TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through January 30, 2014 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Peggy and Teddy...they get into a fight because he finds out that she lied about the pregnancy...then she kills him during the fight.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
It actually will mark the FOURTH death, because shortly before Gunther's brother had also died. I was sorry to see him go, because I enjoyed his singing.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My guess is Rayna's father. He didn't look too good tonight .

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My guess is Rayna's father dies. He didn't look too good tonight .

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Maddie and Deacon's duet tonight!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
After watching last night episode, now I think maybe it IS Rayna's father who dies. He didn't look well at all last night.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed that we got to see what I assume is another Nashville landmark? The Old Hippies venue?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
In the previews it sounds like someone gets shot??? Or did I hear something that was not there?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh my!! Two die?

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I think one of the two "deaths" will be a near-miss, and I am thinking it is Teddy's wife. In the next preview, he speaks of her as "shot" not "killed". But it's also possible that Will's death is the fake-out one: maybe instead of throwing himself under the train, he hooked a ride out-of-town on it instead. In any case, I was left groaning, thinking that we are going to have to wait a month to find out which one is real.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I really would not miss either of them. I do not think they add much to the show. Get rid of Teddy's new wife and that opens the door for some Rayna/Deacon/Teddy drama. And as far as Will goes, never really enjoyed his character. But yeah, we have to wait a whole month to see how it all plays out! Grrrrr

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
DO NOT READ THIS LINK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED
(I do not know how to do a spoiler box)

http://www.countryweekly.com/news/nashville-plot-twist-changes-things-brad-paisleys-household-spoiler-alert

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Will will step aside at the last moment and maybe he'll decide he has to come out. That'd be a good story.

My cousin drives a train and has had two people kill themselves by jumping on the track in front of him. They seem to think it's quick and painless but it is a horrific thing to do to the driver. He had to take weeks off work after the first time as he just couldn't face getting back on the train, the second time was even worse, because he'd told himself that something that bad couldn't happen again. He is back driving again now, but it took a lot of therapy.

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
O Kitt so sorry!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh, no need, Trini, but thank you. I forgot I posted that here, sorry to get personal, I didn't mean to kill the thread!

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Kitt you didn't, even though the show didn't end with Will, after his scene on the tracks that is all I keep remembering.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I like Will's character - or i have started to like him more and more this season - and think there is a lot that could play out there. It doesnt matter if its ok to be a gay celebrity in Hollywood now - there still are so many fears about coming out in certain areas, like sports, or as a cowboy/country singer - so these storylines still are important.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy this show, but I wish the writers would stop rushing the storylines! In my opinion killing off either Peggy or Will also kills the opportunity for many possible storylines for the rest of the season.
I'm not a Peggy fan, but there was a lot of story mileage if that character stayed alive. Teddy never found out about the faked miscarriage; that she really miscarried very early on before he married her; about her interactions with Rayna's father last season, etc. Finding that stuff out after she's dead just doesn't have the same impact.
Same for Will - if he's dead and then the truth about his sexuality comes out it doesn't really matter. The storyline of him coming out while living and the obstacles he could face would be far more interesting.
They tend to do this with all the storylines - heck, I still want to see Juliette married to the football player with the overbearing mother-in-law.
My favorite character at this point is Avery. He seems to be the only character that actually has grown and learned from past experience. Don't want to see him hook up with Juliette though, like them much better as friends, and she is someone who needs a friend, not another bedmate.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well, what did you all think?

Killing Peggy off makes sense to me, her storyline had run its course.

The Will storyline still has life. He will come out I am guessing and we will see how country music responds to him being gay.

The coming attractions for next week look good.

I do love this show.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I thought killing off Peggy did make sense too. I wonder if he will find out she was not preggers!

I'm hoping Will does come out because he is tortured.

I was a little thrown off by Avery calling Juliette immediately after Scarlett walked out. Scarlett was right in leaving him I guess. She knew.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Rayna and her new album!

Deacon needs Rayna to write and Rayna needs Deacon to write...hmmmm

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Hmm, no Will tonight?

It was a good episode, with lots of Nashville flavor, with guest stars and Nashville Museum.
Like the twists with "Juliet" also.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, a good episode!

I enjoyed all the music and the storylines...yes, Juliet's twists were good.

Scarlett seems overwhelmed! They need to pay attention...

No Will...hmmmmm is right.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
with those storylines maybe it would have been too much to insert Will too - he has issues to deal with and I am not sure if he could have just played a secondary, routine, character in those storylines

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Will is back, hurray!

Does anyone know who they dedicated the show to at the end tonight (at the beginning of credits)?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Beth..it said "in memory of Steve Anderson". I tried to figure out who he was, but having no luck.

So Will has decided to go back into the closet. He isn't going to be happy for long being that way.