TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through May 15, 2014 users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Never ever get into a personal relationship with a coworker; especially in their line of work. Will cloud your judgement at the wrong time and could cost someone their life.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I have to watch last nights episode again, can anyone shed some light on some things that lead to Berlin...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately not, I was trying so hard not to fall asleep during it but my eyes kept closing. At the end my hubby said he wasn't entirely sure what was going on either, and he was awake through it all, so I didn't save the recording.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Trini....not much! LOL That's what's made this so good because we know so little about Berlin. We've never seen his face, we don't know why he's been watching Red.

I've wondered if it's a personal vendetta. Or does it have something directly to do with Lizzy. Maybe it could be something about Red working with the FBI. At this point your guess is as good as anyones!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm thoroughly lost. This show has the all-time hardest plot to follow. I have only the smallest idea of what is going on. It's nice to see a few of you are in the same boat. Now I don't feel so dumb.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
I'm happy I'm not the only one confused. But I still watch knowing that I can come here and someone can explain what just happened. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Tom is actually Berlin....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh love that Sanfran! I hope they dont kill Tom off!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Berlin is a woman
Then I wonder whatever happened to Liz's mother.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
on the fb page someone posted the actor that plays Berlin...not Tom not a woman.....of course if we are to believe the person that posted it LOL I think the link was to imbd though

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
This is hilarious, from Funny or Die…

"I want spoilers… I can break you!" LOLOL

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/35d86183ee/al-roker-uncovers-secrets-of-the-blacklist

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing the laugh of the day, Bonza! So glad it included the star (IMO) of the show, Herr Eggold. Woof, woof!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
He's such a cutie, Uncle Ricky! <3

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That was so funny! Thanks for posting.
Got caught up on the last 3 hours so am ready for the season finale. Yeah, Tom is a bad boy, a very bad boy! :-) Love those bad boys.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did everyone see the burns on Red's back?

And the #79 picture from that early capture who had the book of photos of people he murdered.

Looks like Tom crawled out too.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I was watching Kitt. Looks like Red is really her dad! First the burns...then the photo of the same woman that was in Berlin's photo...It clinched it for me. Do you think she let her Tom go or he crawled out on his own? I'm not so sure. Going to be a long summer waiting for its return.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
IS Red her father? Did Lizzie let Tom go? Why does Berlin want to kill Red? Did Red have some part in the death of#79? So many questions!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, so many questions ! I was assuming that hottie husband spy was dead, but maybe you're right and he crawled away and is getting fixed up somewhere? But really, it looked like he whispered to her right before he died. I'm going to assume he's dead. But where's his body?

And yes, it surely seems like Red is her dad. I'm sad they killed off the CIA lady.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
JMO - Red is her father. He is the one who took off with Berlin's daughter. That's why Berlin wants him dead. Which makes Berlin Lizzie's grandpa. When Red said her father died in the fire, what he meant was that something in him died when his life burned up in the fire. He then gave her to Sam who really was her father by raising and caring for her.

Just a thought.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like what Mamabatsy said. At the beginning it seemed too obvious that Red would be her dad, so I thought he couldn't be, and I've been so persuaded by that that now it seems likely (again) that he is the father I'm somewhat shocked! Not sure how that happened!

Back when he took the #79 photo from the bad guy's folder they did that funny fade in from #79's face to Lizzie's so I do think she's the mother. What we don't know is how that bad guy got #79 (seeing as he seemed to be someone who was hired to kill, didn't take his own victims (I think??). I don't know if that's what Berlin might blame Red for.

I think Tom became unconscious after whispering to Lizzie, but either came to a bit later and crawled out (seems impossible) or someone dragged him out. I don't think it was Lizzie, and it seems unlikely it was Red, seeing as he was ready to shoot him just a minute before. But Red had time to make a phonecall when he went downstairs before Lizzie, so he might have seen how sad Lizzie was and felt sorry for her. Or simply felt he might be able to get info from Tom.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh, good point. I was thinking maybe Berlin was the father, but grandfather makes more sense. So Berlin's daughter fell in love with Red, had a baby with Red. Hmmm.... but she went to prison, right? I don't recall how she got out. But then that melter-bad-guy killed her for some reason. All very interesting.

I hope Tom is alive. He's too delicious to be off the show!

Dawn

07-24-2009

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
But we did see Berlin right? I thought the group figured out at the end that it was the guy they were talking to in the hospital that cut off his hand. They showed him at the end giving himself a nearly new identity.

I thought Tom was dead but I guess it makes it more interesting to keep him alive. We need to know why he hooked himself up with Lizzie!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, we saw Berlin. He shaved and is now one handed. Will make him easier to spot without that hand. The actor who plays Berlin has been many a bad character before, one of the most memorable being in Fargo.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001780/

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I still don't think Red is her father. I think he's the one who rescued her from the burning house and took her to Sam. Every time they show flashbacks of that, all she can really see is a blurry male figure that she says was her father. But I think her father is still alive and Tom knows who he is. I also think Tom is trying to play both sides... he works for Berlin but loves her and is really trying to protect her.