TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Longmire: Archive through August 26, 2013 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This show is so great. I did not see that conversation at the end coming. Can't wait to find out the entire story of what happened in Denver.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I like this show, too! Mostly it's because I enjoy the characters. Walt is my favorite. I love how smart he is! He definitely would have my vote for sheriff!

I'm having a little trouble remembering Monday instead of Sunday (like last season), but I actually like it on Monday better...just can't remember. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Henry's my favorite character, and the female deputy (who used to be on Battlestar Galatica), but I can't remember her character name.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm loving all the characters - even Branch and Ferg! It's just a perfect combo of a great cast with great writing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Show Tonight!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Is that reminder for me, Dipo? lol
Thanks, I needed it. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, only if you need it. I need it as well because I have too many things all at the same time. It takes me a while to work out what will be watched, what will be taped and how long I have to tape. So far I am taping for 4 hours so I can get Glades, Longmire, Major Crimes and King and Maxwell. And tonight is when all my fav PBS shows are on from 7 to 10 pm, LOL, so it is my busy night.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Any idea on what Vic's 'past' is about and 'who' might have found her?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was just came her to ask "who found her"! So Kappy if you hear anything let me know.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't remember which "big" city Vic came from but I thought it was back east? "Anniversary" could mean so many things from a wedding to a death. I assume her husband knows about her past. There's something about him I just don't trust. Makes me wonder if he could have let someone know where she is located now.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Vic's past will be a large part of the storyline this season. Hopefully we will find out before the end of the season. I don't trust her husband either.

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
Kappy, Vic formerly was a homicide detective in Philadelphia.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Daydreamer!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Time for a new show tonight, get those dvrs programed.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't get over how good this show is. It's not just the cast and the writing but how they handle everything - right down to the music.

Last night's episode had a good twist to it. You just knew there would be a problem the minute you saw the silhouette of the cigar and a gun in the horse rider's hand.

I'm worried for Henry but I loved his scene with the older woman at the end.

And Branch? I almost had some hope for him earlier in this season but wow, has power gone to his head!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Either I had a major case of deja vu or last night was a re-run. :-)
I wonder why.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Whrlwnd. The next new episode will be July 29th but I wonder why the break?

This show is good enough that I enjoyed the reruns. I figure that both the ex-cop that Vic knows and the hired killer (Zip) will be back so it was good to review where they came from.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yea, new episodes were back this week.

I hate that Cady hooked up w/ Branch again, and then confided to him (of all people!) about her mother. tsk, tsk, tsk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That poor tormented man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow! That was an intense show, barely even caught that he was elected because everything was so engrossing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lots of twists and turns tonight - great episode!

I'm beyond irritated with the storyline of the detective from Denver. They didn't do anything to find the killer of Longmire's wife but this guy is willing to drive all over the country to find the killer of a murdering drug dealing meth-head? It just does not make sense. Yeah, yeah, he grew up in the south with a crooked sheriff but he's beginning to look crooked himself to me. I do not like that storyline!

The show will be back in November and I will miss it until then.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I agree, kappy, I really don't like that Denver storyline and especially don't like that smirking cop.
I watch this show to see the cowboys and natives, not big city drug murders.
I like Branch and Henry.
Whenever I see the blonde lady Walt is sleeping with, I keep thinking it's Charlie's mother LOL