TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through April 07, 2014 users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Game of Thrones Facebook page also has it.
"Daenarys" on Golden Globes - didn't like the dress, difficult seeing her as a brunette.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The video I posted is from the official Game of Thrones youtube channel. The same from their facebook.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
From the GoT You Tube channel posted a couple of days ago.

Game of Thrones Season 4: Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing
Take a look back and a look forward to the fourth season of the hit HBO series, the show features clips from upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes-footage, interviews with talent, and cast members' answers to questions posed by fans.

(14min 30 sec)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ
(spoilers)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was great! Just a note though that, as you mentioned, it has a few spoilers for the upcoming season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This will be the first season I have to wait week to week to watch. I wish I hadn't discovered the show for another year so could avoid the pain of this year's cliffhangers....LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - The scary thing is that he is such a slow writer and he is getting slower and slower. He's going to have to speed up or they are going to run out of books!

Since the subject of spoilers has come up recently, just a reminder to all who have read the books that this is a thread about the TV Show. Please be very careful not to spoil about future events that you may know about from reading the books. Thanks! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
10 more sleeps until show day! :-)

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, the cover story of the April, 2014 issue of Vanity Fair magazine is on GOT; George R.R. Martin was interviewed for that piece. When the interviewer pointed out that the show conceivably could overtake its source material and that the producers of the show are catching up with his books, Martin replied, "They are. Yes. It's alarming."

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
My daughter had tickets to a preview of the first show this past week......she said it was amazing.

I am so jealous

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Peter Dinklage is on Jon Stewart right now. Be sure to catch the rerun or in on-demand.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This is pretty funny...

Honest Trailers - Game of Thrones

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was funny!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
getting so excited!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Me too!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just had to know what we are really in for this season, so a read an article at comicbook.com aimed at those that have read the novels already called something like "The Five Things We Can’t Wait To See in Season 4".

Boy oh Boy oh Boy!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I read the first five books recently, and I'm really looking forward to at least some of what comes next!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It should be a good one! I'm only on the fourth book (trying to pace myself) so I'm avoiding spoilers. Last season took them to part way through the third book (though I think they are showing some things a bit out of sequence to the books).

Here is HBO's season guide. It's pretty nice and it's supposed to be spoiler free (in other words it only talks about events up to the point you are interested in) but of course there are no guarantees.

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-3/episode-10/home/10

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, they've also changed things a bit from the books. The show doesn't follow the books 100%, but they've gotten most of the big events.

Naja, where's the link to that article, girly??? I want to read it too!

ETA: Here's one (CAUTION: MAJOR SPOILERS CONTAINED IN THIS ARTICLE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/170528/
5_crucial_game_of_thrones

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, here's the article.

This contains MAJOR spoilers from the books for major events about to come, so don't anybody click if you don't want to know!

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/01/13/ganme-of-thrones-season-4-the-five-things-we-cant-wait-to-see/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Cannot wait to see Joffrey get what's coming to him!!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to that too, Babyjaxmom!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm only halfway into the episode, but I had to pause and post this before I forgot....

Well darn. As handsome as the new actor playing Naharis is, I particularly liked the old actor because of his sort of 'cave-manny' resemblance to Drago, and that actually made sense for the story for me that they were similar in looks. I wish they would have left it alone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really thought that after all that has happened that Jaime would be over his sister lust for Cersei, so when he was groping at her tonight, I was really disappointed :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the funniest part of the show tonight was when Brienne presented herself to Olenna and Margaery, and after a little misunderstanding, Olenna expressed her admiration for such a strong woman. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Good show. I'm a tiny bit disappointed in the new actor as well. He doesn't quite look the part but maybe that will change once I get used to him in the role. I never can remember all of their names but I was also a bit disappointed in the actor playing the guy from Dorne. I pictured the character as bigger, both physically and personality wise.

That said, I enjoyed the episode. Arya and the hound are funny together. Wow she is a tough young woman.