TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI: Archive through March 24, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought so. A defense could claim it tainted all the results from the entire CSI office.

Probably would have spoilt the show though ;).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing...definite conflict of interest.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I quit watching this show. Ted Danson was a little hard to take, but I was willing to give him a chance, but then they brought on board Elizabeth Shue. Don't like her character at all and Sarah needs to leave the show and go to her husband or they need to explain why she is still there. LOL
The NY CSI is the best one IMO and I liked the Green Day music.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm just a creature of habit. I still like this show and quite honestly have found the latest storylines to be quite good. It has gone from a "watch when I get around to it" to a "watch sooner" selection. I especially like that they seem to be rotating cast members to feature instead of it all being about one or two of them.

Although I still miss Grissom.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I miss Grissom too,but it was his decision to leave, I just wish he would come back to visit his wife. That'd be nice.
I watch Chicago Fire now. I don't record anything

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I think the addition of Ted Danson and Elizabeth Shue has given the show new life. (Am also enjoying Hodges/Ecklie's daughter storyline. Don't know why but I am)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
This makes TWO episodes where DB Russell should have NOT been involved in any way/shape/form.... Again, this is why my real-life LVMPD CSI friend, his wife, and me & hubby just LAUGH at the show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rumour has it tonight's season finale of CSI: NY was actually the series finale. The cast are so sure of it they've been looking for other work, and Hill Harper (Hawkes) has joined Covert Affairs.

I think overall it was the best CSI, at the very least much better than CSI: Miami, and I'll miss it. Although the episode didn't hit as much as it could have, imo, the last few scenes were a nice end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I recorded it and will watch it today. But I thought it was odd that it was the "season" finale when it is only February. Usually the season ends in April or May. It kind of sucks if it is the "series" finale, because they ended Miami last year to keep NY on the air.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch all of the episodes this season because Dad watched Celtics Friday basketball. I like CSI NY the best of all of the CSI shows. The way they ended the show worked well as either a season ender or series ender.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I figured it was the series finale, but have seen nothing official to that end. CBS did the same thing to NUMB3RS a few years ago...cut it off before it's time and cancelled it. Weird the way they do things sometimes. It's on my DVR, but I probably won't watch it for a while.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This last CSI was great. So true all the trauma/drama that reunions bring, LOL. It is cracking me up.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
So...CSI: NY is cancelled, but the original just keeps on ticking.

Kinda getting tired of cliffhanging season finale's, though. I like the cast A LOT now on this show, and it's still my fave CSI ever, but cliffhangers like the one they gave us really, really blow.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
We had bad weather so our's was preempted.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep and missed the last 30 minutes. I'll have to watch my recording this weekend. At my age, I've learned I have to record everything that comes on at 9:00 p.m.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I think we live in close proximity to each other. Ours was pre-empted also, so I went and watched it at CBS.com. All the tornadoes that hit Texas Wednesday night were only a few miles away from my home. Had to watch CSI and Criminal Minds both at CBS.com.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was fortunate. We had warnings in Kaufman County but nothing touched down. I hope you and your family and friends are all safe.

LOL...home of Kelly Clarkson, right?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Roxip, yeah, Kelly Clarkson and I grew up in the same town, just about a dozen years apart. I moved back here a few years ago when the economy crashed. I took some college classes with a guy that worked with her at a movie theater when they were kids. Small world.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent music on the show, I really loved the step back in tim3!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
For a non-chess player I thought this show kind of moved slowly. But the music was awesome.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, creepy family. Amazing how many homicidal people were in one the one family, and what a scary little girl, LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't get the end (I was probably a little too sleepy and not paying attention). Was that a murder/suicide of the mother and son, or did the daughter murder them?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the daughter murdered them because they took her away from her friends. But how did she - a little bitty thing - get them to wherever she had them buried...or in a cave or something? That was just too weird. I was thinking a weird mother/son relationships vibe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking she murdered them as well but you bring up good points Roxip. Maybe she convinced her brother to help do the Mom and while he was putting her in the grave she did him.

I don't remember how old she was but then she could have driven whatever car they were using and left it someplace where she could walk back to their room.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Good idea. At any rate it was one of the strangest CSI episodes lately. Who woulda thunk that the homeless guy would be the victim in the whole thing?