TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 15, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do too. I guess whatever case JJ and Cruz were working on is what led to her being snatched or whatever happened to her. Didn't she say when Cruz first appeared this season that it was going on two or three years - something to that effect?

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Just watched tonight's episode. I was really disappointed. They were on The Talk today talking about how wonderful tonight's show was going to be and it was not as good as some of their regular shows. It was totally predictable. Just didn't live up to the hype..

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I liked last nights show because it answered the mystery of the JJ and Cruz relationship. At least it was a mystery to me. I see Lexie_girl was spot on up thread, but I wasn't sure. Also enjoyed seeing Prentiss again and seeing JJ with her husband.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Kind of a hard episode to watch, though.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just tried to watch this weeks' episode (3/12/14, I think) and could not watch it. Anybody else see it? I had to turn it off about 6-8 minutes in, was afraid of having nightmares, and I still might. Holy snot.

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
Could not watch it, and I have never had to turn this show off before...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You'll be pleased to know (SPOILER ahead) the young man they showed kidnapped at the beginning of the episode was saved just in time so that they could treat the rabies he was given, and he lived happily ever after :-).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was very unhappy that it seemed that dogs were going to be seen badly, but it worked out ok. Only a bad person who was obsessed with rabies. The show turned out to be a good one.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt and Dipo, you brave souls. Like Whiplash, this was the first time I have ever had to stop watching. Maybe I will go back and try it again knowing now it is not going to be as bad as it appeared.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know if you guys looked, but the ratings were equal to "American Idol" and "The Voice" that night! That's just crazy ratings for this show!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/13/..../

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW Naja - that's awesome!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, that was a creepy one!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was creepy, but I enjoyed it. It was a cross between the Hatfield and McCoys and an old X-File episode where this family had been inbreeding since the civil war (and they kept mama under the bed).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
This episode reminded me of that X-Files episode, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
SFJF... that was one of my top five X-Files episodes and I remember it being a fan favorite when they would do a fan-favorite marathon, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of that episode. I think that is why I liked this episode so much because I love the Hatfield and McCoys and that X-File episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I found it:

"Home"(season four, episode two): The X-Files has always been slightly overrated as TV horror. It primarily provided “shock” scares, with monsters lunging out of the dark, rather than the building unease more typical of series like Twin Peaks. Yet this episode is as scary an hour as TV has produced. Kim Manners, one of the series’ most reliable go-to directors, lensed an alternately terrifying and funny script by Glen Morgan and James Wong to such great effect that the Fox network pulled the episode from the rerun rotation and only broke it out again around Halloween. The conceit? A small town is haunted by three grotesque brothers, the products of incest, and Mulder and Scully are trapped in their haunted house, Texas Chainsaw Massacre style.

(It was the Peacock brothers)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I understand there was some pushback from West Virginians about this episode, portrayng them that way.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if there would be fallout about that episode.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Great season ending episode last night!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes it was. Iffin I had been Spence, I would have have told them to get me the eff out of that hospital and onto the plane.

I had no idea that Jeanne Triplehorn was leaving the show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lots of misdirection about who was leaving, I'm glad it was her, never really warned up to her character.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was okay. I didn't dislike her, but I didn't watch the show because of her either.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
I usually don't like new people on the show but I liked her. I thought she fit them well. Sad to see her leave. I didn't know she was leaving so I was a bit confused with the ending.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Yes, great episode to end the season! I was surprised that Triplehorn ended up leaving. I never really thought she fit in so, it doesn't bother me in the least that she won't be back. I really don't even care if they replace her, but I guess at some point they'll try.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I liked her alright but she wasn't the reason I watch the show.. I didn't know she was leaving, but the ending sort of made that semi clea.r