TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through June 09, 2014 users admin

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
huh? wait, which spoiler we talking about? lol

In the cell, Tyrian was talking to someone(was it Jamie?) and they asked him if he did it, he said something like 'yes, I killed my nephew'

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
he was mad that they would even ask him that, of course he didn't kill Jeofrey

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Denecee, I'm not going to say any more. I don't want to spoil. You will see what I mean in coming episodes.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree we should probably just see how it plays out. We know they aren't exactly following the books so who knows.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Naja, I read all the books twice. I have to say I don't think you and I are talking about the same conversation. So no problem not talking about it.

Jimmer, what I was talking about has already played out, and that was who killed Jeoffrey.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Of course we weren't talking about the same conversation, but it is on the same subject and it hasn't happened yet on the show.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
well, thank you for confirming that we aren't talking about the same thing,lol!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's cool that you've read all the books. I'm almost finished the fourth one. I'll probably read the fifth one right after and then there will probably be quite a wait for number six. He's not too speedy.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, you said it, a long wait for book 6! too long the suspense is killing me!! My family read them all at the same time so we had so many discussions about the story. My son, one of my daughters and my husband have a way better memory than I do on the names and places. It's a lot of fun!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I had to stop reading in the middle of the 4th book. Was getting confused watching the show about what is going to happen last season, this season, or not until the future. Watching the show is more fun now (that's how I watched season 1, before I had read the book).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great episode tonight. Peter Dinklage is trending on Twitter right now with people commenting on his performance.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was fantastic. I was hanging on every word in the trial. I got a sick feeling in my stomach as soon as Shae showed up to testify.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Shae, I want to say "that Biotch!" but then she had to save her own self, I guess.

Can't wait till next week!

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Great acting, great casting, great show! All other shows just don't cut it anymore :-)
Now also hooked on house of cards and Orange is the new Black.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
29 minutes!

This has been a long 2 weeks waiting for a new ep.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I hope a certain something happens tonight!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, just watched last night's show and I'm surprised no one is here talking about it. That was especially gruesome, even for GoT! Did anyone else notice that when the credits came on, there was no music at first, just total silence. I guess they were allowing us to be stunned. I was (even though I read all the books, it was really gruesome to watch it play out). Yowza!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was gruesome! A slight change from the book though the outcome was identical. I think they did the no music at the end for the Red Wedding episode as well.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am right there with you, Babyjaxmom! That wasn't nearly as gruesome in my head!

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for the finale. I KNOW what is going to happen and can't wait to see everyones reaction. I know some of you have read the book also but for those that haven't.......... It is going to be < wait for it > ledgendaryyyyyy lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whether you read the books or not, as soon as Oberyn started pompously mouthing off, you could see what was coming. I had to turn my head. And I kept turning back too soon just to see more!....LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched last weeks episode. I did exactly what you did Naja, cracking an eye open. That was a mess. I have not read the books although I have them to be read.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
last night was prob my least favorite show out of all the seasons

Yacky

07-06-2005

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Mine too Denecee it was just one big fight seen

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought it was pretty good though it's the first show that I recall where it totally focussed on only one location and set of characters which isn't the normal tone of the show or the books.