TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orphan Black: Archive through May 19, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought we should start a thread for it...

I am two episodes behind still, I just saw the one where Alison interrogated her hapless husband, lol.

I'm very curious as to what Paul is up to, whether he will become a friend or is just playing them, but I guess I am likely to find that out when I get time for the next couple of episodes.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
There are only two more episodes left to air this season.

IMDB.COM does have a section for a season 2, but no details.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It'll be 10 episodes again but that's all I know. And I guess it will start about the same time as this year, March-ish.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Bummer that there are only two shows left!! I really enjoy the comedic elements they toss into the storyline. I'm happy it was picked up for another season.

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
Love this show! Allison cracks me up, that glue gun scene - youch!

I'm glad I found this show and even happier there will be another season.

Oh yeah...thanks for the separate thread

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Great finale. I'm ready for season two!!!!!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Only 10 more months.
Just one comment - Helena heals.

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Enjoyed it so much that I watched nine episodes yesterday. The only one I'm missing is the one that just aired last night. Glad it got picked up for a second season!

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
I agree Rieann! Now that I know the end, I may re-watch to see from another perspective.

Mrs S - good or bad?

Sadiesmom - you're probably right.

Still love me some Allison =)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Mrs S - good or bad?

I'll say she ends up being good because right now they want us to think she is bad. lol! From the picture, the birth mother had, she was probably part of the research team and is Kira's "watcher".

I love Allison too! I knew that neighbor wasn't her watcher.

Good catch, Sadiesmom, about Helena healing! It will be just like Kira did. Sweet auntie Helena.

The little girl that plays Kira is a doll!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Helena will heal because of all those scars on her back, wouldn't they have healed if she heals?

Mrs S... they've hinted before that she was something dodgy to do with the IRA during the troubles, so I don't like her chances of having a reasonable explanation for that photo (which I couldn't see clearly, but I assume had her with some scientists?). I didn't even think about her being Kira's watcher! Yeah, that would work.

Funny with Alison's husband being her monitor afterall. I thought Alison was going to try to torture some information from the neighbour lady not kill her!

Was the new clone (they were calling her something like "provoclone"???) meant to be older than the others?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
They called her Pro-clone i.e. prototype. I watch with closed captioning because I can't catch all the words in accents.

Helena seemed to heal just fine from the rebar stuck inside of her. I think the back scarring is from the frequency. You don't know if she does it all the time.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
"felix" is answering fan questions on Twitter - here is a link for non twitterers
https://twitter.com/search?q=%40JordanGavaris&src=typd

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching episode 8 and this show just gets more interesting!

Just started episode 9 and looks like Kara has Helena's healing genes.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Reminder... Season 2 starts tonight on BBC America. Yay!!

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am really looking forward to seeing this show back!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
It is back and it held nothing back. Wow. Most shows have a simple thread and some filler, but this show has no filler, I feel I need to watch it several times to not miss anything. Incredible

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Great show, sistra.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It was excellent last night, per usual. HOw about how Helena eats eh? She was eating sardines or oysters with mustard, uncooked ramen noodles, boiled egg and powdered donuts. Ewwwww LOL

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I'm always amazed at the characters and the acting. Every person is so different and I believe it every time!

Sarah/LikeableRebelMomProtagonist
Helena/CrazyWildShakira
Alison/SoccerMomAddict
Cosima/NewAgeScientist
Rachel/ColdCorporateB-Word
Beth/SuicideCop
Katja/SickDeadGerman

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Love your list, Gmg! You have to add that Alison is great comic relief (especially with Felix). Helena is funny too, in her special psycho way. Shakira-LOL!

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I just cracked up with Helena said "brothersistra." I wonder if the "sistra" thing was a mistake at the beginning and they just went with it.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I think seestra was planned from the beginning because Fee is gay.

I can't wait to see what role Kathryn Alexandre plays, she is going to be in the 9th episode. I'm happy that she gets to be in camera full view.

That stitching the lips shut - YUK, they are nut jobs for sure.

And the preview of Mrs. S. - shocking indeed!

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I meant that I was wondering if the word "sistra" was a mistake in the first place. Maybe the actress (Tatiana) pronounced it that way (as Helena) by mistake right at the beginning. I imagine that the production crew cracked up and the director kept it as a word that would be used forever. I noticed one time that Helena slipped up and said "sister" instead of "sistra."

I don't think that the "brothersistra" thing was because he is gay. I think its just because he is Sarah's (adopted) brother. Sarah was just trying to get Helena to trust Felix so she said that he is the "brothersistra."