TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through March 04, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Agent Malik (Parminder Nagra, the British/Indian woman who was in ER)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, snap, she'll always be Dr Rasgotra to me :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here's her picture (at the link)...her real name is Parminder Nagra. She plays Agent Meera Malik on Blacklist:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm775542272/nm0619406?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_sf_1

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
She made a name for herself in Bend it Like Beckham (geez can you believe how far the 3 main stars shot to fame since that movie...) and then became an integral character on ER in the last several seasons...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Got it - Thanks for all the replies! I guess I should have watched the episode a littler closer instead of reading the paper, answering e-mails, etc. all at the same

Lyn

08-07-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Not so sure she's actually the mole. I'm thinking we have another episode or two before the person is outted. Could it be she's being set up like the other guy was?

Also, what's up with Hubby? A bad guy for sure...but is the substitute teacher a spy or assassin?

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Didn't Red put her up to getting close to the husband? He really wants him gone from Lizzie's life (name)?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm getting a little more than annoyed with Lizzie. She's too wishy-washy, filled with emotional baggage, no backbone at all....how in the world did she become an FBI agent? She's so easily suggestible she'd be a perfect candidate for hypnosis, which is basically what Red does to her. And this hubby business...can we get it over with, please? He's as passive aggressive as they come.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What's bugging me is if Red wants to protect Lizzie, which seems his aim, and he knows the husband is bad, which seems to be what he's hinting at, why doesn't he flat out TELL HER! He hints that adopting a baby with someone you're not sure about is a bad idea, but if he cares about her why would he even leave the possibility of saying yes to the baby if he knows bad things will happen?

And does his not actually saying anything just mean that no one is good enough for Lizzie in Red's eyes, and the husband is actually ok after all?

It's distracting from the cases, which are in general always really good.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Another promising show turning into a y-a-w-n.
And haven't we already seen her reneging on an adoption? To much same old, same old, especially with the husband's story. Is he or is he not a baddie? Did they ever explain the box of passports, guns and $$ he had hidden under the floorboards and if so, what's the deal?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The box of passports etc. is either

a) bad guy hubby's stash
b) stuff Red put there to frame hubby because Red doesn't like him

Same as hubby is either

a) a bad guy
b) a good guy but Red doesn't like him

It's silly for this not to have all come to a head when they found the stash. Are neither of them curious about where that really came from?

There are nine episodes left, the ones ordered (and written) after the first episodes were such a success. Maybe as they know they're in good standing they will properly tie this loose end up before the end of the season.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I guess you can call me easily fooled but I thought this episode was great.

The main bad guy looked so familiar. I finally ran him to ground…it was Campbell Scott (George C. Scott's son) from Royal pains. He looked a bit different than Boris because of not having the mustache.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and he didnt have the accent.

I agree with Kitt, tell her WHY her DH is bad@!!

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I must have started losing interest around the time they left the stash unexplained.

I just get annoyed when TV shows string viewers along with plots that either drag on and on or just go nowhere. We need more shows of the calibre of Breaking Bad. I wish Spader could score a show more deserving of his talent.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
As much as I love Jane Alexander I was thrilled when Red blew her away. That sure is a fast, convent and cheap way to get rid of the bad guys. I get a kick out of the gal that comes to clean up after him.

I just watched Spader in Stargate. He's come a long way with his acting craft.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Campbell Scott was also on Damages.

I liked the creepy adoption aspect of this week's ep, and yes, how Red killed Jane Alexander's character.

I'm also growing bored with the husband/baby storyline. She needs to figure it out with the husband, but I'm guessing she just hasn't had the time. LOL.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Love the show, they can string me along as much as they want to, I know they will eventually deliver.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Didn't she turn her husband into the FBI due to his ties to the redacted case file & wasn't he fully willing to undergo the investigation & wasn't he cleared by the FBI (or whatever her organization is called) & didn't they decide to put that whole incident in the past.

Perhaps that was how Red knew the FBI had someone "doctoring" the evidence???

I've read a couple of reviews about this episode being lame storytelling, what a "coincidence" that they are adopting & Red brings an evil adoption agency, but maybe Red did that on purpose to get Liz's attention about reconsidering her husband.

Was anything said after her husband dumped her last week after being stood up & he met up with the lady photographer? Even if he isn't a spy, she & her husband are having issues that should be resolved before having a child. And she needs to resolve whether she wants to be an FBI agent or a mom, because she may not be able to do both if she loses her husband.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they agreed to put the incident in the past, but wouldn't you still wonder who put that box of incriminating stuff (and a gun I think?) under the house? She knows it wasn't her. If he's a good guy he knows it wasn't him. How did it get there? How could they put that behind them?

Yes, I think Red chose this case off his list now because of Lizzie adopting. I think he can choose anyone off his list at any time he chooses, unless something immediate pops up.

I don't think she wants to be a mum (right now) anymore. She was into it before the Red situation pushed her up to this new post. She definitely has to work it out now before a child is involved.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when or if this show is returning? Thanks

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Saggkl it's back on Monday, 2/24, by that date the Olympics will be over.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Cool. Thanks Marameko.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Target?!??!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Looks like the devil is about to get his due! Red was right about old Tom, he IS a bad guy!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad they addressed this!! I'd begun to thought it wasn't going to happen this season.

What I'm thinking is it has to be to do with Red. Before Red came along Lizzie was an average new agent, and she's been married a couple(?) of years, so this didn't happen after she was promoted to the unit she's now in. The mysterious "they" have to have known she could be used to manipulate Red, because they know the true relationship between Red and Lizzie. Then whatever happened with her career didn't matter so much, if it's Red they want to get at, not the FBI.

Oh, and what a bad guy too! He didn't just break cover, he spoke as if he hated her! And after he had pushed her to have the baby!