TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 28, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was cracking up at Brad and Bridge watching the red carpet on TV, so funny.

Hmmm, Florin, I will be on the lookout as I watch my tapes.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Naja- here is what your looking for....

Monday 12th
The Nurses Ball continues with unexpected guest arrivals as well as more enlivening performances.

Ronn Moss (ex-Ridge, "Bold And The Beautiful") guest stars.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Link to spoiler above

http://soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/spoilers/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since we know that is not real Luke, is Bill E, where do we think real Luke is?

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I hope it's John Stamos too. Would be really sucky if it's not.
I also noticed Levi was way too interested in Felicia and her necklace. Really not liking him at all. Kinda skeevy(?) looking. But at least he brought Maxie back. And Spinelli is on his way back too! Read it earlier this week on line, I think soap digest or soap central.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lostfan. The article I read originally mistakenly said it was supposed to be last Friday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so glad to hear about Spinelli, when Carly said that they needed someone to work on the phone I thought of him immediately.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Me too Dipo. Maybe Carly and Franco ran off to Spinelli with the phone and that's how they bring him back. Unfortunately the author of the article didn't know how long Spinelli would be sticking around.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch GH today! I missed the 1st half..... Was Blackie John Stamos? Or a nobody look a like? Lol

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
There was no Blackie - "scheduling conflict". Useless hype for that gap in the show

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Blackie was played by Ronn Moss ( ex-ridge on Bold and the Beautiful). He played with Hall and Oates at the nurses ball.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
What a ripoff! Instead of Blackie we get Ron Moss with his band plugging his new cd! I was really looking forward to seeing John perform. Boogers!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ronn Moss was playing with his old band "Player" and they did their biggest hit they had from the '70s "Baby Come Back".

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
When Ron was talking to Spencer he mentioned something about a new cd. Didn't he leave his show to revive the music career? I don't follow him closely since I never watch the other soaps. But I seem to remember one of the mags said that was the reason.
Eh, but who knows....whatever the reason he was on GH, it was a bait and switch and we wuz robbed! IMO. :-)

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
when Levi commented on Felicias necklace, first thing I thought is he is going to steal it. I hope he is gone soon.

So glad Maxie is back

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Was very disappointed with this years Nurses Ball. Ewwww on all the product placement, the "acts" were too canned. There was too much drama , especially the tacky ending with Lucy, Scott and her underwear.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Now we know why "blackie" had a "scheduling conflict". Yoplait yogurt was a big sponser. John Stamos is associated with Dannon Greek Yogurt.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
The nurses ball was a little silly...
But the very end of the episode, where so many showed up at the hospital to support Sabrina & Patrick w/ that perfect song in the background, brought tears to my eyes. :-)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
And what about mama oberich? You will always be on my mind....

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
John Stamos was never going to be on this show anyway. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't return to a soap. He's too big for that show now.

That Levi character gives me the skeevies! And a really bad actor too. I too hope he's gone soon.

I heard spinelly is only back for a very short stint. Maxis custody hearing for her baby is coming up. So I wonder if she will get baby. But either way he's not staying.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I always loved the nurses ball and I am glad it is back, but I felt ripped off when I thought John Stamos (Blackie) was going to be there and then they said he wasn't. Boooooo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And there it is, just as someone here predicted, Jordan is working for the DEA, LOL.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anything good happen on GH today? My power was out and I missed it. I really miss Soapnet!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
it was a decent episode - and then ABC News broke in for the last 12 minutes on the east coast - but definitely a must watch if only for sonny's reaction to the tape...

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, Sabrina and Patrick named their son, Gabriel Drake Santiago. Sonny's reaction to hearing that Ava killed Connie was noteworthy. Otherwise I was flipping back and forth between The Good Wife and GH.