TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 30, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ignore my last comment, two of the trailers have Rick and co outside Terminus

Promo from end of show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyleKXR67xo

The one from Talking Dead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zembrdN-mtU

Sneak peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4GUk9NAf84

Is the facebook trailer any of those?

Now I wonder if Rick is looked up by Joe's people before Terminus, rather than by the Terminus people inside Terminus.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the 3rd one is the one Lostfan is referring to . If you read some of the comments below that clip it may not even be a person he knows...there are some good theories.

I really like that someone said that clip is like a metophor for terminus

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for next week. Is this the season finale? Please tell me two more episodes!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes next week last show- I hope it's a 2 hour show

Also that leader guy with Daryl and his pack they never saw Ricks face so they don't know who they are looking for.

I wonder if Carl and his dad will be rescuing Beth or carol and Tyrone and baby... I kinda think it will be one of ther own original group and travel together to terminus- cant imagin it to be strangers at this point- too many new characters at this point. I do think it may be carol/D and baby that Carl is running too - that is my guess

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Rick's telling Carl about setting a trap so that the bunny walks right into it, then off Carl runs into a likely trap of his own!

No, just a one hour show next week. There is so much to fit in. If there's going to be excitement outside of Terminus (which there is by the trailers) then I don't know how we're going to even find out what the deal at Terminus is... I almost think we won't.

One of Joe's gang, the one with the blue bandana saw Rick's face when he was peering under the bed while being strangled. And it sounded like, from what they said to Daryl, they saw the back of him as he ran off so they knew he'd reached the signs for Terminus. Perhaps they meant they just tracked his path though, not actually visually saw him. Rick also suddenly acquired that jacket with the fun lining then too, I don't know if that came from one of Joe's gang and is recognisable.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt- so the guy who was strangled on floor next to Rick alive?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, he survived, they showed him on that first scene when they found Daryl, I haven't noticed him since but he wasn't the one they killed last night.

btw I meant "fur lining" in the above, not "fun lining!"

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I can't wait until tonight's show!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Me too!! Plus next season Yay

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just don't know how they'll have time to bring everything together. I think we'll be left waiting until October for full resolution!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I will be glued to my TV tonight!!

Did you guys hear about the spin off being planned for The Walking Dead? I don't have a link but if you google, I'm sure you'll find it. New actors, new area and same time line with the zombie craziness. That's all I can recall from what I read yesterday on FB.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was rumored to be a prequel, which would mean no zombies? But the powers that be aren't saying... so who knows?

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/walking-dead-companion-series-official-20140328

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I'm binge watching today. Michonne is such a bad as. She is one of my favorites.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Karuuna!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think I will need to find a rehab! I have never gone more than 3 weeks without watching a new ep of this show since Dec! How will I ever last 6 months!???

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Start watching again from Season 1, Pamy!

I'd like to see a spin off/prequel showing how the virus started (not scientifically, but the effect on the community). It'd be a very different show to TWD though, at least for the first few seasons, then eventually it'd have to turn into walker town.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I have just gotten interested in this show this season. In the past I always tried to watch past seasons when marathons were on, but they never held my interest. For some reason though, I caught one episode this season one night when there was nothing on and became hooked. It's been interesting to read the comments of others; who they like/don't like. Often the opinions differ greatly from mine because I don't know the history of the characters and judge them on this season only.
Looking forward to tonight's season finale, and may make another attempt to watch the earlier seasons before October. I don't mind so much that the season is ending though, because that means Mad Men will be back in a couple weeks and that's my favorite show. Very sad that this is the final season for Mad Men.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see how the virus started and then how quickly the thing spread around the world, toppling governments, halting civilization n its tracks!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Snoops, I think the previous seasons are much better than this season overall. This season has had some great moments but previous seasons were overall better, imo...esp the seasons with the governor shudder!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I also would like to see how the virus started. I keep thinking that if zombies move so slowly, how could they topple an entire town let alone a government? I want answers, lol!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I binged watched all week in order to binge watch today. This show is really good. My teenage nephew got me hooked. The kid's got good taste.

The music they feature on it is pretty good as well. I especially like the song Up the Wolves by The Mountain Goats.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The entrance at Terminus is very welcoming. Probably taken from a page out of the nazi camps. Sinister.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Oh my god! This is chilling. OMG Rick.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Can I say I'm disappointed in how it ended? A bit lame.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too! and what happened to them staying and watching the place for awhile? they watched it for 5 min! saw nothing and went in blind!! dumb

why all the backstory with Hershel..useless for this plotline and wasted time...I wanted to see more of them reuniting.

and what a fizzle that reunion was!!!!

I dont want Beth to die but since they never explained where she is I was hoping they would at least show that she was the 'dinner' they were serving.