TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good point about the food maybe being drugged, that could be the normal way to get new visitors into the railcars/cargo containers. They are obviously set up for the fun run through the encampment but I'd think they might prefer an easier option.

They could have made a nice tasty broth out of all those bones ;). Mmmmm-Mmmm.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
In Homer Simpson's voice -

"Mmmmmmmm.......straggler broth......gurgle gurgle....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I missed that scene, thanks for sharing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's my timeline... apologies for the long long post. S4.Day5 is the same day as the assault on the prison.

~~

S4.Day5 continued
S4E9-S4E10 The bus headed East on the highway. Maggie, Sasha and Bob head towards the river. Tyreese escapes through the woods with Lizzie, Mika and Judith. Daryl and Beth follow a similar route. Carl and Rick leave, reach dirt road, head towards a town. At the prison, Michonne picks up two walker pets, puts Hershel’s head out of its misery, leaves, choosing not to follow footprints. Maggie insists on finding Glenn and the bus. Carl and Rick look for cover, find supplies in a bar. Maggie and co. find the bus, empty it of walkers, but Glenn isn’t there. Glenn wakes up at the prison in a guard tower, grabs supplies and body armour, fights his way out, picking up a shellshocked Tara. Tara says Lily was swarmed in the field. At the road Glenn and Tara meet three others. Tyrese and girls stop to feed baby Judith. Lizzie tortures rabbits. Beth wants to track the others but Daryl is shutting down. Rick and Carl spend the night in a house. Michonne spends the night in a car and dreams of her boyfriend, Mike, and their son.

S4.Day6
S4E9-S4E12 Rick is unconscious, Carl is mad at him. Carl goes for supplies, narrowly escapes walkers and eats 112oz of chocolate pudding. In the woods Judith keeps crying, attracting walkers, Lizzie muffles her as Tyrese tries to save people at the rail tracks. Carol helps the girls, Tyrese doesn’t know Carol killed Karen and welcomes her. Carol saw end of the prison battle and tracked them as they fled through the woods. A dying man tells them to keep to the tracks, place at the end is safe for children. Maggie, Sasha and Bob are in the fog, facing walkers, six bullets left, follow rail tracks and find a sign to Terminus. Maggie wants to head to sanctuary, Sasha wants to find higher ground. Glenn and Tara taken by Abraham, Eugene and Rosita by truck, heading to DC to help Eugene save the world. Glenn wakes and demands they stop so he can find Maggie. Tara says they passed the bus three hours ago. Eugene kills truck as well as walkers, all follow Glenn back towards the bus. Michonne walks with her pets in a herd of walkers, kills them all and heads back to follow the footprints. Daryl and Beth follow children’s footprints and find the recently eaten people on the rail tracks. Rick’s heavy breathing scares Carl. Further along the rail tracks Tyreese and co. find a sign saying “Sanctuary for all.” Daryl and Beth spend night in a car trunk.

S4.Day7
S4E9-S4E14 Daryl is still being sullen, Beth wants a drink with her snake so they walk, find golfhouse, kill walkers, find Peach schnapps but Daryl says she deserves better. Rick wakes up and makes up with Carl. Michonne finds them and cries. Maggie runs off from Sasha and Bob to head towards Terminus. Bob wants to follow so they can stay together. Maggie leaves messages for Glenn to go to Terminus. Glenn finds a sign for Terminus. Daryl and Beth find house with moonshine, like Daryl’s father’s. Play drinking games, Beth insults Daryl and he pees in the corner and pulls her outside to learn to use the crossbow. Daryl cries, they burn down the house. Tyreese and co spend the night under a railway bridge.

S4.Day8
S4E11-S4E14 Michonne and Carl have breakfast then go for supplies. Rick rests in house. Gang enters Rick’s house, Rick hides under bed, seen by gang member, kills one of gang, escapes. Rick finds Michonne and Carl and they head off. Rick and co follow the rail tracks, find carriage with Terminus sign. Glenn finds a message from Maggie. Carol tells Mika she needs to toughen up, Tyreese finds a walker on the tracks but Lizzie won’t let him kill it. Bob and Sasha try to catch up with Maggie, Bob kisses Sasha but she will not follow him. Sasha climbs to top of building and spots Maggie, reunites, goes to find Bob. Tyreese and co find a house in The Grove to stay for the night, can see Beth’s burning house. Daryl teaches Beth to track, she hurts her foot, stop at “Beloved Father” gravestone and hold hands, find funeral home with signs people were there recently. Maggie and Sasha catch up with Bob. Nighttime, walkers invade the funeral home, Daryl and Beth are split up, Beth seems to be taken by a black car.

S4.Day9
S4E13-S4E15 Daryl follows a long way behind the car, finds a railroad crossing and sits. Lizzie plays with a walker but Carol kills it, Lizzie freaks out. Joe’s gang from Rick’s house find a despondent Daryl. Lizzie thinks the walkers don’t want to kill her, just change her to be like them. Abraham wants to stop and rest, Glenn gives Eugene his riot gear in return for keeping walking. Maggie’s next sign is still wet, at entrance to tunnel with walker noises. Abraham and co take safe route and find a car; Glenn and Tara enter tunnel. Burnt walkers invade the Grove and Carol and co have to kill them all. Eugene stops at the tunnel exit, meets Maggie, Sasha and Bob, all drive into tunnel to rescue Glenn and Tara. Lizzie knows what she has to do. Glenn, Maggie and co spend the night in the tunnel.

S4.Day10
S4E14-S4E15 Daryl hunts bunnies and fights with Len. Rick, Michonne and Carl follow the rail tracks, bet on a chocolate bar. Tyreese and co decide to stay at the house for now. Lizzie kills Mika so she can turn walker. Carol kills Lizzie. Joe says Daryl should stay with the group and learn the rules, Len sets up Daryl but others beat Len to death. Glen, Maggie and co reach Terminus and find crops, laundry and Mary. Carol tells Tyreese she killed Karen, Tyreese forgives her.

S4.Day11
S4E14-S4E16 Rick, Michonne and Carl check snares, a man’s attacked by walkers but they can’t save him. Daryl and Joe’s gang find a sign for Terminus, Joe says they’re tracking a man who killed their mate, and he is heading there. Daryl sees Michonne’s chocolate wrapper on the tracks. Carol, Tyreese and Judith get back on the rail tracks and head to Terminus, still a few days away. Nighttime, Michonne wonders if Terminus is legit. Joe’s gang ambushes Rick and co. Joe puts a gun to Rick’s head, Michonne is beaten, Carl almost raped. Daryl tries to intervene and is beaten. Rick bites Joe in neck, overcomes others, stabs Carl’s rapist repeatedly.

S4.Day12
S4E16 Rick says being back with Daryl means everything, keeping them safe is all that matters. Rick and co approach the Terminus from the back, bury weapons just in case. Carl worries about his dark thoughts. Enter Terminus, welcomed by Gareth. Terminus members have Glenn’s stuff, Rick grabs a Termini, others lie about where the stuff comes from. Mayhem ensues. Shots from above herd group past human bones, calls of help from shipping containers, into candle room with message “Never again,” “Never trust,” “We first, always” and names on the floor. Out into yard and they are surrounded. Gareth makes them drop weapons and get into railcar, inside are Maggie, Glen, Abraham and co. Rick says Terminus gang are stupid because they’re screwing with the wrong people.

~~

Daryl and Tyreese's stories are interlinked with time markers (several events and the smoke from the house fire). Rick's story links with Daryl's at the end (chocolate wrapper). My main query is that it seems to work out that Glenn and co have been in Terminus a full day (two nights) before Rick and co meet them when it seems more sensible if they were there one night. The Glenn and Tara story (blue) and Maggie, Sasha and Bob story (green) linked together but never linked with the others, so they could have been a day break in their story at some point. I think there's an opportunity for a day off camera for Maggie and co on several occasions, and it's possible or even likely that Glenn and co took an extra day to get back to the main areas, between days 6 and 7. That way Glen, Maggie and co would reach Terminus on Day 11, with Rick and co arriving Day 12, which would just feel better. Unless they clarify next season though (or I missed something?) I don't know if I should change it.

Comments/criticisms very welcome!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sanfran for that picture of the bones! I dont know how I missed it!
It also occurred to me that Maggie Glenn and the others did not look excited or pleased to see that Rick Daryll Michonne and Karl were still alive! They looked like they were in shock. I was waiting for them to tell us what happened to them.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Thanks Sanfran for that picture of the bones! I dont know how I missed it!"

I think it was easy to miss. The group was running behind the fenced in area and the camera was following them because they were the only things moving in the scene. The runners are what I was concentrating on, but just before the scene changed I saw the bones and realized what that was in the foreground. Those bones were pretty blurry for most of that shot.

When I replayed it, I realized that the camera had panned across a loooong pile of bloody bones (the image I posted above was only a third of that pile at most!)

Also, while replaying it, I noticed that they were staring to their right, directly towards the bones, as they whizzed by....Rick had a look of shock and horror on his face. Of course, he might have just been out of breath! :-)

At any rate, I believe that they know what's going on at Terminus besides box car prison.

Carl:
carlbones

Rick:
rickbones2

Rick's face close up:
rickbones

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Wow Kitt, thank you for a great timeline!!

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Was Eugene in the railroad car?
I saw everyone else but the phone rang and I missed a few vital seconds of that part.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He was standing behind the big guy. You could just barely see his face.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think Maggie and co were unhappy to see that Rick and co were still alive- I think they were more like " oh crap, now,there is no one on outside to save us" lol

And thanks Sanfran- I figured that out after watching again about being lured into area of box car.....

It really really bums me out now we have to wait 8 mths to see what happened- geeeesh these people get a long hiatus.

Andrew Lincoln mentioned on TD that they ended shooting 4 mths ago. And really only the writers and a few main characters like Andrew know whats ahead in early next season..... Wish someone would leak some spoilers. Hehe

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Egbok, I knew you like reading it, I just hope it's reasonably accurate! Thanks Pamy!

Yep, I agree it was more like seeing Rick AND Daryl (and Michonne for that matter) probably cut a lot of their imagined best case scenarios out of the picture. If one had arrived then they could still hold out hope that someone they knew would save them but now with all three major heroes caught, what, Beth or Tyreese might come? Not sure either of those can help.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Kitt and Sanfran, you guys are awesome. :-)

Is it October yet?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I loved how Rick stated that these people don't know who they are messing with lol Perfect. Bring on season 5

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I ditto everyone else: you are amazing. The timeline you wrote helps clarify so much -- and your color-coding, too.

My hope for future episodes: Rick & Co. escape, help others in other railcars escape, overthrow the cannibal Terminus crew, and then turn Terminus into a real sanctuary, with growing crops, cattle and feral/domesticated pigs, as Herschel once envisioned for the prison.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
While I wait for October...when the zombie apocalypse comes, I am going to claim a BMW.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rehtse, you better claim some fuel to go with it!

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
I claim a Costco. And the means of securing all the entrances into it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here is a bit of trivia - 😀

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's going to be too short for him soon, he seems to be really shooting up, and did you notice how long is legs are now? I think he's going to be tall.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kind of like the kid in Lost- lol

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Anyone here watching Suburgatory"?

I just saw the episode from last week called "I'm Just Not That Into Me"...and I noticed an unexpected actor doing a guest spot.

Gareth, the leader of Terminus on WD, showed up as a frat boy named Mark who was exactly like Tessa...so much so they spoke in unison.

Funny episode and I was taken by surprise to see him on two such different shows within a matter of a day or so. His name is Andrew J West and he used to be on "Greek", but I never watched that series.

http://www.tv.com/people/andrew-j-west/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I wonder if she got to stunt-eat some of that chocolate pudding.....:-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It is so weird listening to Andy Lincoln speak in his normal voice! I was blown away! how does one go from sounding so fancy formal to yelling 'Coooorrrllll' hahaa

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree. It's funny that we think his normal voice is an accent, but really for him, his acting voice is the accent!