TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 10, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What Misspoufy??? Was it Jerry Jacks?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, Misspoufy I see. LOL, Donna Mills you are a bad, bad, mommy. Caught in the act trying to "kill" nacumura. I knew she had something to do with her daughter's death.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Ah Ha!!! So Nathan (James) IS Obrecht's son. So he and Britt are bro/sis. Is Nina really dead? How about her child?

Oh, and do NOT like Maxie's new boyfriend. He's ewwwww

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I get tired sometimes of soaps finding ways to connect new characters to others on the show - why cant they just be new - but I have to say I enjoyed today's twists .... cant wait for all the fall out! wonder who James' real dad is!

and I agree - totally repulsed by "Levi".... get him out of there quickly and get Maxie with Nathan/James

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maxie is back!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hope Elizabeth has AFLAK, she is off work a lot and I don't think she has much in the emergency funds. Or maybe she will let Nicholas help her out or finally marry him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, MissPoufy, the boyfriend is a jerk where do they find these guys for her. Bring back Spinelli.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And finally, Carly has something to do, she can go after Ava, yeah!

Oh and how long do you guys think it will be before new boyfriend is gone and Maxie with James Nathan.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Maxie will revert to form (I hope) and Levi will be off to rescue the Puffins or some other disaster and Maxie and Nathan will become a pair.

Can NOT wait to see Carly and Ava face off!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, legalboxer, doesn't anyone new ever move into town, why do they always have to be related to someone, LOL.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Legalboxer, I wonder if James/Nathan's father is Victor Cassadine. They have history and Victor was pursuing her when Robin was on the show.

Hey...I just had a thought. What if Nina is "frozen" just like Jason is. Victor did mention that there were others besides Jason and I just assumed it was Helena, Stavros or Stefan but maybe it's Nina.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Good thinking! I haven't been convinced that she's really dead...but I hadn't thought of the "frozen" idea. :-)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
yeah - i never have been convinced that Nina was actually dead either - plus was it me or did the place Robin went to in order to do the work the same place as Nina????? At the time i did think "why do they keep having people in the same facilities so much" but with all the different mental hospitals and hide outs it can get confusing :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
2 bits of info I read......

**RUMOR has it Maurice Benard is taking 6mo off..I shall keep you posted***

I have already lost alot of interest in this show- for boring stories.... Will probably for sure be done if he leaves for this long.

And.....
**I still say Luke will turn out to be Bill Eckert***

Who is Bill Eckert?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Rumors I've read agree that Maurice Bernard is taking some time off this summer and Sonny will be going into a coma.

I've also read Finola Hughes is taking the summer off so look for her to be off on another adventure. Probably involving Robert.

Also Jason has been recast and will be coming back this summer

Might be getting good, never know!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Here is what I found on bill Eckert, I still don't remember him.

Bill Eckert was a member of the crew on the SS Tracy. The Greenbelts, an environmental safety organization, protested the arrival of the Quartermaine boat. It had just exploded and sank in Port Charles harbor. Harlan Barrett of Barrett Enterprises came to Port Charles to salvage the SS Tracy. He was impressed with Bill Eckert, who invented a unique machine which raised the ship. Harlan hired Bill as chief engineer with the promise of upward advancement in the company.

In 1993, Bill and his cousin Luke Spencer came face to face when Lucky Spencer was sent back to Port Charles as his parents were still on the run from notorious mobster Frank Smith. Frank's men found Lucky staying with his friend/cousin Sly Eckert. They also found Sly's father Bill Eckert, who was the spitting image of Luke. Bill was trying to protect Sly and Lucky Spencer from a hitman. Bill was then shot in a case of mistaken identity. He died in Luke's arms.

LOL, somehow he is reborn. there is a lot more at this link
http://general-hospital.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Eckert_(Anthony_Geary)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks- lol
Guess I don't remember him or that story line

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Wow, I don't remember that storyline either! I must have taken a GH vacation.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh thank goodness! I'm so new to GH that I'm probably seeing it differently than those who've been w/ it a long time, but ... I really can't stand Sonny, the character is always so wrong about everything! If that news turns out to be true I will be happy for the Sonny-break. I hope everything is alright w/ the actor, though.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd, Sonny is one of those characters you love to hate. He's so imperfect, yet he can have a heart of gold. My biggest beef is they still try to cast him as a chick magnet. I don't think he has that charisma his young character did oh so many years ago (as is obvious by his having children all over the place!) He needs to marry Olivia and settle down. She can put up with his forever relationship with Carly.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
NURSES BALL TIME!

Liesel totally delivered today - exactly the kind of Rocky/Bullwinkle humorous character I expect... she actually made me laugh out loud with her opening number in the best way - as much as I hate her character that is EXACTLY what you would want in that kind of character.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Loved the opening number also! Was so glad to see Ned bring Eddie Maine out to play. I just love Wally Kurth. Wish he could stick around.
Can't wait until Monday...Blackie is back! This is turning into a memorable nurses ball!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I just hope that it is John Stamos playing Blackie and not someone else. That would defeat the whole purpose. Love, love, the nurses ball and I missed the years that they didn't have it on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have a favor to ask you guys. I hope it's ok! :-)

Can you guys tell us in the Bold and Beautiful thread which day our old "Ridge, aka Ronn Moss" shows up on your show?
Thanks!

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice how Levi didn't want to go to the nurses ball until he saw Maxie's mom wearing the Aztec necklace. It was also the first thing he asked about when he saw her. I think he is up to no good. What do you think.