TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 13, 2014 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I sure hope so, Bjm! :-) We've already lost Red Riding Hood, (she got cast in another show). And I'm bummed about that. I liked her character's personality and how she was besties with Snow.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When does OUAT come back on? I see the other Sunday night lineup back this Sunday, but not OUAT.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
MamaP, I've read online that it will be back in March.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Absolutely do NOT click on the link if you don't want to see speculative spoilers!!!!! But if, like me, you don't mind, they give a bit of a head's up on the next 3 or 4 eps:

http://www.examiner.com/article/once-upon-a-time-what-will-happen-with-the-characters-2014}

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
So good to have this back!

Do we know how Hook is able to cross "worlds" when it seems no body else can?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loved it! They covered A LOT of ground in one hour yesterday. And gosh, the kid really sprouted over the hiatus! That flying monkey near the end shocked the bleep outta me. Lol. Also it was hilarious when Snow (actress REALLY preggers) commented about Aurora being obviously preggers (actress NOT expecting). Early on in the ep they stupidly (IMHO) showed a full shot of Snow who wasn't supposed to be preggers yet, and the actress is enormous and looks ready to pop out her baby now. Later when they did the reveal, it was underwhelming. Although she was showing last season anyways. But I AM gld it's part of the story now, as Snow is big as a house!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Beth, I have no idea. But they are bound to show us in the next ep, I would think.
It cracks me up that once again they found a way to flip the story on its head. Orig premise: kid knows all and mom is clueless. Now: mom knows and kid is clueless. Lolol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Even my 12 year old commented "Snow is SO pregnant" in that first shot of her standing in that big coat that wasn't big enough to hide that bump. :-)

So glad this show is back and how cute that they wrote the pregnancy into the show (or maybe they didn't, maybe it's just really good timing) :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Loved it! I, too, was watching for signs of Snow's pregnancy and noticed they were trying to hide it in that big coat. So glad they wrote it into the show, cause you can see how happy she and the dad are! (Can't remember actor's name!)

Those flying monkeys scared the crap out of me when I was a kid and they're still hecka scary!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch the "story so far" show before the episode, and maybe I should have because I'm confused.

Most of the group returned to the fairytale land, a year later somehow Hook is in the real world and <stuff happens> Hook and Emma and Henry go back to Storybrooke. Why are Snow and Charming still in Storybrooke and not in the fairytale land where we saw them earlier in the episode?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Kitt, as I understand it (HAH!! prepare for me to be corrected) they ALL went back to the fairytale land and tried to make their way to Snow Whites castle. When they arrived at the castle they found it had been taken over by another evil witch who recursed them and sent them back to Storybrook. There is a bit of a timey-whiney going on because there is a one year difference in between the group being sent back to Fairytale land and Emma coming back and finding them in Storybrook. So sometime in that year, the curse was reapplied and Hook found his way to Emma.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, the evil witch from Oz! Thank you!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Once Upon a Time's beloved Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow) and Josh Dallas (Charming) got married this weekend! Congratulations to the happy couple! ♥

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-stars-ginnifer-695930

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really love that story!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Such a great storyline this season. :-)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed last night's season finale so much. :-) That might be my favorite episode(s).

Except...and I can't believe I'm saying this...poor Regina.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oh I love Regina, these days she's the most human of the lot with her character flaws and emotional struggles. LOL.

Can't wait to see what they do with the FROZEN angle next season. :-) Glad to be rid of the Wicked storyline, for some reason that actress just irked me. Also, she looked much younger than Regina and it was unbelievable that she was supposed to be older than Regina.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Mame, it is not easy being green as Kermit would say.

Discovered this show halfway through the season and love it! I guess I will have to sit down with the grandson and watch Frozen so I can be prepared for next season.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(Snicker) Love it... 'not easy being green'.

BC, you'll enjoy Frozen, it's outstanding. :-)

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Is the new queen evil or good?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
'Misunderstood' in the animated film. Probably bad in OUAT.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
So it's the witch from Frozen? Damn, had no desire to watch that movie but now we have to?

Oh, Regina is pissed again. She'll be out to get Emma for ruining her own one true love. But have to temper it with her love for Henry. Maybe she'll try to steal Hook away from Emma?

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Ugh I love Frozen but I feel like this is to soon to introduce it into the series, just a money ploy by Disney. I mean the lines to meet Anna & Elsa at the parks is 4 hours, that's INSANE lol
Also Elsa's walk at the end was BAD lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
My child and I are both thrilled about Elsa joining the show. Let's face it, they are turning much of the Disney plotlines on their heads, so we are excited to see what they'll do with this. We don't always love what they do on this show, but they are keeping it somewhat fresh and new.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
That's great Brenda. I personally think they could of gone somewhere else and not gone the Frozen route just yet. This may be the show's demise because per Twitter people hate this idea.