TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Season 2 Episode 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orange is the New Black: Season 2 Episode 4 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Someone talk to me! LOL

I was shocked at Lorna's backstory. Who knew she was a stalker! So riveting and heartbreaking.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am afraid I'll say something I shouldn't at you!

Yes, that took me completely by surprise, I thought Christopher had left her when she was put in prison, but I was shocked the whole affair was in her imagination!!

So close to being caught too! I wonder how tempting it is when (if?? maybe it doesn't happen) you have outside duties as an inmate to leave the car. Three hours that the female guard gave her is a long time. Even the one hour is a long time if you just wanted to buy contraband or had arranged to meet someone. She doesn't seem to be frisked when she gets back to the prison.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that back story was a surprise. Sad and quite revealing. I'm honestly surprised she didn't get caught because that guy surely had to suspect it was her, as he knew she was his stalker! I would think he would have reported it to police and they would have looked into her whereabouts.

I think I'm probably going to finish up the season tonight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the other thing that shocked me was how come they let an inmate drive a van outside of the prison???!!! Im shocked she hasnt tried to drive off before!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: