TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 28, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am sorry, but this is ridiculous, if you have been kidnapped for years and you know that bad people are in the house do you spend time reminiscing with your dad before you head out to meet up with the other searchers. AND

you know that your husband is getting married, wouldn't you run like a bat out of hell to stop that from happening. BAD WRITING.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for today's show!!!!!

This REALLY puts it all in perspective!

http://fyeahgh.tumblr.com/post/68817982989

Asian Quarter reunion side by side with Emma/Robin from today.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Little Brooklyn (Emma) is a great little actress!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
great link... cant wait to see today's episode too!!! and yes, Emma is great... do we have a new robin in the making??? If GH lasts that long :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well Sabrina's happily ever after is no more! LOL

I guess Anna and Robert killed Faison? They never showed us. I guess that's an opening for him to come back- if they don't mention they shot him- hmmm

And of course ONLY in the soaps after falling over the edge make it back up..... Haha but glad we didnt lose Luke 😃

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
It was great seeing the reunion of this family. Emma is fantastic. I tell you what, that Patrick fellow had me grabbing for my hanky. The kiss. Oh, the kiss. But, the scenes with Sabrina were equally hanky worthy. I don't know how it is all going to play out. Personally, I think the storyline is going to be Patrick struggling with the fact that he is in love with both women.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who does not, at all, like Patrick? I just find him so unattractive in every way, not just physically. For a supposed hunky doctor, he isn't hunky to me. That kind of makes me not like story lines he is involved in.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, ewwwww Sabrina went home and went to bed with Carrrrrrrlos?? I don't think I could get THAT drunk! Wish someone would tell soap guys that clean hair and shaved faces are MUCH nicer looking than that sloppy greasy look.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, I thought the very same thing about Sabrina. She went way down in class in my book ... at first. Then when it was explained that she got plastered and had no idea of when, where, or how, and had not actually done the deed with him, I bought it. The girl was hurting. In my head I bought it. But visually it was hard to believe: the girl looked mighty bright eyed and gorgeous for someone who had got completely smashed the night before.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
But remember when Sabrina was with Carol before Patrick.... She was the insecure plain Jane

Carlos isn't supposed to be the pretty on the show.... He is sort of a thug guy working for the geromes (sp) LOL

When Patrick 1st started I thought he was cute..... But he's just ok now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, I knew it was too good to be true that they would let Heather be dead. How annoying.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Very sad today...Spinelli and Maxie (boy how they've changed over the years!) Glad he decided to change the baby's name to Georgie.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Is Spinelli leaving the show? His girl friend can as he belongs with Maxie. I hope he isn't gone fr good.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I guess he is.... Hmmm

Bradford Anderson and Emily Wilson are out at General Hospital. The last we will see of Ellie Trout and Damian Spinelli will be during the week of December 16.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
guess his pilot got picked up?? but that doesnt mean its forever...

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I hope not because I like him on GH and want him with Maxie and the Baby

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why GH is a repeat today?

Crap now we won't know who Patrick chose!!! Aaaargh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan could it be because the President was having a press conference and it may have pre-empted some areas?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
If you can't wait and want to see who Patrick chooses, there is a preview clip on Hulu. I was surprised it was there, but just now watched it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Boo...Patrick chose Robin. Not that I'm really all that surprised by the choice, but I do wish they'd have made it more dramatic and had him chose Sabrina instead, realizing Robin was his past and Sabrina his present. Instead they sent a bloody Carlos to her door. Some Christmas present.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
In an upcoming spoiler- says Patrick rethinks his desicion

I don't know this but following in all soap stories- I betcha Sabrina will be pregnant!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Robin was leaving after May sweeps so who knows what lies ahead!

Carrly

09-28-2000

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
I just started watching this soap and I have a question: When Robin was held captive, didn't she have a baby with her? And whose baby was it? I haven't seen her with a baby since she has been back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carly for a little while she had "Ben", the baby that is supposedly Brit's child when Olbrecht (sp) kidnapped him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Maxie really leaving or is she just going off to have her baby IRL?