TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2014 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I that baby too!

I'm getting a funny feeling that Nick might not be w/ us long. It sure seems like they're lining up suspects for a "Who (really) killed Nick?" storyline. Kind of reminding me of when Stefano was killed that last time, where everyone in town came to his house to confront/threaten him the last day.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Santa Claus DID save Nick. So funny.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Sad news today... Ralph Waite has passed away. :-(

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I know, so sad!

It is funny that Mr Greetings saved Nick but why wouldn't he call 911 if he witnessed and had pics or whatever? Who does that? I know it's for the plot....

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying how much humor has been used in the show the past couple days (Kate & Sami's simultaneous "SHUT UP!"; Jordan's description of Arthur, etc.).

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I realize Brady and Theresa found out they are not related by blood, but they grew up believing they were related. Do you really feel like "unfamily" that quickly? Yuck.

Welcome back John Black!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Looks to me like they are leaning toward a romance between Aiden and Hope-'pfffft

Why did they fire PR again? Geeeesh

The hope and daughter storyline with out Bo doesn't even make sense- at least if there not going to kill his character off why not recast him, it's not like they haven't done that recast before.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Who is PR?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Peter Reckle (sp) - Bo

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Peter Reckell left on his own. He was not fired.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
What Panda said. Thanks, Lostfan. I was wracking my brain to come up with a character whose initials were PR. Given the "undercover for a year," I wonder if they offered Reckell a contract and he's declined? They replaced him once, and while the guy was better than say, Will's replacement, it wasn't Bo. I think they have a much harder time replacing power couple figures who have been around for a long time. I know it still bugs me that "Chris Kosochek" is now Roman!! :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Peter left Days because he was put on recurring status- they didnt have a story line for him- and they were down sizing

So he left because no story line to keep him working as a contract actor....

He also said if they had a storyline for him he would gladly come back

But I wish they would either bring him back with a story or just kill him off- this is just stupid.

Or just replace him

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
They need to bring him back and then create a massive war between Victor and Stefano and the Bradys. We haven't had many good fights lately. Nick is the only really 'bad' guy right now - Teresa is trying as is Ann - but we need the heavy weights to come back in!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
I have missed parts of several episodes and was just wondering about that white & black purse Theresa is always carrying. I think I remember Brady (or someone)giving it to her as a present? Anyone know of any "hidden" reasons behind the purse. It's just that I really notice it whenever Theresa is shown and can't help but think that that purse will play into some future plot. Anyone else notice this obvious "clue"?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Ugh - I knew as soon as EJ started "shaking" that it was a dream sequence today. He is not that big of a wimp, especially if it's HIS butt on the line. PLUS - NO storyline happens that quickly in soap world! LOL

Of course the story will come out, but probably not until the wedding week (honeymoon would be more interesting - at least get them married).

I have to think that Alison Sweeney had a BLAST doing those scenes, though!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I know! Freaked me out with the whole Abigail being pregnant and all! LOL

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Oldtex, that purse Theresa carries is supposed to be a very expensive designer purse that she was eyeing and Brady bought for her. Not sure if it means anything else other than it shows he spent $$$ on her!

Re: yesterday's episode - I knew it had to be a fake out!! Way over the top!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Panda - thank you for your response. I just can't get it out of my mind that the purse will "play" into some kind of story line - if that makes any sense.

I hope the head honchos at Days don't fall into a habit of these "dream-episodes".

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I actually liked the dream aspect. It was interesting to have the whole focus on Sami and EJ for the first half of the show. And perhaps this is to prepare us for something very desperate EJ will do (perhaps to Nick?) to avoid this nightmare.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
How dumb are Nicole and jennifer! Twice they knocked Liam out and twice they didnt grab the gun - Pffft lol

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
As much as I disliked the Abigail and EJ affair, I am LOVING the feud between EJ and Nick. I am rooting for EJ to take Nick out! When Sami said, "Do it!" I actually fist-pumped today. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It's pretty obvious that they are setting up a "who done it" of the death of Nick

And this show is going to be very glum with Allison and James Scott both exiting the show. But I will be happy to see the demise of Nick! And before it happens I hope he leaves a huge mess for Gabby for being so dang nieve and not listening to everyone re Nick. I want her to suffer some consequences so everyone can say "I told you so" LOL

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I didn't know Allison and James were leaving as I never look at spoilers. :-( Let's hope that when they go, they take Nick with them!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah Allison announced publicly she was leaving days. I just read about James! Just when I start to like EJ

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Allison was on Ellen today and said she had about 2 more weeks of filming left and kind of hinted that that things will be left open for her to come back "in the future".

I've watched this show since the very first day. A friend of mine had a much older brother that had just finished a year at Baylor University with the actress who originally played Marie Horton. There were 3 of us teenage girls glued to that B&W TV.