TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2014 users admin

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Where was Judith? At the end you see Carol and Tyreese walking away...and no baby. What the ...?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They talked about that on TD. They said she was tucked away in one of those Bjorn baby holders on Tyreese's back. I looked close and can't really see it, but I'll take their word for it because I doubt they would leave her behind.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
My DS and I wondered that too, but when Tyreese turned away you could clearly see he ha d a baby carrier on his back.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You can see something, but you can't "clearly" see it's a baby in a baby holder.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
OK thanks.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, we could. Unless you think grown men carry yellow baby carriers on their back without babies in them. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think you must be thinking of another scene, Karuuna, when they leave The Grove Tyreese has a sack-like thing on his back, which you can guess would be Judith with a cloak over her, but it wasn't clear at all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sigh. I know what I saw, and no it wasn't some other scene. It was the very last scene. At the very end of this show. My DS and I were watching Tyreese and Carol leave the house, after burying Mika and Lizee, after Carol's confession and after Tyreese forgave her.

They were walking away facing us, and my DS said "where's Judith?", and we watched VERY carefully, trying to discern where she could be. Then they show a shot of Tyreese and Carol's backs as they continue off, and there is a light yellowish or tan carrier on Tyreese's back.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Perhaps your eyes are better at picking out such things, it just looks like a hessian back pack to me!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Probably my DS's eyes, certainly not mine! I call him my "seeing eye boy." :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It wasnt clear to me either and when they showed close up of the baby grave at the end I thought it was Judith because I have CRS and forgot the grave was shown at the start of the ep! lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Just to clear things up. Watching the talking dead they confirmed Judith was in the backpack. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't in any doubt she was there, it was just they did a very good job of hiding her!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Watching the talking dead they confirmed Judith was in the backpack.

Yes, that's what I said in my post.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, you did, but others seem to think she wasn't there... or at least that's what it seemed like. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On Talking Dead they said Mary was Denise Crosby, Tasha Yar from ST:TNG!

Good episode! When Michonne and Carl were play fighting over the chocolate bar it seemed like they both knew the brown one they ate was one of Michonne's favourites, I wonder if Daryl recognised the wrapper as a potential sign of Michonne or just a sign of others.

And bad news, but I guess inevitable, that Joe's gang want revenge on Rick.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I got mullet guy confused with armed forces guy on TD because in real life on TD, mullet guy is a bright redhead, too! LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant believe we only have 1 ep left! I squeeled MAggie!!! when I saw her! and the cat got scared and jumped off my bed LOL

I think ya all are right about cannibals but I still dont know how you got that idea earlier. I think that lady was too nice and was cooking someone...my question will be why dont they just cook walkers why do they have to kill normal people?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Isn't it funny how Michonne is 10x prettier now that we see her smile? My mom always told me that I was prettier if I smile, but I never really got what she meant until I was older.

One thing that always make laugh on this show is how unrealistic the dead rabbits look. They look like dead stuffed animals. When you've had 3 beagles, you unpleasantly learn what actual dead rabbits look like 'real quick'.

The first few steps into Terminus seemed much too Utopian to be real :-(

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Looking at the previews next week- I don't think terminous is going to be the place to be! Yikes

Danger lurks! Gonna be a scary last show

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Michonne is like a whole other person at the moment. I suspect that will soon change.

Did anyone watch the BBC show Survivors? It was about a group of survivors after a plague, and they came across a group who'd set up a mini society. All seemed perfect until they realised that even minor transgressions were met with death... that's the way I see Terminus being.

It was strange how easy it was to get into the area where Mary was (and they could have just grabbed some veg and gone if they'd have wanted to ;)). It didn't seem very likely that, even if they are a place where bad things happen, they'd have done it that way because there have to be more groups of dangerous people who'd have gone in guns a blazing. There must be armed people already looking down on them.

According to my timeline, ready for the finale I have:

Beth last seen the night of Day 8, been taken by a car.

Rick, Michonne and Carl last seen littering chocolate bar wrappers on the rail tracks heading to Terminus on Day 10

Glen, Maggie and co last seen reaching Terminus Day 10

Carol, Tyreese and Judith last seen back on the rail tracks and heading towards Terminus on Day 11

Daryl, Joe's gang last seen on the rail tracks heading to Terminus (near Michonne's chocolate bar wrapper) on Day 11 (planning to seek revenge on Rick).

I presume we will find that Beth is at Terminus. Rick, Michonne and Carl don't seem to be that far behind Glenn, Maggie and co, I think they will reach Terminus the next morning (Day 11). Daryl+Joe's gang should reach there either late that night or early Day 12. Carol and co said they thought they were three or four days out, and if they are right they won't arrive at Terminus until Day 14.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It looks like Rick is in trouble next week.... So bad things are happening - I say there is a reason Daryl was left behind to find this group he's in- I suspect they will be last to arrive and see that not is all right within and be saving the main group

Also I presume someone will also die either last episode or 1st episode of next season.

I hope it's a 2 hour finale- does anyone know?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Did anyone see the preview on the walking dead Facebook page? Wow..... What up with Carl- did he recognize that voice? Can't wait 😳

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Those brutal creeps that Daryl is with are worse than the zombies! They choose to harm other humans. And for them to be on the hunt for Rick because he killed one of them--they would have killed Rick without a second thought! They killed one of their own for a rules infraction! They must be in their glory with this appocolypse going on. I wonder why the grey haired leader has taken such a shine to Daryl?
All those signs pointing Terminus smell so much like a trap--a roach motel for poor unsuspecting survivors. Just the fact that there were no guards, no locks, seems so odd. And that one lone cult like figure greeting them, should give off some kind of warning signals to our favorite zombie survivors!
Next week Rick looks to be beaten up bloody and broken. Sure hope not.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Morning thoughts: Rick has a spare (off camera) day in his timeline, which I added so that Michonne dropped the chocolate wrapper the day before Daryl's group saw it, not two days before (seemed more likely that way).

If you take that buffer day out of Rick's timeline then Rick is already there when Glen and co arrive... so they might find him in the state we saw him in in the trailer. That kind of seems more possible otherwise we have so much to get through next episode.

Will hunt out all the trailers, usually they release three.