TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Major Crimes (on TNT): Archive through May 30, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another new show tonight!!!

Treasure

06-26-2002

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Treasure a private message Print Post    
Thank you! I almost forgot this was Monday. ehehe

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Loved how the therapist handled it all with Rusty. Good twist on the case. Good show!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh it made me smile ear to ear when he came back to just play a game of chess...'Rusty' deserves an emmy, he shows so much emotion without even saying a word

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, who is Dr Joe? I can't remember where I have seen him before.

Loved the show!! Cracked up when Det Sanchez did that crazy walk and said yeah we latinos all know each other, then Oh, yeah that's Manny, LOL. so funny.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Is Dr. Joe the strange guy on the Barnes and Nobel Christmas commercials?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't think that is him, I think the B&N guy was on the office, but I didn't watch that show, LOL. Guess I will go and check the show's page and see if I can figure it out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
found it, LOL. Bill Brochtrup from NYPD Blue begins his evaluation

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo. I use to watch that every week, didn't recognize him though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent show once again, I loved the nicknames for all the suspects, LOL.

Oh and next week is a Christmas episode, those are always great fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well bummer, it was a good show, loved how Dr. Joe was able to get Rusty to look a little more at his Mom. But it was an awful Christmas show, LOL, I was hoping for a little more levity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Rusty says "...I'm supposed to lay on the ground or bleed out".

This show is funny so far.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
My show cut off as Rusty was driving away after "failing" his test by not looking in the back seat. Did anything happen after that?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she was totally pissed and told him the op was over

Im so irritated how far they are dragging the Rusty thing out.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pamy. I didn't think much happened. I was pissed at him too. ITA It's about time his whole drama is over.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I too am tired of the whole Rusty saga..like any of this is reality...not!!!! I do fiind his acting is really maturing though, there is sooo much that goes on on his face that he is worth watching.

Sandylee

05-07-2011

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandylee a private message Print Post    
My recording cut off at the end of last nights' show! Can someone tell me the reason Rusty gave Sharon for not being able to live with her anymore? Thank you!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
No real reason, just because of who he was. But she said he was going to live with him...that's that. Lol. Every time I seel Rusty I am reminded of his goofball part as Eldridge the pot head friend of Jake on Two and 1/2 men.

Anyone else think Mary McConnell acts to calm all the time. Not at all like others on other shows. Not a big fan of the show, nothing else is on when it is on so I watch.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I love this show. Rusty told her that she wouldn't want him to live with her after everything that came out. She quickly set him straight. :-)

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Iluv, Sharon was DEFINITELY not calm last night. There were moments she was on the verge of tears and panic.

So realistic that Rusty didn't think Sharon would love him anymore ....silly rabbit.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and the 'is he or isnt he' gay dance continues

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Misspoufy, I too saw the underlying emotions going on with Raydor as did her fellow officers. I think that's why Taylor went to court to help keep her informed while she worked the other case.

How perfect that Provenza was spot on in his shot with his new glasses! Geez I love this show and will miss it until it comes back next summer!

Sandylee

05-07-2011

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandylee a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Back on June 9, I can't wait.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Friday, May 30, 2014 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Ohh thanks for the premiere date - I was wondering when it would start up again