TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through April 25, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey!!! :-)

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I think this show is back on tomorrow night after a week off - or at least I don't think it was on last week - could be wrong!

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
I'm so confused, why was Luke upset that Maddie posted a video using Deacon's last name? Did I miss something?

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Reyna hadn't told Luke that Deacon was Maddie's father yet.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
That made sense but what about last night when he punched the seat??
I'm so confused by his emotions.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think because he's always wanted Rayna, but Rayna's always wanted Deacon, whether she was with him or not. Their response to each other (Rayna and Deacon) kind of showed the feelings were still there and I think Luke thought he was back to second best (if he ever left).

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think Luke is the one who leaked the video hoping it would send Deacon into a spin so he could be there to 'rescue' Rayna. I think he was mad because Deacon came through on the interview.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Question: last night advertised a Nashville musical special in two weeks(?) I think it was. Are we without Nashville again next week? :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep! New episodes coming up:

4/23/14 (We.) 10:00 PM ABC ON THE RECORD (*)
4/30/14 (We.) 10:00 PM ABC (#220) Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad (*)
5/7/14 (We.) 10:00 PM ABC (#221) Episode 21 (*)
5/14/14 (We.) 10:00 PM ABC (#222) Episode 22 (*)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
that was INTENSE!

Not trying to compare mothers - but you cant get much brutal than Scarlett's

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Texannie, GREAT theory about Luke! I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense. I've always felt there was something a little bit "off" about him. I do think he's up to no good, but thought he was working with Jeff and Edgehill behind the scenes to bring Rayna down.
I also don't like that he seems so close to Rayna's younger daughter.
Great episode last night. I had been tiring of Scarlett as the pill popping eternal victim, but after meeting Mom - yikes! It's a wonder poor Scarlett has functioned at all up until now.
Not happy we have no new episodes for 3 weeks. This is probably my favorite drama and all the interruptions are annoying. Hope it gets renewed for season 3.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It seems as if ABC is doing its best to hinder Nashville's success. Rarely are there two consecutive episodes in any month. How do you develop and hang on to a following? Really irritates me as well. Love this show and all its melodrama and great music. I hope it is renewed too.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I hope it get renewed AND that the Rayna person doesn't campaign AGAIN to have it moved to the west coast -

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
This show needs to stay in Nashville!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
From your lips to the producers' ears!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Scarlet and Gunner are both English????

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe that Scarlet and Gunner are British!!!!! My goodness...

I have to say I enjoyed this show!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
FYI:
Clare Bowen (Scarlet) is Australian, "Gunnar" is British.

It was a great show tonight! It was good for once to hear the songs performed from beginning to end, and to be introduced to some of the songwriters.
It was interesting that only Connie Britton was missing from the singing cast--oh I just realized that the two sisters were also missing. I have sought out in the past YouTubes of various cast members performing at the grand old Opry. I know that "Deacon" for one has performed several times. And the two sisters also. But the only video I could find of Connie Britton was of her and "Deacon" performing in a smaller Bluebird-like venue. In that YouTube she seemed a bit nervous and tentative; I get the sense she has had less experience singing than many of the others. Claire Bowen, for example, has done a lot of live musical theater.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Just found this:
"To capitalize on the success of the music, despite the sometimes shaky ratings for the show, ... (Clare) Bowen will join “Nashville” comrades Charles Esten (Deacon Claybourne), Jonathan Jackson (Avery Barkley), Sam Palladio (Gunnar Scott) and Chris Carmack (Will Lexington) on a four-city tour that will take them to Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City and a sold-out Joe’s Bar in Chicago on April 25."
The article is accompanied by a photo of Clare Bowen with a banjo! Article also says that Ms. Bowen is working on her first solo album.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/26971928-421/nashville-tour-a-dream-come-true-for-clare-bowen.html#.U1iWuFf-uuI

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The fact that Connie Britton was not in this last special is just very strange to me! The star of the show and she is a no show. Just does not make sense.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she wasn't up to singing live (I think it was recorded live, no electronic touch-ups).

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
if you google connie britton and Nashville, there are numerous articles about her talking about how scared she is at singing...

in other news Michelle Obama will guest star in May...- (ONLY read if you want to find out one little spoiler) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2608584/Michelle-Obama-guest-star-Nashville-alongside-Connie-Britton-month.html

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It was kind of odd that Connie Britton wasn't on the music special. I think of her as an actress first, and not really a musician. Maybe she is able to "get through" the musical numbers on the show, but really isn't able to keep up with the real musicians on the show. So, she opted not to be on the show. Maybe?

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
did none of you get Connie talking before the last segment about how she "wished I could have been there", but here are some exciting previews of the rest of the season?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of the actual reason she didn't perform. It could be an honest scheduling conflict or it could be a convenient scheduling conflict caused by her not wanting to sing live.