TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through March 31, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
very cool reveal!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The best episode yet. I can hardly wait the 2 weeks until the next time.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Can't wait til tonight!!!! This ep looks like it will be intense!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Donald, Donald, Donald...

Cant wait for next week.. they did a GREAT job with that preview of Liz and Tom on either side of the door, in attack mode.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I love this show, but in this episode there was a glaring WTH moment.

Liz and the good guys showed up just as Ressler was about to kill his old partner...and then Ressler discovers that Tanida had escaped from the handcuffs and left the car. There was fresh snow all around them and no one could look around for a set of tracks leading away from the car?

We know the Reddington got him and took his head but even if Reddington had shown up at the car while Ressler was in the woods trying to earn an emmy award, there should have been evidence of it left in all that fresh snow.

The loving scene in the shower with Elizabeth and her evil hubby's unseen but blood covered hands was creepy. Let this be a lesson to all you ladies out there...the next time you're in the shower with your man, check for blood on his hands before there's time for the shower to wash it off!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the preview for next week looks intense!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sanfranjoshfan, I will be sure to check for blood, hahahahahaha.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the other WTH moment for me was where did the cop think he was walking to in the snow?? He is a dirty cop to me it would have made more sense that he kill the 2 in the car, call for help and blame it on the bad guy in back seat.

I know that couldnt happen because I assume the 'Homeland Mike' (I cant remember his name on this show) will end up as a love interest for Liz

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw Single mom club yesterday and the husband is in it and looking hot, he has a really funny scene too

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
What happened? The husband killed the black man in the warehouse, but later there he was all alive again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Two different black men. The black man killed was The Cowboy, the one who's been spying on Lizzie's hubby and the mistress/agent/whoever she is. Red's normal black bodyguard/fixer Dembe is still alive.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Kitt.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
That was an intense episode.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
This show is SO much fun! That Ryan Eggold (who plays Tom) is delicious and delightful- he has been the bomb-dot-com from the veryfirst episode. He'll never survive a showdown with Reddington, of course - I just hope the episode when that happens is many years from now.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe the Cowboy got killed...he looked so cool in that hat and I thought he was kind of invincible, so it was shocking that the husband got the jump on him.

Who could the husband be working for...another country?

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
What is the wife thinking now? She saw that blue toy thing she gave him, in the trash at that warehouse.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she knows he is bad, she went to Red at the end of the show

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I am so glad she now knows what a rat Tom is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This show!!! Every week at the end of the show, we wish we could watch the next episode! A good show always leaves you wanting more!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved that Red was building that music box the whole episode, and we didn't know what it was till the end. And it was a song from her childhood that would make her feel safe. So awesome!

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I just wish she could act worth a damn. Her ham acting is very off-putting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that song' the anniversary waltz' always reminds me of the I love Lucy ep and makes me teary eyed

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Holly, really? I think she is very good, always remains calm, cool and collected which serves her well in her job. JMO

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, great show, it was a little bit out there that a 17 year old boy could pull that off but I can go with it for an excellent storyline.

So glad she finally figured out that her hubbie is a rat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Uncovering Tom's secrets! That is the show tonight, can't wait.