TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Teen Wolf: Archive through August 14, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In case anyone else had problems understanding what main-girl said at the end, she said (read) that the Kanima (Jackson-Snake) is seeking a master, not a friend. I had to put on the captioning to understand what she said. So I guess the guy in the car from the previous episode controls him.

I also didn't quite get what Tyler, main-girl and Styles said in the woods. Do they think that Jackson-Snake only kills bad people?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just watched this episode. I thought they were just saying that Jackson-Snake was possibly recognizing them. And Jackson-Snake didn't even attempt to hurt grandpa. Or does that mean grandpa is the master? Is Master-Grandpa's evil plan then to use Jackson-Snake to kill Derek?

Every episode brings up great questions and possibilities that make you really want to keep watching it. I was shocked at how fast this episode went!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, I wouldn't put it past the Grandpa to be the head of everything. He's doing a wonderful job at being menacing and mysterious!

Hard to believe such a great show is on MTV!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think they've said that the Kanima(snake) only kills murderers. But this might only be a theory. The grandpa probably knows more about it than the others. They've also said that the Kanima seeks a master. The obvious would be the teacher that mis-translated the book a few episodes ago, but I've seen a pretty good theory floated that Isaac is the Kanima's master. Who knows, but it'll be fun to figure it out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
DirecTV have dropped MTV due to a dispute with Viacom .

And Comedy Central, and about 25 other channels.

They say they are hoping to get it back soon. They have until Monday or I'm going to be very unhappy!

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Agreed Kitt, I hate trying to catch a tv show online the day after.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I said I'd wait until Monday to be unhappy, well it's Monday and I'm unhappy!! I only hope they put the episodes online because I read someone talking about Viacom removing all but those on hulu, and hulu doesn't have Teen Wolf.

It should be here tomorrow if it is going to be up.
http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_wolf/video.jhtml?filter=fulleps

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Hulu does have Teen Wolf, but they're 2 episodes behind the current one, so we'd have to wait two weeks to see tonight's episode.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, on Hulu Plus. I don't do that, only the free version. Mtv.com is up to date though... for now!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
The newest episode on Hulu is "Venomous":

http://www.hulu.com/teen-wolf

It aired on 6/25/12, so that tells you that if you want to stay current(that's 3 weeks behind, not two), you should watch it at MTV.com. I don't understand why Viacom would pull episodes from anywhere...you'd think they want the fans on their side, but oh well.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Oh, okay, I see that now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's up at MTV:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-wolf-season-2-ep-8-raving/1689763/playlist.jhtml#series=2211&seriesId=31789&channelId=1

I'm relieved as it's really one of my favourite shows.

Viacom have relented and restored their online content so there shouldn't be any trouble with Viacom shows online. Still no deal with DirecTV though.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Another solid episode. I guess my theory that Isaac is controlling the Kanima was wrong. Makes it more intriguing, though...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who was that woman with the vet, had we seen her before?

I think that teacher might still control the Kanima.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
The woman with the vet was the guidance counselor at the school, played by former slayer Bianca Lawson...

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
I still think Grandpa. He's just been so weird and he looked at that mineral stuff that Stiles poured down with great interest.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lycan. I don't remember her!

Grandpa did look at that powder strangely. If it's him then clearly his son doesn't know about it.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
It's back on DirecTV, FYI.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yey!

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I am wondering how the Argent's bloodline is continued. I mean is it through the father's bloodline or the mother's? I remember Mr.Argent saying that they left the important decisions to the women in the family, in regards to how they deal with the werewolves and such. So,if it is through the father's bloodline then how do they know they can trust important decisions to basically an outsider? Whichever it is, how exactly do you first, tell your potential or new mate about werewolves and being werewolf hunters, then that you (the wife) have to make all the important decisions that will effect many lives or that you (the husband) now have to become a werewolf hunter. Although the women do hunt them too. Or maybe they only marry cousins or something so the bloodline is continued through both.
Seems like a bit of a plot hole there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've been trying to find fault in your logic but can't find any, Beverley. If they have male offspring then the female (wife) is an outsider, and it certainly seems like Allison's mother married into the family, as Allison's grandfather has her father's last name.

Loads happened tonight! So grandpa takes control of the kanima... not sure if it meant he had control already?? And Scott's mother knows he's a werewolf.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I've been trying to find fault in your logic but can't find any, Beverley. If they have male offspring then the female (wife) is an outsider"

But who says that there is only one bloodline of hunters? There could be a dozen different bloodlines of hunters so if they intermarry they could have parents who are both full blooded hunters, just from different families.

"Loads happened tonight! So grandpa takes control of the kanima... not sure if it meant he had control already??"

Maybe when a kanima's master is killed, the killer assumes the role of new master. We did learn that the boy who was the kanima's master was turning into a kanima because he "broke the rules"....which I took to mean that he didn't send the kanima to kill only murderers. Makes me wonder if Grandpa will become a kanima at some point. He doesn't seem like much of rule follower to me....he'll send Jackson to kill his enemies whether they are already murderers or not.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, maybe they have kind of arranged marriages between hunter families.

Grandpa might justify it by saying that all the werewolves are murderers. That Grandpa actor makes such a good bad guy.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, the finale was something else, huh?

A whole pack of Alphas?? I don't even know how that's possible. Seems like they'd kill each other rather than act as a pack.

Sets up good for season 3. Who will be allies, who will be enemies. But no doubt, trouble is coming to their little town.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Such a good season. Every single one of the characters really keeps your interest, there's just no downtime in this show.

I hope they can keep it up through their TWENTY FOUR episodes next season! I wonder if they will split the season or if they're going to start in the New Year and run all the way through to the summer. 24 weeks is half a year, that's a lot of Teen Wolf!

I had to look up Style's age as I thought he suddenly started looking very manly this last episode! Thankfully he's 21. That's the trouble with MTV shows, they make you feel like a dirty old (wo)man!