TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 19, 2014 users admin

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I've never heard of them either.
Aw poor Nicole, here I was thinking that AT LAST she would find happiness and be good but it looks bad for her.
Yesterday when Brady named all her ex loves I cracked up. And they all ended badly.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Sonny is Jackson! Justin also has a son, Alexander with Angelica.

I laughed at the Brady and Nicole exchange. IMO, she has more chemistry with everyone on the show except Eric! Doesn't look good for her at all.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
They have ruined Nicole's character. I'm so over her. ugh and OMG I can't stand Daniel/Jennifer can we do a murder suicide storyline with them? LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
here is a question for you.....who do YOU think killed Nick????

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I think it's Sonny, but Gabby thinks it's Will, and Will thinks it's Gabby. I also think Lucas thinks Will did it, so they're all trying to "save" the other.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
welllll today was a surprise. I didn't think it was Gabby, I'll bet Sami is relieved

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I still don't think it's Gabby. That would be too easy - and did you see EJ when she talked about all the people who had helped her with Nick? EJ was clearly realizing Kate and/or Sami could also very easily be suspects. He might just be plotting Gabby's defense, OR he may have realized that he knows how actually did do it.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I hadn't imagined it was Gabi either, but her confession sure rang true to me. Especially as opposed to Will's which seemed obvious to me that he thought he was protecting Sonny.

I think it's sad that the whole clan rushes to help Will/save Will/protect Will, but as soon as Gabi confesses they all go home & go about their business. Even EJ...he stuck around but he's not trying to stop her like he & Sami tried to stop Will. I think he just stuck around to make sure she doesn't implicate the rest of them. No one even offered to hunt down Rafe for her!

This whole saga has left a bad taste in my mouth towards EJ, Sami, Kate, Will, Sonny. Right now I'm feeling so bitter towards them that I'd love if Gabi would take them all down w/ her. They're such a selfish bunch!

Lol, I'm pretty sure that my reaction isn't the norm, though. :-)

Critter59

07-18-2012

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Critter59 a private message Print Post    
Gabi is leaving the show, I guess this was a way to get rid of her without killing her off.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
personally I think Kate would be a good bet to have killled Nick although Gabbie's story seemed real possibly because we sall everything she said play out.
Poor Nicole...everyone is going to hate her for do ing this to good boy Eric.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
I have no sympathy for Nicole, they have made her character so pathetic. She should of just been honest from the start. She's the town liar!

Gabi's last air date is next week, so yes she did kill Nick (I swear it sounds like an episode of snapped) she has been killing her scenes in these last few episodes.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol, does that mean she's been good? Because if so, then I agree! Gabi's been breaking my heart these last couple of episodes. Oh! and now we know why Gabi was so adamant about including Sonny & Rafe in the baby's custody agreement...note that was the day after Nick's murder.

Abigail's lines for Midol made me chuckle, but I liked it. They should incorporate the ads into the scripts more often, maybe there'd be less commercial breaks!

This is exactly who Nicole is, though, isn't it? She's a likeable and pretty good person until she sets her sights on a man, and then she loses all sense & morals! It's similar to what she did when she wanted Daniel even though he loved Jennifer. She just kept getting deeper & deeper in her lies until they all blew up in her face.

I love that about DOOL, though! I love when a characters bad deeds eventually catch up w/ them. :-)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I just feel bad for Nicole because I thought she was finally going to find someone to be happy with but you are right once she sets her sights....watch out Salem...she is good at her job.
And yes Gabi has been chewing up the scenery lately. DOOL writers are really good at making their hateful characters really hateful...I couldn't stand nick and thats what they wanted. I can't stand when Kate is being crazy but again thats what they want...with Nick gone I wonder who will be the new bad guy???

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
For a very long time I have wanted true redemption and happiness for Nicole. I have always liked her and felt she got such a raw deal through much of her life. I was pulling so hard for her and Eric (although I find him boring, and see little chemistry between the two). I so wanted her to do the right thing this time. She did not. As much as I had hoped for her happiness, I have absolutely no sympathy for her over the latest tricks she has pulled, including the lies to and about her best friend, as well as Eric. I don't know where her storyline is going to go from here.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
so who is Paige's mom going to turn out to be? she keeps saying little things about mom and now she is going to come for graduation. I think she will have a connection to the Hortons, but definitely to Salem.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Danial dumped Jennifer for
Now! Teach her to stick her nose in another's business

Glad Nicole told Marlena she won't help Eric! Ha teach Marlena for being the B she is

Don't get what made Sammy pull that envelope with photo out-
Wth- has she known all along and is torchering Abigail on purpose..... Hmmm never saw this coming

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I thought the pictures were in Abby's portfolio - so today was the first day Sami had seen them. Did I miss something somewhere?

I'm bummed that Daniel dumped Jen. We haven't had a couple last longer than two seconds in years, and I'd like to see them get two people together and keep them together! Will and Sonny have the longest-running current relationship with the exception of Maggie and Victor!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Many years ago Jennifer was one of my favorite characters. Perhaps I have become jaded in my old age; but, imho, she has just become too, too Miss Goody Two Shoes for my taste. While I think Eric deserved to know the truth, I didn't appreciate the messenger. I couldn't help but applaud when Daniel dumped Jennifer. And then, when Jennifer kept insisting that he didn't mean it, that she knew what was right for them and started kissing him, I thought all was lost. But, Daniel held strong. Yay! (at least for now) Jennifer's holier than thou attitude rubs me so completely wrong, that if Ann was not so ugly in her ways, I could almost (but not quite) be team Ann.

Oh, it's going to be a rough day at the DiMera mansion tomorrow. Can't wait! Go get 'em Sami!!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
That scene was a bit confusing re the photos. It was EJ who has had the photos and was keeping them hidden. (Obviously, not very well.) I took it that Sami interrupted him leaving the house and it was his case on the desk that she opened and from which she retrieved the envelope/photos. I don't remember Abigail ever having any of the photos. But, I could be wrong.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Well..that was stupid to still have the photos around and not destroy

and I think I answered my own question above. bet Paiges mom will turn out to be...Eve

I am ready for Nicole to go

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Daniel and Nicole have great chemistry. I think they tried to force the Daniel/Jen Supercouple on the viewers but at the end of the day, they just don't work. This breakup paves the way for them to eventually pair up Daniel and Nicole. Don't shoot the messenger! It seems the obvious choice, has been coming for a while. They have had more scenes together in recent months than with their respective partners. And Eric is just a limp noodle character which suited him as a priest but not as a love interest.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am also not a Daniel/Jen fan but this rediculous breakup is crazy. Daniel can be mad, they could fight, they could scream and then kiss and make up. He is just being a goody two shoes and it ring false. NICOLE AND DANIEL OMG that would just be nuts. I think Nicole will go after Rafe now.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I agree that Nicole and Daniel have great on screen chemistry. However, I don't see them in a romance any time soon. I have been trying to figure out what is going to happen with Nicole. I wonder if she might be pregnant. I know she is not supposed to be able to get pregnant, but this is soap world. Plus, Marlena's head would spin, and not for the first time.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Didn't Nick send Abby pictures, too? That was why she was so freaked out and went to EJ about doing something to deal with Nick.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Nick sending Abby any of the pictures. They had that nasty quarrel in the park, or wherever, when Nick blind-sided her with something along the lines of "what would everyone think of sweet, innocent Abigail if they only knew she was nothing more than EJ DiMera's little wh--e". My memory is that his attack was verbal - I don't remember any pictures being given/shown to her. It was after the verbal attack that she freaked out and went running to EJ.