TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 27, 2014 users admin

Robinm

01-31-2006

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
That is really not news I don't think. It was said years ago that he was related to Lawrence Alamaine I thought. He and Lawrence went through alot when they found that out.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Okay, I thought it was new. Funny that Brady didn't know anything about it though.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I think it's new information, too. He turned out NOT to be related to Lawrence (although, for the life of me, I can't remember how).

I'm not liking the EJ/Abigail combo, either. They've said about 10 words to each other in the past year, and now they're in bed together? Gimme' a break!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I do NOT like the new Will. He's not as cute, and he looks way too serious ALL the time.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
John Black history - I've been digging around, and this is the most recent I could come up with:

"In February of 2008, John accompanied the Bradys to Ireland, where John learned that he was the love child of Coleen Brady and Santo DiMera. While hiding in seclusion in Argentina, Colleen Brady gave birth to a son and named him "Ryan." She was too poor to support a child, so he stayed at an orphanage. Eventually, he was adopted by the Alamain family."

http://soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/john.php

The article ends with this paragraph (from this week's episode):
"While traveling, he discovered that he was not the child of Colleen Brady and Santo DiMera. Colleen was so desperate to find out what happened to her son that the people at the orphaniage lied to her and told her it was John. They just couldn't bring themselves to tell Colleen that her son had died. John was back to square one and had no idea who his biological parents were."

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Thanks Teachmichigan. That seems like such a lame way to introduce a big twist like that. And it was incredibly insensitive to Brady. You don't just casually mention to someone that their whole family doesn't exist! It would have made far more sense for John to drop this information when he returns.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I think it was revealed so that Brady and Theresa can hook up. (and move that along).

I'm into EJ and Abby, something different, a juicy storyline for abby. I like them better than Sami and EJ.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I kind of agree with you, Panda. At least Abigail & EJ's love scene didn't make me change the channel. Watching EJ & Sammi together actually embarrasses me.

I don't see much of a future for Abigail & EJ, but I love the idea of the potential drama that could erupt from their fling. I think Sammi might beat them both up when she finds out!

BUT I Rafe & Jordan!! They're so cute. I've been waiting for DOOL to find a suitable match for him. He's so hunky (& nice) + she's so pretty = perfect match! LOL...that makes me seem really shallow.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yay more Rafe and I read that Lucas is going to be on more - YES!!!!!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I just want to put my 2 cents in here about how I already miss Chandler Massey so much. I always looked forward to watching his scenes. I thought he stole the scenes so many times during the last week or so he was there. The day he learned about Nick being dead was fabulous. I laughed out loud more than once, and re-watched the whole thing more than once. I think I am going to have a hard time accepting the new Will. That aside, I hope that at some point Chandler returns to acting. I wish him nothing but the best.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Sami has already proven she can shoot someone in the head. Apparently, EJ deleted that from his memory. Were I EJ or Abby, I'm not sure I would want to be anywhere close to Salem the day Sami finds out.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
How many times do we have to see the flashback of Gabi hitting Nick with the rock or Nick in the river? I think we're at about 48 times now!

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Days overuses flashbacks. One of the worst one was when Chloe and Philip took a romp and then she found out she was pg. They just kept replaying that over and over again! we get it!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Yep. Now it looks like we'll have to watch EJ and Abigail going at it on a daily basis.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Allison Sweeny (Sami) was on Ellen today and announced that this year (2014) would be her last year on Days. She wants to spend more time with her children. She said she has no idea how she will be written off. Bet this year will be a good one. Just think of all the things they could get back at Sami for and all the possibilities of her departure. She has been on the show for 21 years! Wow, I remember when Sami was played by that annoying teenager, Kimmie Gimmel (next door to the "Tanners") on that family sit-com with the Olson twins as babies (as you can tell I can't think of the name of the show). But I'm sure most of you know. Sorry for the ramble!

Robinm

01-31-2006

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Kimmie played Carry when she was little, not Sami. That was when Wayne Northrop was playing Roman I believe and Anna was still being Carries mom in action. Sad to see Sami go though, I will miss her.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Robinm, thanks for the correction. OH, I get confused so easily. But I do remeber when Marlana (sp?) named Sami (Samantha Jean) after her deceased twin sister. Oh, please tell me I'm correct with that one. LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
it will be fun spending the rest of the year trying to figure how Sami is going to leave, will she go to jail for aiding in the Nick affair, will she die, will someone kill her????? oh heavens...will she be replaced ?????

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Okay, I did not see that twist coming! (At least not this soon.)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
LOVED it! (I also cracked up when Kate said to Sami, "Sometims I like you; you have no idea how disconcerting that is!"

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
you are absolutely right Teach, I also loved that line, I even repeated it after Kate. Wouldn't you just love to have the nerve to say that to someone.
Ah we all knew that that wicked Nick would be back. I can't wait to hear how he survived. love love love it.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I am a fan of the Santa Claus Saved Nick Theory.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
And he took him to the North Pole to recover.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
LOL that's cute!

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
All the cracks they made about Julie and cruising had me laughing.

I just love Arianna Grace!