TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 17, 2014 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
In your first picture SanFran it looks like there are stripes on the side of the shoe like the tennis shoes have. I had gone back looking at it and then in your second picture I too noticed the difference in the tips. I was replaying it but it does happen so fast. Good catch!

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I am not sure how to put a pic on here but dh and I froze the screen with a straight shot of Carl where you could see his left foot laying to the side and it's a black canvas looking shoe. Definitely not the same. Sorry I can't put it on here.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, I gave it a shot. I think definitely 2 different shoes.

Screen cap from VOD.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how you're all able to get such great screenshots!

If I were Carl and I'd lost one shoe, I'd wear an entire new pair, not one old one new. Wait until he starts running and let's see how it works out for him!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh yes it was the phone. duh! I forgot about the radio!!!

wow great work everyone!!! way to solve the shoe mystery!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
at the WD website I watched the making of the Mishone kill scene. So very cool to see the behind the scenes stuff!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Perfect screen grab, Naja!

I still had trouble seeing it clearly so I turned the brightness way up on your picture and Carl is definitely wearing a boot on his right foot and a sneaker on the left.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
You guys are good! Those scenes were so quick and you all were able to screen shot it. I would of taken a new pair instead of keeping an old pair. They also seem like they were a little large on him. Then growing boys feet grow quicker than the rest of them for a bit. lol

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Arrrgh! Missed the last 15-20 minutes and it's driving me crazy. (Family would say "short trip"...lol) How did Michonne find them?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree why wouldn't he just change into a new pair?

The actor has literally grown up before my eyes in a few months! He was just a little boy in Dec. when I started season 1

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bluejax, I think they all had a plan to go south and meet somewhere, it's just the people on foot are going to take a while to get there. Michonne went in the same general direction as Rick and Carl, found their footprints in the mud on the road, but chose to do her own thing in the woods with her walker pets. After she realised she didn't want to be one with the walkers she went back to the road and followed Rick and Carl's footsteps into that town, and then I think just looked for the sensible place for them to spend the night, and there they were.

I think Carl is going to keep on growing before our eyes, he seems to have overly long legs right now, so I think he's going to be tall.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I saw the part where she saw tracks, but thought 'how does she know whose they are?'

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Blue Jax she saw it was only two sets and which direction. She was I think hoping who's those could be. Thats why the look on her face when she did see Carl and Rick.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I finally got to see last Sunday's episode and I was saddened to how angry and hurt Carl is feeling. But why blame it on his dad? That boy is so sure he doesnt need anyone, its literally going to bite him on the ass!
That bit we saw of Michonne and her husband and son didnt really explain what happened. And how did she have that sword even back then?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I always assumed that Michonne trained with the katana as a martial art before anything happened, then realised it would be a good tool in the zombie apocalypse. The scene was phasing in and out of reality/dream/nightmare so I don't think it was entirely meant to make sense, it just gave a bit of background on what happened with her around the time just after the start of it all.

I think Carl blamed his dad because teenagers blame their dads. You can't really expect much logic. In his mind it's still his dad's job to keep him safe, so if they're not safe it's therefore his dad's fault.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think she did, I think that was just part of them dream. What tipped me off was the butcher block..LOL no one has one deep enough for a sword

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
During the dream, the boyfriend or friend asked her something like what did she think she was doing running around with the sword, so I think she decided to use it as her tool pretty early on.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yeah Pamy, I saw how she placed her sword in the butcher block, I thought it surreal and I was thinking like you.... no way that sword could fit into a counter top butcher block knife holder.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I thought him saying that was part of her dream...I think that scene was part flashback part dream

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought the scene was all dream, but the dream itself was a mixture of things that happened (her friend getting defensive about her being the hero with the sword) and things that didn't happen (putting her sword in the butcher block).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh so much to say!!!!!! But I will wait a bit!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can't wait any more ;) ;)

1) Tyreese had baby Judith, yey!

2) Lizzie is a psycho! I guess now she had to be the one feeding the rats to the walkers and doing the rat autopsies (despite the rats being fed really high when she's small, and the rat autopsy being a bit too sophisticated for a 10(?) year old).

3) Carol is back! And so far Tyreese is happy about it!

4) Stranger danger! The bus had shotgun holes in the side, and remember the camp that the Governor found that was massacred within a few hours of them leaving it? I think the new guys have to have something to do with it.

5) They really didn't set up a meet up point! They definitely spoke about going South, but I guess that was just a direction for the bus, not a destination. And those rail tracks must have been pretty close to the prison yet they never explored them. And wouldn't they have known the town Rick and Carl was in was close by and headed there, or at least emptied the cupboards in a previous scouting run for supplies.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for starting, Kitt! LOL

I could hardly hold in how I think Lizzie may grow to be a serial killer! Plus, she looked a bit too entranced depriving Judith of oxygen. I was sitting here gasping for air in empathy!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was getting just a bit too much pleasure out of seeing what would happen next with Judith! So how long before the others realise?!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Let me start out saying I am not complaining. But some people catch the show the next day and I think it should be held back or put in black for those who want to hold off knowing what happen yet available for those who want to read. I am a huge spoiler reader but with this show I hold off and maybe I should of stayed away. I caught the first sentence and stopped reading.