TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Keep watching, Pamy! I don't want to say something and spoil!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yeah, keep watching Pamy, it's a storyline that makes you go "wow".
Don't you love the zombie makeup??

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well welcome back Guv-nah!! NOW this season got really interesting.

I only have 1 ep left and I'm all caught up!

I have read the threads up til Nov 27....love all your thoughts!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes Eggie, and I love how the makeup has evolved. They probably spend more on makeup/spfx than on paying actors LOL

ok...off to watch the last hour :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow!!!! what a intense ep. NOOOOOOOOOOOO Hershel,,,im so sad!!! and the poor baby. that ep was draining, great acting /editing

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Wow is right Pamy. I mourned about Hershel's death for a few days after that episode. That was totally unexpected by me. I'm hoping someone saved the baby, but we'll see.

I'm glad you're all caught up now...yay!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
having watched 4 seasons in about 2 wks, Im mourning them all!! LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 17, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New midseason trailer!

http://tvline.com/2014/01/17/the-walking-dead-midseason-trailer-video/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 17, 2014 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wonder why Mishone is crying

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 17, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glenn doesn't look too good either :-(

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, January 17, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to February 9th!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Check out this insane prank that was played on the actor who plays Darryl. The video is lower on the page.

http://www.trulydisturbing.com/2014/01/17/watch-norman-reedus-walking-dead-pranked-zombie-style/

Mangosquirrel

06-25-2013

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mangosquirrel a private message Print Post    
Ok, finally got caught up. I have to throw my 2 cents in about the rat feedings to the walkers and the rat autopsy. The 2 little girls whose father died - remember that the younger girl said her sister was not afraid, she was sick? I believe it is the older of the two girls that is responsible for the rats. She just creeps me out - reminds me of Children of the Corn or something. I think we'll see more of them in Season 5.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That prank is great. Norman Reedus is awesome, and Mr. Lincoln participating if superb. Now I gotta go watch his other pranks...

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Another new convert here! We got a Roku and a years subscription to Netflix for Christmas and decided to see what Walking Dead was all about. I never really wanted to watch it because the trailers were so very gory. Yuck!! I do hide my face a LOT, but am so involved with the characters that I can not wait for it to start next Sunday!! However, I may jump ship if they continue to kill off my favorite people. There seem to be fewer and fewer that I feel like I really "know" and it will not hold as much interest for me if they're gone.

Anyway, I did as Pamy did and came here to read as I went through each episode and loved reading all of you guys take on things. Now, I have someone besides hubby to discuss it with. Yea!!

There's a Walking Dead marathon on AMC today, I think season 1 and 2. Very interesting seeing some of the first shows again and what these people were like when they first started out.......before they all had to stab people in the brain on almost a daily basis!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just one more week!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Oh, oh....I forgot to say....I also live right off Hwy. 34 about a mile from Newnan city limits where so much of this is filmed!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That must be fun!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
PJ, How cool!!! Go take some pics!!! I actually think watching all the seasons within a month was the easiest way to see our favs die. I cant imagine being invested in some of the characters for a few years and then having them die.

I cant wait to watch the after show thing. That is something I didnt get to see after the eps like you all did.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Pamy, me too for the after Talking Dead show. Seems you get a lot of info and insight into the episode.

If anyone missed any or are interested, AMC will be showing all the past episodes off and on all week, with the first part of season 4 beginning around noon on Sunday. I really want to see these again. These are the only episodes we had to pay to watch on Netflix. It cost $2.99 to see it in HD, so we choose the lesser $1.99 viewing and the picture quality was horrible!

I wish I knew ahead of time where they would be filming and I would try to go and take some pictures! Our local Newnan Times Herald sometimes give some info if it's in that area, so I'll keep checking there. It did once warn local residents to be on the lookout for "walker" crossings on the roads! LOL!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When they film the herds of walkers some must go astray when not on set! There's someone else in this thread (but I can't remember who) who say them filming in (near?) her office in Georgia.

You'll love Chris Hardwick on Talking Dead, he's so enthusiastic! And usually (with some big exceptions!) his guests are really into the show, often part of the show, so that's a lot of fun.

Thanks for the rerun info. I'd like to see the first half of season four again but probably won't get around to it. I still have my recording of the finale episode to watch just before the new one.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
According to my TV listings, the late night talk show "Conan" on TBS has "The Cast of The Walking Dead" as his guests this Thursday night, Feb 6 :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
On Saturday, there is a 5 minute preview of the new season. I did a double take when I saw such a short recording scheduled!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post