TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 13, 2013 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, but are Owen-Christina really over? They say all the right words but being apart seems to make them hornier than ever! Can I say that word on here? Is there a better term for it?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Meredith and Derek cracked me up last night - it was like they were cheating on their babies by doing surgeries - they were like kids in a candy store!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
OMG I am so excited about the Alex Dad story line...I am looking forward to learning more ...Alex is so messed up cause this guy left

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What the heck? I am not liking Bailey unhinged! It is painful to see her unraveling in front of our eyes!

They sure are separating Meredith and Christina - I guess in anticipation of Christina's departure at the end of the season. Is Kallie on her heels?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder why they are going in that direction with Miranda? What would suddenly trigger her to be OCD.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if it was a variety of events. Last year she infected a bunch of patients with that disease, her mentor, Richard, almost died, she micromanaged his care to his detriment and he then rejected her and now Ben has decided to "change the plan" without consulting her (you think he would have discussed such a major life change first!). She almost might be having delayed post-traumatic stress or something.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ben is a nice addition to the eye-candy of the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Miranda had better straighten up...LOL!

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
If they are going with OCD as a diagnosis for Miranda, then the stressors of the past year would be the trigger. But with OCD, there is first the genetic environment and it becomes full blown with stress triggers usually.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Whatever it is, frankly, it's annoying. The writing again is going downhill. I was discussing this with a friend yesterday and we both agreed that we wanted this to be the last season. I know it's not the last season, but we kinda want it to be. I don't want to see my favorite show end, but time has definitely taken its toll and they're running out of good material and good episodes. It makes me sad.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Neither lawyer nor Callie noticed that the implant had been recalled? Just a plot device to get Arizona & Callie back together.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The miscarriage was new too, wasn't it? Another plot device, this time to give Arizona a kind of excuse.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
It just amazes me how these characters jump in and out of bed with each other. Arizona must not care much for Callie to have already been in another relationship.

blech

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not amazed at all of the bed hopping...after all, it's basically a soap opera. Without revolving bed partners, it would have to be a "real" drama with writing that's a whole lot better than this.

Case in point, Callie found the letter about the recall where it had fallen behind a table or something, right? And they said it actually arrived three weeks beforehand?

Why wasn't the hospital itself advised of the hip replacement recall? Do they just wait for someone to contact them like Callie did before they reveal that those replacement hips are causing really serious infections and have been recalled?

Replacement hips, like a lot of other medical devices, that are used inside a person's body have serial numbers don't they? After all, there a whole lot fewer of those replacement hips lying around than there are cars, and car manufacturers are pretty good about getting the word out about a recall.

I never heard of a medical implant device being recalled but hospitals that use them are not notified.

Bad writing.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Got a kick out of those looks between Owen and Derek at the very end. They understood each other. LOL

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I'm still not exactly sure why Christina and Meredith are sooooo mad, other than we have to build to something to show why Christina is leaving the show. Yes, Christina yelled at Meredith about not focusing on the job as much as she should be a few weeks ago. But, you'd think that Meredith would have gotten over that. To be honest, I totally agreed with Christina on that issue. I would want my surgeon to be focused on my surgery, not on who was picking up Zola from day care. I don't think the Christina is trying for a new medical procedure. Something tells me that she really wants to save the baby... and that she is always driven by wanting to save the patient... every time.

However, I did enjoy Shane yelling at Meredith about making it personal. I also enjoyed the 3 girl interns talking about having Thanksgiving with the Chief.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Why can't Derek & Mer or Callie & Arizona afford an au pair for the kids?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Meredith is angry because Cristina told her she isn't as good a surgeon as Cristina is. No matter what career, no one wants to be reminded that someone is better than they are when they are giving it their all. Cristina could have been more diplomatic and blamed it on the child care issues, but she didn't. She outright said that Meredith isn't in the same league as Cristina.

They must have someone helping with the kids because they are often child free at hours when a day care wouldn't be open.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 22, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that hospital day care must be open 24-7 because their kids are ALWAYS there.

And I guess the reason they don't have a nanny or au pair is because their hours are so chaotic that they like having their children nearby so that can drop in and visit at random times.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night. Uncomfortable ending though. Have to wait until February to find out the outcome.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I didn't think he would do it.

But it was a a beautiful wedding!

I'm worried about Miranda and Ben.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think the way their writing Christina and Meredith this season is horrid. Why do they need to cause all this stress just as a vehicle to get Christina out? I wanted to enjoy Sandra Oh's last season and now I dread watching each week.

Loved the very ending though. Go Jackson!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I loved how Miranda looked bored at the wedding until Avery spoke... then, she sat up in her chair. LOL. Alex rolling his eyes. April looked beautiful in the wedding dress.

I wanted more of Alex smooching on Jo behind the barn... whew, that was hot!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh and the conversation between guy that was having throat surgery and his wife was so sweet.... saying all the things that he may never be able to say to her... you don't look good in the purple dress... you have a great butt! I knew something bad was going to happen there. It was so darn sweet to watch.. made me a bit teary eyed.