TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 12, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wait! what? it starts tonight!??????

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, ma'am. Season 5.

Season 4 reruns all day today.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I can't wait!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Michonne and Carl, Carl and Michonne. Some really interesting character development but if I'm honest I just need to know if Judith is alive, particularly as I was clearly wrong about Michonne having her! Now just have to hope she was on the bus or Tara has her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hate Carl storylines. I hate how smug and disrespectful they have made him. Wish Hershel lived and Carl died

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He might have learnt his lesson now, faced with a very possible future without Rick and alone he couldn't take it. Maybe he'll remember that. And it is about time Rick realised Carl has been pulling his own weight for a long time now.

Pretty horrific seeing the Hershel head.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but really cool seeing it on The talking dead show :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure Rick was a goner!
The Actor, Andrew Lincoln, didn't make it to the cast interview on Conan the other night. The excuse was that he was ill. But then when I started the episode and I saw what bad shape Rick was in, I thought maybe he didn't show up because Rick dies, and he didn't want to let any clues slip in the interview. It really had my head spinning....LOL

I had to go back and watch Michonne's dream again after they were discussing it on Talking. I didn't catch the changing scene outside the window the first time.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I never thought Rick was dead and kept wondering why Carl didn't do more to make him wake up. It never dawned on me that Carl thought he was dead.

Man, Carl is really growing up! Yes, he was rather snug and disrespectful, but when you think about what he's been through, it didn't bother me. His father taught him to use guns and he's had to kill to survive, so it should have been no surprise to Rick that he can handle himself. And he had just lost Hershel, possibly Judith and everyone else he felt close to. When something like that happens, grief tends to make people want to blame someone and the only person there to blame was Rick.

I, too, had to go back and watch Michonne's dream! I missed a LOT and didn't realize what I missed until I watched the Talking Dead. We were pretty sure there was a child in her past and now we know for sure.

I was the most excited at the end when Michonne found Rick and Carl! At least now those 3 know others could have made it too and will start looking for them.

Seeing again how Michonne uses her "pets" makes me wonder why they don't all do that. I mean, if having them allowed her to just walk right through, or with, the walkers, couldn't the rest of them do the same thing? Seems like it would be great protection when they needed it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Andrew Lincoln NEVER shows up to interviews with the gang--- I think "he thinks" he is too important to be with the others on any show.... Even on the talking dead he ONLY does taped interviews so I guess he is to "cool" and better than every other cast member. Pffffft LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
where are all the rest of you that usually comment here? I finally can interact and only 3 of us have posted

I rewatched this ep keeping in my mind all the comments they made on Talking dead and I enjoyed this ep a lot more!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
There's apparently a mounting legion of WD fans who were severely disappointed that the Carl character was not killed off in Sunday's episode. When (and if) that event ever materializes, I'm sure many viewers (me included) will rejoice.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Too busy, haven't watched it yet.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just saw it Pamy and I'm still digesting. I haven't watched Talking Dead yet.

There was an article in the paper Friday (I believe, I just read a weeks worth) and there was a list of questions they wanted answers to. One of them being who was the voice on the radio, I had forgotten all about that.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I just saw it today. I didn't realize that people want the Carl character to be killed off.

When I watched today, I felt Carl's anger toward his dad. And when Carl realized that dad wasn't dead, I felt his sense of relief and forgiveness toward his father.

When Carl walked into that kids room and saw all the video games, for an instant he was having a sense of joy, like a normal boy his age. But then he got down to business and took the electrical cording to secure the front door.

And when he found that 128 ounces of chocolate pudding, I was so happy for him and lol'd when he told his father that he ate is all.

Glad that Michonne found Carl and Rick. I could go on about Michonne's past story but I'll let someone else get a chance to post their thoughts. I love the Michonne character!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Karuuna it is still season 4 the second half.

I was hating Carl for quite a while now always so defiant. Now maybe he'll see just how tough the world is and get a change of attitude. He wasted just about all his bullets and his fathers words were coming back at him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
saw this and thought it was funny

Do walkers poop?

they will if the eat pudding filled Carl

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought the voice on the radio was Rick halucinating

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
dont read below if you havent watched this ep yet

if anyone still has it in their dvr queue...can you ck the final scene when Carl hugs Rick...is he wearing both his shoes??? someone said he was ..which is a blooper.

then someone suggested that Michonne was at the door with his shoe and thats why Rick said 'its for you'

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that was the phone, wasn't it?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd forgotten all about the radio too! Pamy, there was a voice on the car radio in the last (second to last?) episode. They all heard it so it wasn't just Rick (unlike the phone calls in the previous season, which were hallucinations).

Just watched the ending again... Michonne doesn't seem to have the shoe. It looks like Carl is wearing shoes but they might not be the original shoes, they look more like trainers not the boots he was wearing when out scouting. Maybe he scouted out some new shoes, or the boy from the house they're in had shoes that fitted him.

I like Carl. He's a pain at times but he's just a kid in a very difficult world.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Carl was wearing boots but don't know if it was the same ones as the scene is real dark. I also thought maybe the ones from the kids room that he likes so much. Michonne did not have any boots or carrying anything in her hands.

The two spent time together so Rick knows that Carl will be so happy to see her.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Pamy - I just watched it. Carl is wearing two different kinds of shoes. Looks like he found a tennis shoe to replace the missing one.
If Michonne has the lost shoe - they never showed it. She walked up to the house empty-handed. I thought Rick just said, "it's for you" because he knew how close Carl and Michonne had become.

I thought Michonne's dream sequence was really well done.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Carl definitely had both shoes on and Michonne didn't appear to be carrying one.

I'm thinking Carl could have found another pair of shoes in the house they're staying in...or in the house where he found the shoe-thief-walker and the puddin'. :-)

Image from photo of the TV screen:

shoes

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Carl is wearing two different kinds of shoes. Looks like he found a tennis shoe to replace the missing one."

In this second pic I took of the tv screen, his shoes do appear to be different...one of them has a slightly rounder toe and the other is more square-ish, like a boot....also the soles look different, but that could be the lighting.

shoes2

I increased the brightness to try to get a better look at the shoes.