, 2014 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As tired and ridiculous as that storyline had become I found the ending extremely anti-climactic. How can he be some super genius and then so stupid at the end? After all of this is the guy really dead? That's it?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I wish they had shown his body. I'm afraid that they might decide at some point that he's not really dead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I found all kinds of "Minerally goodness". I love this show.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Merrysea, with the say this guy kept popping up he almost seemed invincible. I, too, worry that he's not dead; they were so quick to determine that and celebrate. I'm not totally convinced! I really don't want to see him again. He was just a bit too evil for me.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I really, really hope he's dead dead.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad that story line is over. OMGosh, please let him stay dead!

(And count me in on the "That's it? That's how they're ending it?! train of thought)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
At this point, I think Palant must be dead dead. By now, they would have collected his body from that power plant, where he fell when he was shot so I think that pretty much assures us that Palant is as dead gets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved the wedding episode, it was great that they brought back so many people from their lives. I wish they would have gotten Zach a day pass.

Yeah!! Bones and Seely are finally married.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Loved Hudgens giving birth to the bot fly.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Watching the latest episode of Bones. As they're planning a belated bachelorette party, Bones is talking to Booth about how she knows Angela doesn't like Bones, and how she doesn't want to choose between them.

What happened? I obviously missed that plot line.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"What happened? I obviously missed that plot line."

Palant forced Booth to tell Bones that they could not get married (and he wasn't allowed to tell her that it was because Palant was coercing him with a threat to kill innocent people if he didn't comply). Angela (Bones' best friend) became very defensive and angry at Booth during that whole time and she made a lot of nasty comments to him for hurting Bones by ending their engagement with no explanation.

At least that's how I remember it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Whoami, I am just now watching my tape and was wondering the very same thing. Came here to ask, LOL.

Thanks Sanfranjoshfan, I remember her being mean but I didn't realize that she hasn't apologized to Booth for her comments.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Thank you SanFran! I do remember the whole Palant forcing them to not get married thing. But I'd have thought Angela would have "forgiven" Booth once they took care of Palant. I assume Booth would have told them all the real reason after the fact.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"You can keep the pen, it's got person on it." LMAO.

Honey51

10-08-2001

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Honey51 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, love you quote. I find the humor in this show wonderful. I try hard not to miss it, but thank goodness for recordings.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Friday's show was very sad. Poor Wendell :-( Have to admit it made me cry

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I thought it was one of their better outings.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I must finish the latest show. Invariably I end up watching just as I begin eating….not a good combination! Had to stop watching until mealtime was over…then got distracted. I do love this show and it's quirky blend of characters.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Just watched the last episode!!!! Wendell!!!! I know he's just a character on a TV show but I want to pray for him... He's one of my favorite assistants.

I got choked up when he told Brennan that they were a good team and she corrected him... saying they ARE a good team.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Just another case of introducing drama when there didn't need to be any. I like Wendell, too, but giving him cancer didn't make me like him more, and all the drama they want to produce about this is lost on me.

I'm thinking Bones is wrapping up. Maybe one or two more seasons at most??

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't like it when dramatic shows always have dramatic things happen to the cast... like whole Pellant storyline... These characters already have dramatic and serious jobs... and I hate it when the job merges with their outside of work lives... because that just doesn't happen. Bones has used the serial killer targeting the cast scenario numerous times... I just can't remember their names right now...

But I like it when shows have normal, real-life dramatic events occurring to the cast... like Cam's identify theft... and now Wendell's cancer. Cam's identify theft for example... the show didn't focus on it... but they showed bits and pieces of how it affected Cam's life. I think they will do the same with Wendell's cancer. We will continue to see Wendell from time to time... and see his fight against the disease... Just like so many people who have to battle cancer but still continue on with their lives... And I am hoping he has a positive outcome!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Although it was sad, that was by far the best Bones episode in a very long time. Excellent story and good acting. Which is a good thing after some awful episodes recently. I'd practically given up on them ever producing something this good again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm all cancer storylined out from another show I'm watching, been crying every episode for the last few weeks, and talking to a friend for whom it's all very close to home, and then crying more. Better he stay and fight though than it being a plot point to get rid of him (if he were to go travelling). These shows can get too real and I don't know if it's good or bad, sometimes I wish it could just be escapism.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I liked how Bones reacted to his diagnosis and let him know that she values him. It showed a much softer side of her.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I may be wrong... but I don't think the show is going to showcase Wendell's cancer... I don't think it will be a major storyline.

I agree with Bones' reaction to his diagnosis, it goes to show just how much her character has softened over time.

The show is in its 9th season... so I do agree that is probably winding down. I do hope that they keep the stories/episodes separate and quit having these lengthy, multi-episode, multi-season story lines where someone is out "to get" the core characters. I hate that... So here's hoping they wrap up this "Ghost Killer" storyline... FAST!!!