TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 25, 2014 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Baby IRL

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
SoapNet ceases on Jan 1, better make sure I don't miss GH anymore :-(

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Okay now that Sabrina is preg and is not going to tell Patrick
And....Lulu can't make any embryos to have their own baby....

This is how I would like io to all play out- hahaha

-Sabrina gives baby up for adoption and Lulu/Dante adopt it.

Baby gets a soap opera life and death disease which requires the REAL dad to give blood etc..... Patrick finds out and sues and wins custody of his baby..... Lulu will end up in a looney bin like her mother Laura! LOL

Can you tell I can't stand this new Lulu? Bleh

Sounds like a great soap story to me! 😄😃😄😃

Carrly

09-28-2000

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
I remember her as Lizzie Spalding from Guiding Light! Also there are some other actors from Guiding Light and As The World Turns on there that I have missed.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
Also Sabrina slept with someone the night of her non-wedding, maybe the baby is his?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
ah never thought of that...good catch Carrly. I hope that is who the baby daddy is.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Actually she told Felix she didnt actually sleep with Carlos - don't think she would lie to him being she doesn't want patric to know she is pregnant

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I really don't think that Carly is going to die, but who is in the boat house to stop Heather??????

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/general-hospital-continue-next-season-keeping-daytime-soap-023734185.html

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julian Jerome sure is a stupid criminal, LOL, by using what Morgan told him he has totally blown his cover. So he got one use out of his spy, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, was that BLT story supposed to make me feel sorry for Heather? Just made me think she is more nuts than I previously thought.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
It's official. GH has jumped the shark. A Cassadine in charge of the WSB?????? Talk about letting the inmates run the asylum. This one may be too much to swallow.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I actually think it is full of potential to have a classic villain as head of the WSB and how that intertwines with the evil doctor (who I am starting to like more and more as a villain in the most classic sense)... only problem is this gives way for Robin to exit ... sigh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well finally, I have been wondering where Luke was, but at least now Franco knows that Heather is likely running around and has Carley.

Not enjoying many of the storylines right now, the hospital sucks with olbrecht, not interested in another cassadine mess, at least Lulu may be figuring out the Brige has her kid and I sure don't care about the boys fighting over Emma, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 03, 2014 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, I knew Jason wasn't dead!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, February 03, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I think the boys fighting over Emma is how the Carly/Heather storyline is finally going to come to a head. I wonder if Steve Burton will be returning.

Lorry

08-05-2007

Monday, February 03, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorry a private message Print Post    
Steve Burton is now on Young and Restless and he has his own storyline, so unless they hire a new actor, I don't think they will get rid of his character.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, February 03, 2014 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Robert came back, and he's on Y&R...so anything is possible.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I knew it had to either be Stone or Jason to bring Robin to the darkside and there was NO way they would revive Stone - so YAY for Jason.. i cannot imagine any other person playing Jason than Steve Burton but you know those plastic surgeries ....:-)

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Looks like Steve Burton won't be coming back. http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2014/0205-burton.php

However, Ric Lansing is on his way back...that ought to make for an interesting storyline with Alexis

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else catch the blooper on Friday's episode? When Morgan and Sonny were talking in Connie's old office the sign behind them said "Cornithos Coffee".
Someone must have caught it because in later scenes it was spelled correctly as Corinthos.
Thought I was seeing things for a bit and had to rewind to check it out. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So how did Brit hurt her wrist, was it in RL and they just worked it into the storyline?

And why would Dante and Lulu believe that only his sperm was used since their eggs are missing?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, February 21, 2014 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh good, you addressed what I've been wondering... for some reason I've thought baby Ben was not biologically Brit's at all, but then this week I'd begun doubting what I thought.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 21, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am trying to attribute the Nicholas kids acting to bad writing but he is so annoying I have to ff whenever he is on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, Spinelli was on Castle tonight. Took me a few minutes to figure out it was him, he looked great. I miss him on GH.