TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2014 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, January 06, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I love Eli / Alan Cumming. For a few seasons, Archie / Kalinda seemed to be the break-out star of the show. Not now. Alan / Eli is taking it over.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, January 06, 2014 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Saw this posted somewhere else. Cute.

http://www.eonline.com/news/495644/the-good-wife-cast-made-a-music-video-for-thicky-trick-and-you-need-to-watch-it-see-it-here

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That was a very good episode. Love the video.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Excellent outing. This show seldom misfires.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
A little misfire last night. Too much of the show devoted to the jury thing and trial(s) involved. Funny to start with, but enough is enough.

60 Minutes seemed to start on time, so I set DVR to record Good Wife as scheduled and I watched Golden Globes. Looks like Good Wife started at 8:04 Central so end of the show was cut off. What happened at the end re Florrick, Eli, and Marilyn? Previews?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
anyone can sum it up in very simple words what the heck happened with the 2 jury court case?... Do they do that on purpose for my poor brain can't keep up with the convoluted stories?? Sure, you get the gist at the end of the episode but it was rather confusing... at least for me.
This is because I insisted so much on getting those two on opposite ends so that I could enjoy a battle of wits... and now the go overboard with it. And they go back to the governor's mess with the votes?? Oh well...
Now who's the smarter investigator?? Kalinda lost one this time...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Have you seen tonight's show? Do you want to know? !!!!!!!!!!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I wasn't expecting that

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
wow.

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
I missed it. what happened?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOO!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
OK. Whole new case tonight. Murder trial. Crazy gunfire in the courtroom. Young guy on trial started it. Will is dead!!!!!!! (Josh Charles is going to be on Letterman tomorrow night.) Showed previews of the rest of the season. Alicia is taking it hard. Her hubbie (can't think of name) thinks she's taking it too hard. Diane, of course, is taking over the firm. Someone is going to give her problems about that.

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
OH MY GOSH!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Okay, I think I have recovered. I get it if the actor has moved on to new work but dang I will miss his character Will's interactions with the others - Kalinda, Alicia, Diane. He was the main reason I stayed watching this show.

Kalinda is right Michael J Fox - You are not Will.

I'm thinking we are going to see a whole new side to Cary Agos and I like the fact that he is now open about seeing Kalinda.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
OMG! I can't pick my jaw up off the floor. Never saw it coming. Until they showed him on the gurney, I thought for sure he would just be hurt.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
What a surprise!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I won't miss Will. Just kinda slimy to me. Diane now being only name partner . . . that should be good. Fireworks!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Holy cow!! Sure didn't expect that! Kudos to the producers for being able to keep this a secret all this time.

Apparently, Josh Charles (Will) had planned to leave at the end of season 4, but agreed to stay on so the producers could give him a proper send off. I hadn't even heard anything about that. There is also a long letter from the producers on The Good Wife Facebook page. It explains why they wrote Will out the way they did.

Please, please tell me they're not going to try and replace Will with Michael J. Fox. That may be the end of The Good Wife for me.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this for most of this season, but holy cow! They killed of Will?! Wow, that's so shocking. Wow, just WOW.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think the Josh/Alicia storyline went on too long just like Red John. I always thought Josh was pretty sleazy, so won't miss him much, but if they bring on MJ Fox as a replacement it could be the end of my watching this show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Alicia is going to wind up back at Lockhart-Gardiner.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I really like Josh Charles ever since I first saw him on Sportsnight (I think that was the name of it). While he played kind of a skeezy character, at times, on the Good Wife, I always saw him as the character from Sportsnight.

I am hoping that Peter will be in the show more now. There's an actor that commands my attention when he's on.

And EW.com says MJ Fox is only slated for 4 episodes.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, that one I didn't see it coming... when Will was saying to Kalinda he was going to miss her I thought they wanted to kill off her character, never, never expected it would be Will killed off.

I was so surprised with this ending that I had a dream about it and Kalinda managed to revive him and he opened his eyes... and I said to myself, 'oh that's how they solve the cliffhanger' but waking up I was still thinking and said, no way, the guy was really dead...

Why did they spare us with the reaction of Alicia when faced with the news? Do they know us so well???? LOL

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am thinking that Alicia will end up back at L-G too.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Lockhart Florick?