TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 01, 2014 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sorry. I am 3 weeks behind in this show. Will be back eventually. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I also missed how Charming could leave Neverland... glad I'm not alone!"

Me, too.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I'm a whole season behind!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I wonder... PERHAPS the boat hasn't set sail yet, so they haven't said their goodbyes to Snow and Charming - but maybe they will. (Doubt it, but it's a plausible THEORY that occured to me just now.)

Robinm

01-31-2006

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
I watched it sunday night while fighting the stomach flu, and caught that they said something about getting Rumple back and something else that I didn't catch working and that is why Charming could leave. I felt a bit lost and so did my daughter so I think I need to watch it again and see what I missed to make it possible.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Rumple himself had been sick from the deadly poison while still back in USA, and had developed some kind of antidote. There are more details than that which I can't remember, maybe someone else can supply? They really touched on it very lightly if at all in this past week's episode.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
2 episodes back they figured out that as soon as they got back to storybrook, rumplestiltskin could make a potion from the stuff in his shop that would save Charming. But they needed to get out of Neverland to do it. That is why they decided to work WITH Rumple to defeat Pan. I think that the boy who will be Rumple's undoing isn't Henry, but Pan (as the boy that he is).

There are so many little details per show, you have to almost keep a journal.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Robin, Beth, & Landi! :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The official word from EP Adam Horowitz (I guess he's being asked it a lot!):

Did I miss something on Once Upon a Time? I though Charming couldn’t leave Neverland…. –Javiera
A few weeks back, Rumple revealed that once back in Storybrooke, he could fashion an elixir to ward off the fatal side effect of the Neverland spring’s healing waters. And though Neal/Bae goaded his dad into doing it gratis, “There will be favors that need to be paid,” EP Adam Horowitz teases. Adds Eddy Kitsis: “Rumple very rarely gives anything away for free. He likes nothing more than having someone owe him.”

basically what Beth and Landi said.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kitt, NOW I remember that scene, because of the discussion of owing and not owing Rumpy. THANKS!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... did anyone else notice how much curvier Ginnifer Goodwin looked last night? I wonder if she's expecting?! If so, then congratulations to them!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Yes she is Whrlwnd. She only announced it a month ago but I agree with you.. she must be fairly far along if we can already tell from episodes filmed many weeks ago.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, it looks like they better hurry up and make Mary Margaret the same then!! :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I noticed it too!!! Yippee for them. And not worried about the timeline. Snow and Charming are fairytale characters, so they won't need the same 9 months the actors will. LOL.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas (Charming) are engaged...and yes, expecting.

Link to article at People.com

Wouldn't it be odd for Mary Margaret to have another baby when she's already have an adult child? They look to be around the same age...I know, I know...Emma grew up outside Storeybook, etc...but I'm just sayin'...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oh my stars and garters, that was one exceptionally well written episode. I bawled like a baby through it. And until the last few moments, was convinced that it was the end of the show, never mind the season.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
SPOILER: (Sorry Mods, I can't remember how to create a spoilerbox)

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler

I do not believe for a moment that they actually killed off Rumpie. The actor and his character/s are way too popular and crucial to the show and the storyline. When there is magic involved,anything is possible. Unless the actor insisted on going back to live in Scotland with his family and wanted off the show. Which I don't think happened. So I expect to see Rumpy magically resurrected at some point next season. Or I will be extremely disappointed.

06-29-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
\spoiler{spoiler text here}

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mod. :-) I thought I did that, but maybe I had the slash going in the wrong direction. Anyhow, Thanks again.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well how cute is that! Snow White and Prince Charming are together in real life. I had no idea!! I have not watched last nights show yet, was watching Survivor stuff, so thanks for the spoiler box!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
YVW Mamapors, all I WILL say is keep the tissues handy!

Horsemom2

05-09-2011

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Horsemom2 a private message Print Post    
Totally agree with what is in the spoiler box.

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I finally got a chance to watch the last episode. That was totally amazing - it did feel like it would have made a great series finale.
But glad it's not!

It will be interesting to see how this all turns out. If they reboot everyone, then all the character progress will have been for nothing. I would hate if they made it feel like we had to start all over again. But I'm sure the writers must have more in mind than just that.

A few questions - it seems like other characters, like Neal, would not have been affected by the curse.

I'm going to miss the kid that played Peter Pan. He was great in that part.

Mame - I agree with what you wrote, but is it a spoiler? It seems like since the episode has aired it would just be something we can discuss as speculation. I think you are absolutely right and that the reincarnation of the Blue Fairy was to give us hope.

So - i've read arguments for both sides, but am curious what other people thought. I believe that Gold had to cut off his hand, to regain his magic and then call back his shadow. Then healed himself as he has done to others before. Other people seem to think that he didn't.

Loved Hook hoping the kiss would work, but knowing it probably wouldn't. I like the chemistry between he and Emma. Much stronger than with Neal.

If Rumple had to kill the dark one to become the dark one, would he now be the dark one once again since he killed himself?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Probably. That's a great question Scouty.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Scout. What you posted above, Mameblanche, isn't a spoiler. It's just speculation, something we all enjoy doing here. I'm on the "Rumpie's Not Dead" bandwagon. He's a major character on this show. I can't believe they'd really kill him off. He'll be back, in one way or another.