TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 03, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so does anyone do the Sync thing?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I tried it and found it dull and distracting. You can look at the archives and see what kind of things they show you during the show.

Here's an archive from a past show.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/story-sync/season-3-episode-14

it's basically polls, photos and short videos.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
For years and years we had the east coast feeds for the HD channels of USA, SCIFI, A&E, TLC, MTV, TNT, and a bunch of others....but all the analog versions of those channels were on the west coast feed.

But not anymore!

AMC is one of the few HD channels that's still coming to us on the east coast feed. I think BBCAmerica is, too. I'm sure at some point those will also be shifted to west coast feeds.:-(

The TV listings in the newspaper, TV Guide, and online guides for my area always show Walking Dead airing at 9 pm PST. But my trusty TIVO knows I have the east coast feed on AMCHD and gives me the correct schedule, even if the newspaper and those other sources don't.

Now that I have shared all of this, I've probably jinxed it and comcast will probably take away the remaining east coast feeds from me very soon. But I hope not.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
pamy if you are watching at 6 pm, then talking dead at 7 pm is live for you too!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes and it makes me happy :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Someone asked and I just watched last night, we never saw Glen get off the bus, but he did tell Tara that he got off the bus to help but Maggie didn't know he had.. He still seems pretty worn out from being sick.

I too thought Judith was a goner, Lizzie was so detached and just coldly observing Judith's struggle.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
less than 3 hrs til the show YAH!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So after seeing tonight's show I think the three with Glenn are probably good guys but the men at Rick's house are from a whole different group, and my fear is they are from Terminus, and Terminus is full of bad guys, and Tyreese and Carol and the girls, and now Rick, Carl and Michonne are all heading there.

Did anyone notice that when the three (Abraham, Eugene and Rosita) were walking off to follow Glenn and Tara that Eugene was smiling a bit? I think he might have shot the truck on purpose because for some reason he wanted to walk back with Glenn. Not sure it makes sense storywise but he did have an odd look on his face.

Oh yes, and Tara said they'd passed the bus three hours ago. That truck must have been going 30mph or more, so that's at least a 100 miles. If they don't get a car it's going to take them a while to walk back...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
intense ep!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I agree with you the three new guys are good, and I sure hope they prove us right.

I did notice Eugene smiling. He looks a bit "off". Not sure he really knows anything about the how and why what is happening and maybe that's why he was glad to not be heading to Washington? Because he really doesn't have any answers?

I was holding my breath when Rick was under that bed! The guy that was roused out of the bed and thrown to the floor did not look dead to me and I was afraid he would open his eyes again and expose Rick. Hoping that the guy Rick killed in the bathroom turned and ended up killing the others so we don't have to worry about them again.

Loved the Carl/Michonne interaction in the kitchen over breakfast. It was a nice light hearted moment that they shared. They're getting closer and it's something I think they both need.

Was the "sanctuary" sign Rick, Carl and Michonne found at the end directing them to Terminus? I hope it is, but wasn't sure when I saw it. That's the next hook up I want to see and I want to see it sooner rather than later.

"Talking Dead" was sort of a snooze last night IMO. I don't even remember the name of the girl that was a guest, but felt she added nothing to the show. And it was hard for the Abraham guy to add much since last night was his first real episode.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That scene with Rick and the home intruders was so scary and intense..... First real tense moment since show started back up. Can't wait for the meet up for all.

And next week looks intense for daryle and Maggie's sister ( don't remember her name.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Beth. I think her and Darryl are going to feature heavily next episode as they're both on Talking Dead. At some point they have to show where everyone is in relation to each other... I want more interaction, these half seasons go by so quickly I don't want to save the reunion until week six!

I think at the very least Eugene knows that going to DC isn't going to do much good (as whatever was there is probably as overrun as anywhere else) so even if he is legitimately a scientist (and not meaning to judge a book by the cover, but he doesn't look like one!) he's probably on a fool's errand, so yes, that might indeed be why he's happy to delay! I think Abraham and Rosita really believe it though.

According to google it's about 700 miles from central Georgia to DC, so if they had no distractions they could easily get there in a couple of days.

Pjlover, Riick's sanctuary sign looked like it was to the same place, Terminus, that Tyreese and co. were headed, but it was another entrance.

I agree, Mindi Kalling didn't add anything to TD, but next week with Beth and Darryl should be great!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Beth dies next weeks episode? Hmmmm I doubt they would kill off Darryl yet. Having them on the show makes me think someone dies.

IMO Beth doesn't really bring much to the story.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of reassured that they are both on, not just one. I don't believe they'd kill them both, so I hope it's just that something really dramatic happens to them so it's just a good time to feature them.

Another thing is these days they tend to say something cryptic such as "a special guest" is going to be on if there's someone who dies so hopefully as they're announced it's not that... hopefully...

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Okay something big happens to Beth..... According to a news promo of an interview with the actress - hmmmm

I'd rather it be a demise for Beth than Darryl

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
If you want to know if they are in any more of the episodes go to imdb.com. If you are dead you shouldn't be credited for the episodes. I know they mention "credit only" for the first episode that was all Rick and Carl.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
you could be a walker and the actor would be credited. :-)

she was also on our morning news today. hmmmmm

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think actors still get credited after their characters are killed...if they show up in a flashback. Or if they appear in someone's hallucination or dream...like when dead Merle appeared to Darryl and when Rick's dead wife appeared to him. :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I just can't see Daryl leaving Beth a Zombie. Unless for story that Maggie will come across her (Beth) in Zombie state. If this indeed comes true Daryl sure has it rough. Rick kicking Carol out and then the prison being overrun. Left with Beth who all of a sudden seems to think she knows what they need to do. Poor guy lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
For me it would make more sense if an actor that gets killed off did the press junket AFTER the episode airs. Strange she is doing interviews before...if indeed something happens to her

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Quite often in the past a killed off actor is on Talking Dead directly after the show aired. Originally they used to say who was on next week's show, then people associated being on the show with being killed, so they started saying "special guest" or something. The fact that they've named who's coming on for me suggests she lives to see another day!

I also can't see Darryl leaving Beth turned, and I think it would destroy him if she was bitten, he sees her as his responsibility now. But they could get separated. I still think she's going to live, I don't know what started the death-to-Beth rumours but maybe it was just that she seems the least interesting and easiest to kill, and they think someone has to be killed. I think they should all live!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, there aren't many eps of this show where you are left smiling at the end.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hate what there doing with the separate episodes of everyone..... What's going to end up happening is we wont see them all together till end of season finale when it shows they all meet up at the (place)..... So we will have to wait till NEXT season for any real show! Pffft

I thought last night was boring IMO why did they have to have Daryl coupled with Beth..... She's a bore and a bad actress.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like the episodes but I want to see them all together. We should see Tyreese and co (including Judith) and Rick and co reunite soon, as they are both at the Sanctuary, I can't see them stretching the entrance to that beyond the next time we see them. I think they're going to save the Maggie and Glenn reunion for the finale but as long as they do it I can wait!

I thought the first half of last night was a bit strained, but the last half was excellent (mostly Darryl). Good to know what Darryl was doing (or not doing) before.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was a slow paced episode but I thought it was good and gave a lot of insight into them both. I just wanted to hug and comfort Darryl. HIs pain came thru and brought tears to my eyes. I don't think Beth is a bad actress, she comes across as a earnest and pretty naïve girl.