TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Season 2 (spoilers through end of sea...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orange is the New Black: Season 2 (spoilers through end of season) users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This thread is for people who've watched all of season two, or don't mind being spoiled on it!

The last episode was amazing! I thought the season in general took a bit of an upsetting turn, but they made it a bit more lighthearted in the finale and tied up everything in a really good way.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Did anyone get the idea that the van driver intended for Miss Rosa to take the van ?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't think he intended it, but he did seem to think it was bad she would die in prison. Morelli gave a bit of an unconvincing performance of surprise, so he might have caught on to that!

I particularly loved the "nuns, scatter" or "nuns, run!" of the guard to the nuns! His whole interaction with the nuns was funny, and his songs on the little ukelele (ukelini?).

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt !

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
i loved seeing everyone's back stories this season. Knowing that Morelli was in because of her stalking of Christopher. Why the nun was in. Who Rosa was... etc.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am still not clear on Red 's back story as to why she is in prison and also the story of Crazy Eyes being convicted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some they really haven't clarified (like Red). She popped that other Russian lady's silicone breast implant in season one, and the Russian mob seemed to be making them do dodgy stuff to pay that debt off, so I wonder if it's going to be something to do with that.

I loved Morelli's story, and her little day trip! I never dreamt the whole thing was her being crazy, I just assumed Christopher had moved on and she hadn't.

Another fun thing from the finale... Piper reporting Alex to her parole officer to get her back in prison, lol! Well Alex wanted to be safe, what's safer than prison!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing about Morelli!

Cannot wait for season 3 already!!!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Marameko, yes, Morello, the van driver (not the guard) did expect her to take the van. She told Rosa that she shouldn't have to die in prison.

I expected that Vee would run out into the road and the van would hit her. I never expected Miss Rosa to turn and intentionally kill her - but I laughed out loud when she did!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Merrysea...I was not unhappily as well when Vee bit the dust.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they'll arrest the woman who embezzeled the money for her husband. It would be interesting to see her in the prison in season 3.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, that would be awesome!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Pulled an all-nighter and finished the season last night. I agree that things with Vee got really dark -- kind of like how we think prison would be -- scary! Was so glad when she was run over. She was just too evil.

The plot where the pregnant girl wants the guard to turn himself in -- just a bit annoying to me. Of course you don't want him to go to jail, have a crime on his record. How stupid and telling that she thinks that would be okay. Just the mentality that everyone goes to jail. I do like the guard a lot and think the actor plays him well.

I like how the other prison officials really seem to be trying to do the right thing now. I'd love to see them bring back the woman guard.

Another good season. Can't wait for 3!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Binge watched the entire season 2 this past week. Loved it!! This show is the best casted show . . every character is so different and the actors are great.

Now I need to find something new to binge.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of concerned for Nikki next season with her past in heroine. I bet it's hard to play the part since she was a heroine addict in real life too. I've always loved Natasha Lyonne and am happy she is acting again. Loved the ending and the song at the end-Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper".lol.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Hopefully it's therapeutic for her, but yes, I'm worried about the character too. I had no idea she had a problem in real life too.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was bad,real bad. She almost died a couple of times and if I remember correctly got involved in to prostitution to fuel her addictrion.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Mother in prison telling daughter in prison, (who is pregnant by a prison guard) " I raised you in a non traditional home, and you turned out OK"

Such a sad moment.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did they show why Dayanna is in prison?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 21, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I finished the whole season. As a whole I was disappointed. Best ep was the one with stalker girl, I adore her. The last ep was my 2nd fav. Other than that I was like eh.

They can just get rid of her xfiance and friend...they bring nothing to the storylines any longer.

This season..I have to say that I have never seen so many ugly boobies!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I liked this season better than the first. Piper and Alex (mainly Alex) get on my last nerve, so it was refreshing to see the show focus on some of the others. I'm bummed at the thought that Alex may be coming back next season.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Rehtse. Alex drives me up a tree. I wish she'd go away forever.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I really liked this season without Alex and Piper being the main story. I'm sorry they're bringing her back for the next season.

My favorite moment in the finale was when Rosa aimed the van right for V and then calmly commented afterwards "She was always so rude!"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: