TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 04, 2014 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Dipo I know right :-) It hit me that's Spinelli cool and trying to confess lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really bad mobsters in PC, seemingly except for sonny's group.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
What is up with Luke? It's like he's phoning it in.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't think Luke is phoning it in, he's trying to act affected by the drugs given to him in the Looney Bin. As if his personality has been slightly altered.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Luke and Julian??? Huh? I don't think Luke is Luke. His weird is just too weird.

LOVED Sonny sitting down having the girl talk with Spencer. That was one of those precious moments. Now for Spencer, Emma, and Cameron to all go away to boarding school so next summer they can morph into teen angst over night while their parents get no older.

Enough already with the Lulu-Britt/Ben thing. And, are they REALLY going to let Obrecht kill lab man?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think Luke is "acting" like he's drugged up- I'm sure it's the drugs affecting him- funny how he said a remark about Britt- lol previews show Nick kicking him out of the party

And Liz tells Lulu about Ben being hers next week but from spoilers it sounds as if Nick is mad at both Liz and Britt and doesn't sound like news of Ben isn't a happy moment for lulu and Dante either- hmmm

And if Aj dies ( cause he's leaving GH) what was the point of this story if the truth never comes out now- pfffft

GH is getting g so darn boring its rediculous

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Now I'm wondering if Luke is wearing one of gh's famous masks?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I thought the same thing Lilfair.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yep i think you are right Lifair and Dipo- LOL

A snipit from spoiler

"Ned also tells Tracy he thinks Luke's acting like someone that they used to know
"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Surely Brad is hanging onto a gargoyle or only fell a few feet to another balcony!! I like him, he needs to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, LOL, he fell in the hay, somehow I don't think that really would have cushioned his fall but I am ok with it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
okay it's obvious Luke isn't really Luke (as Luke LIKES Sonny)...so who is under the Luke mask? Jerry Jacks? Anthony Zacchara? someone else?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was just coming on here to say I think it's Jerry Jacks under the Luke mask LOL
There was a spoiler of a rumor that Jerry jacks is coming back

Hmmm so does that mean the real Luke is hidden away in another looney farm- haha

This show is getting so dang predictable- Pffft

Geri

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Geri a private message Print Post    
The show may be predictable but I love all the actors coming back to the show.

And Donna Mills looks pretty good. She must have the same plastic surgeon as Jane Fonda.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is AJ really dead and going to stay that way? I don't really get what he has added if he wasn't going to stay on the show.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I have actually not been watching the show as closely this last couple of weeks. I have not liked the story lines that are going on now.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
What is going on with Carly?? I take it Tamara Braun is back?

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Smokey, no Tamara Braun is not back but yesterday's episode was quite interesting.

AJ told Carly before he died that Sonny shot him. Sonny asked Carly not to tell anyone and started to discuss all the things AJ has done to their family.

In order to use flashbacks since there has been only 1 Sonny and 3 different Carly's (well actually 4 but one did not last very long because the viewers didn't take to her) they brought back Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun to talk to Sonny about whatever happened when they were playing the role of Carly.

Yesterday was also the 51st anniversary of GH so it was another way to honor their past and give a treat to long time viewers.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
No she only made a cameo along with other dead characters for the 100th anniversary show

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
They also brought Emily back to comfort Monica and bring AJ to the other side so I think he is really dead this time. Lila, Edward and Alan were also there to help AJ go "into the light" even though you only saw them from behind.

Bobbie broke up with Noah and Scotty was there to comfort her. Felicia, Mac, Lucy and Kevin were also having drinks together at the Floating Rib so there were a lot of nods to GH's history yesterday and I loved it!

Plus they mentioned the Nurse's Ball is only 1 month away. I always loved the Nurse's Ball and am glad they brought back that tradition!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that donna mills killed her daughter and has been trying to frame Silas ever since because she wanted the inheritance?

Plus who could Luke be playing, I can't think of anyone who could be after Sonny so I think it must be someone from way back.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info regarding Carly. I knew it was a nod and an anniversary show but for some reason, I didn't understand why they were doing that and thought maybe they were easing in a change in actors.

Dipo, I have had thoughts like that about Donna Mills killing Nina or somehow being responsible for her. I am even thinking she may not even be dead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If you guys hadn't mentioned what was going on with the anniversary I would have been totally confused about the show.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Dipo I've been thinking the same thing and thinking she's not dead. And Luke is not Luke but not sure who he is.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I KNEW IT!!!