TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 02, 2014 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Was the lady walker who was wearing a man's black suit jacket at the very end someone significant? The camera seemed to focus on her more than all the other random walkers.

walker
(Screenshot from this episode)

Is this that crazy woman who took Rick to her camp a few episodes back?......the one who took Rick to meet her husband who turned out to be just a head in a bag that she intended to feed Rick to? I remember she stabbed herself in the stomach, but I don't remember if Rick shot her in the head or not.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was Clara. Rick decided to let her be with her husband, so didn't shoot her.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
thanks!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I might need a long while to process today's episode but I rewatched last week's, and I agree with some of the above posts about the golf RV being either Martinez's one which happened to be out on its own near the walker pit, or they drove one out there to get a bit more space. And it does seem like an opportunistic kill, not a planned one.

In last week's episode, after the chess game the Governor has with Meghan where he says "you have to make a move," there were four explicit nights within the show, and then an unspecified amount of time (I'd guess at least four or five days) while they adjust to the Governor's leadership and build fences, more pits etc.). Then Meghan nearly gets bitten and the next morning after that the Governor goes to the prison (which is back to S4.Day5 in the main timeline). It's the day before Meghan is attacked that it seems like we know for sure the Governor is thinking about the prison (he circles something on the map that might be the prison, and he says "maybe we can find a better place if we're willing to fight for it.") That day is S4.Day3 or more likely S4.Day4 so if that really is when he decides to go for the prison he's not the rat guy.

So the rat thing... it's possible the Governor (or his minion) has been doing it if he was thinking about the prison from after he kills Pete (and that would fit in with the main group's timeline) but it doesn't seem like it to me, given tonight's episode. I don't know what's going on with that rat autopsy but Bob is an army medic and I guess it's possible he knows something about viruses and might be attempting to put something in the rats that might kill the walkers, not realising that feeding the walkers rats at the fence is putting everyone in danger. I don't see Lizzie doing rat autopsies.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Today I watched yesterday's mid-finale episode. I need to re-watch it again because so much happened with some OMG moments.

I look forward to Kitt's take on yesterday's episode. Now to wait for it to start up again in February 2014.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just have have to chime in and say that every episode I fully understand and expect that any main character can die at any time, but I totally didn't expect The Governor to die. That completely blew me over. I am still stunned and it's been over 24 hours ago since it happened. I still can't believe it. I mean he just came back, and now he's gone for good. It was too fast. I wanted him around awhile longer. I thought he was the most handsome man on the show.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
lol Naja. Funny my take is opposite on it. I was happy to see him go though he added so much drama. But what a bad man! Herschel was so sad to see him go. Lot of people died! Was a crazy episode.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
David Morrisy (govenor) was interviewd on breaking bad- he said after doing the worst act ever (Herchel) he had to die.

I wish tho that he was left for the zombies (lol) and not an easy out from Lilly

Hmmm wonder what happened to baby Judith
And I bet Daryl crosses paths with Carol while out looking for a new home.

Crazy show. Was sad to see Herchel go
Also he seemed very sad throughout most of talking bad.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yup, it was a crazy show.

I was very sad to see Herchel die. To me, he was the voice of reason.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Herschel seemed sad, Lauren (Maggie) was almost crying, and Chris had red eyes at the beginning (I was most worried about him, knowing how into the show he is and that his dad had just died, can't be easy seeing the dad figure of the show be killed and then have to talk about it). It was kind of amusing how no one really seemed to want to talk to the writer guy.

I thought the Governor might die because he has nowhere to go, he's either a nebulous baddie just "out there" all the time or he's dealt with. There could never be a long term integrated show with him in it. I was shocked about Herschel though, but at the end of the previous episode where the Governor had Michonne and Herschel, and it said "some will fall" I thought they'd keep Michonne over Herschel and it didn't look too good for him...

I was pleased they didn't take an easy out and have Carol come up behind the bad guys and shoot someone, or help the main gang. I thought she might but it's good she didn't. And there's an easy return for her now, the group are dispersed, if she does find them again with everything that's happened maybe they'll forget the past and no one need know. Until Tyreese finds out everyone could welcome her back, even with reservations, if they think she's learnt something.

Rat autopsy: I read speculation elsewhere that Patrick could have been responsible for the rats. Their theory was that he was really weird (which might just be based on the fact he's geeky, I don't know, personally I didn't think he was that weird) and could have been toying with the rats and walkers for fun, not necessarily to cause damage to the group. And they think if he was cutting up rats he might have caught the flu/plague thing from them, as he was the first to show symptoms. That (he was the first to show symptoms) makes it a possible theory, I think, although I don't know how they're going to address it again given Patrick's dead, the flu's more or less over (I think) and the show has kind of moved on.

The walker biting Meghan! They did quite a good progression thing with Lily, you could really see her doubting the Governor more and more. Shame it wasn't enough to keep Meghan close and not let her play unattended! It was good she got the final bullet in the Governor, in many ways he was responsible for her death, they could have been okay where they were if he hadn't gone his power trip.

I liked the Governor triple punch. Rick damaged him but ultimately might have died doing so, then Michonne got her revenge and left him to turn walker, lol. Kind of a shame Lily put him out of his misery although I liked that too.

I think Judith has to be alive. Surely they wouldn't do that. I think the children might have put her on the bus before they rebelled (although odd without the baby carriage) but now I wonder if Michonne has her. Michonne was likely to be bloodier than the rest, given her sword work, and they showed her crying over Judith mid-season for a reason. Also I think she would have caught up to Rick and Carl if she didn't have a reason (other than just herself) to run to safety.

So now they're all split up. Darryl is with Beth (interesting as they made it clear Beth was kind of sweet on him earlier this season). Tyrese is with the kids. Glen is on the bus with the main unknowns (and possibly with Judith?). Rick and Carl are together but might be so distraught they need help. I think Michonne is nearby (and possibly with Judith?). I can't remember where Maggie is. And Lily is currently alive, as possibly is Tara as she ran when the shooting started. They might never be seen again or they might join the group.

This has all made my timeline very hard to do! I will post a try at it later today or tomorrow.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Maggie mentioned on Talking dead (sorry don't know her real name). An exit / emergency plan. You'd think in times like that there'd always be a meet up plan!! lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Before Rick went down to talk to the Governor he told everyone to follow the exit plan and leave through the admin building and go south. It sounded like they have a meeting place arranged, it's just some are on foot so it might be a perilous journey .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just had to watch bits of the show again (mostly because I couldn't read my own notes, my handwriting was so shaky!). It wasn't Rick but Daryl who said about the escape plan, and they said go through the woods "if things go South," not to go South.

And Maggie, Bob and Sasha escaped together.

Another possibility about Judith, her carriage was near the tank, which was where Tara was before she ran off, she could also have taken the baby to safety.

(Also Patrick died before we saw the fence-walker rat feeding, so that scuppers that idea... back to Bob...)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The following is how I think the timeline went. Sorry some of it is repetition from before, but the Gov/Martinez part had to slot in.

End of S3.Day15
S3E16 Rick takes all the survivors to the prison to live.

Next few days/weeks
S4E6 Governor, Martinez and Bowman camp together. Martinez and Bowman give up on Governor and leave him in the night. Governor sets fire to Woodbury and goes walkabout on his own.

2-3 months after end of Season 3
Governor sees a girl in a window and goes to her apartment. Finds the girl, Meghan, with her mother Lily, Lily’s sister Tara and her ailing father. Helps them with a walker problem and goes to a hospice to get more oxygen for the father, who is running out. Stays with them, time passes, bonds with Meghan, until father dies of cancer, kills father before he turns but Meghan sees.

4-5 months after end of Season 3, 1-2 months before S4.Day1
Gov decides they’d be safer elsewhere and drive off in their truck, have to abandon it and run from walkers. Gov, carrying Meghan falls into a walker pit, manages to kill them all, looks up to see Martinez looking down at him. S4E7 Martinez helps Gov out, says they can stay in his camp half a mile away but rules are Martinez is in charge, have to contribute. Time passes. Gov goes on run with Martinez, Mitch and Pete, find beheaded bodies set out as warnings. Others drink beer and don’t seem sure about the future.

Approx 1 week before S4.Day1
Martinez invites Gov to play golf near the walker pit. Gov realizes Martinez can’t keep them safe, hits him with a golf club and feed him to the walkers. Next morning others find his body and think he was drunk, Pete assumes command. Gov, Mitch and Pete go on run and find another camp, Mitch wants to rob them but Pete says no. Few hours later everyone there is killed. Back at their RV Gov tells girls to get ready to leave, it’s not safe there. Try to escape that night but road is blocked by a mud pit full of walkers. Next morning Gov kills Pete and weighs him down in the lake to turn. Tells Mitch Gov is in charge now. The group starts to strengthen and organize the camp.

S4.Day1, 15 months since Rick woke up, 6-7 months after end of Season 3
S4E1 Gang, Woodbury survivors and strays have made the prison into a farm with livestock. It's been "30 days since a workplace accident." Walkers have started coming to the fence in larger numbers. A Council has been formed with Daryl being a key player. Carol secretly teaches the kids knife skills. Beth's boyfriend is killed during a run, but Beth doesn't cry anymore. Rick almost becomes food for Clara's walker-head husband. Violet the pig dies. Kid Patrick begins to feel ill, very quickly starts coughing up blood, contaminating the water room, dies in the shower. Patrick's bleeding eyes turn walker. S4E2 Someone feeds rats to the fence walkers. Walker-Patrick eats his way through Cell Block D.

S4.Day2
Gang finds the carnage in Cell Block D, many dead. Lizzie and Mika's dad is bitten and Carol wants them to kill him. Dr S says it's an aggressive flu strain. Karen and David get sick and are isolated. Someone shoots them and burns their bodies. Walkers storm the fence, Daryl and Rick lure them away with piglets. Michonne has baby issues. Ricks gives Carl his gun back and puts his gun belt back on.

S4.Day3
S4E3 More are dying of the flu, at least 12 dead. Sasha, Dr S and all Cell Block D survivors are ill. Rick and Tyreese fight over the burned bodies. The young and old are isolated. Glenn and Lizzie become ill. Daryl, Michonne, Bob and Tyreese go to the vet school for medical supplies. Hershel gives the sick elderberry tea to help reduce the flu symptoms. Daryl's car gets stuck in a walker herd after they are distracted by a radio message, and they have to escape through the woods. Rick realises Carol killed Karen and David, she admits it.

S4.Day4
S4E4 Rick takes Carol on a run. Carol says she killed them to save lives. Daryl's group is still in the woods, heads to a town, Tyreese is still acting crazy. Rick and Carol find two survivors but the two get killed getting supplies. Bob tells Daryl he was the last one standing in two different groups, admits he is an alcoholic. They find a car and head to vet school. They get all the supplies but Bob risks himself and others to save the bottle of whiskey he found. Daryl not impressed. Rick gives Carol a car and some supplies and tells her to go. He doesn't trust her with his family and Tyreese will want to kill her. S4E5 Those in isolation are dying and Glenn and Sasha are discretely knifing them before they turn. Rick comes back without Carol and Maggie supports his decision. Walkers are still at the fence, they break through and Rick and Carl have to shoot them all. The ill are beginning to turn quicker than they can be made safe, 8 dead including Dr S, Hershel almost bitten. Maggie breaks into isolation to help. Glenn is barely alive and needs to be intubated. Daryl and co return with the meds. S4E7 At Martinez’s camp, Gov tells Lily they can find a better place if they’re willing to fight for it, Lily says “this is home.” Meghan plays around camp and is almost bitten by a walker.

S4.Day5
S4E8 The Governor watches the prison. Gov finds Hershel and Michonne burning bodies and takes them prisoner. He tells his group if they stay at the camp they’ll die and they should take over the prison “without hurting anyone.” Lily says she doesn’t know who he is. Gov tells Hershel and Michonne that no one needs to die. He puts Lily, Meghan and the weak on an island for safety, the rest go to the prison. At the prison Glenn and Sasha are doing better. Rick tells Darryl about Carol, says she wasn’t sorry, Darryl says “that ain’t her.” Go to tell Tyreese but Tyreese has found a rat autopsy. There is an explosion and they rush out to find the Gov’s group outside with a tank. Gov brings out Hershel and Michonne and says he wants to talk to Rick. The group says to follow the exit plan go through the Admin building and then through the woods. Rick talks to Gov, but Gov says they have until sundown to leave or H and M will die. Back at the island, Meghan is playing in the sand, a walker appears from under a flash flood warning sign and bites her. At the prison, Lizzie wants the kids to help not evacuate as Carol taught them. Rick pleads with Gov that they can all live together, Gov says not after Woodbury. Rick says we’re not too far gone, we get to come back, can change, Hershel smiles, Gov says “liar” and slashes Hershel’s neck. Everyone starts shooting. Michonne gets away. Tara won’t fight. Gov cuts off Hershel’s head. Lily comes up behind him carrying the dying Meghan, Gov shoots Meghan in the head, tells his team to kill them all and the tank rolls in. Maggie gets Glen to the bus but goes back for Beth. The Gov and Rick fight. Bus leaves. Maggie leaves with shot Bob and Sasha. Lizzie saves Tyreese and they run for safety. Gov almost strangles Rick but Michonne stabs Gov with his sword, saves Rick and leaves Gov to turn. Daryl bombs the tank and kills Mitch, runs for safety with Beth. Rick finds Carl and they search for Judith but are distraught when they find her empty baby carriage filled with blood. Lily shoots the Gov in the head. Prison is almost destroyed, walkers stumble in.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt!! I will return to this post to review when the show starts up again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, glad it's useful!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im new to this show...started watching while I'm recovering from surgery. I'm at season 3 ep 3. I have been carefully reading back archived posts...love all your thoughts! I know season 3 started 10/14/12 so I am being careful in reading posts from that date but not going too far ahead. cant wait to catch up to you all.

have question and dont want to google search for fear of spoilers...can someone post the answer in my folder or put PAMY at the beginning of your post in this thread so i can just zoom to that post, ty!

What is the last season that has aired on tv? and what was that ending date?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
PAMY - Season 4, Epi 8, aired Dec 1, 2013.

Glad you're joining us!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
PAMY, the last episode that aired was Season 4, Episode 8.

They took a hiatus after episode 8 aired and it will return on Feb 9, 2014, when they will air episode 9, the first of the last 8 episodes of season 4.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Kar and Sanfrn!!! cool then I will be caught up to you all by the time this starts again!! wahoooo!!

It really wasnt a great time for me to start watching this (my Dopey being killed brutually) so the animal scenes make me cry and throw up. I have to stop watching and watch comedy for awhile. I liked the character develpment enough to keep me watching.

This show is a show that begs to have a conversation with someone after every ep, so I cant wait to watch weekly with you all!

ty again....see you soon :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im on season 3 ep 4 noooooo!!! im so mad they killed off Lori! so dumb for her to sacrifice herself for a baby that will cry and bring attn to them. ughhh so she leaves her son that needs her for a newborn into this shitty world. with no mother to nurse it and no formula. dumb! ugh!

also so bummed we lost T and the short hair lady. Kills me how they kill off main ppl all the time.

Damn this ep felt like a season finale and Im just barely in this season. Im exhausted!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's a pretty intense show to watch as a marathon. Definitely pace yourself!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 30, 2013 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ok i just finished season 3...omg! why didnt someone force me to watch this series years ago!!!! i watch it clutching my blanket the whole time!! it reminds me of when Dexter was good. every ep ends in a jaw dropper!!

andrea's scenes in the finale...omg i dont think i brethed the whole time and I always gasp at least once an ep!

netflix doesnt have season 4 but there is a marathon on 12-23 thru 1-1-`14...and season 4 ep 1-8 are on then...so I have to wait a whole day! LOL I often think of you all having to wait months between some of the eps i watched....was so great to watch all in a couple weeks..im exhausted!

I cant stand Carl.
Im irritated they brought ppl back to the prison..the town is way better equipped, why didnt they just all stay there and take that over???

yah for shoulder surgery, percocet, and WD!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im 4 eps into season 4 and think this season is so boring!!!!!!!!!

i dont care if these new ppl die so watching the 'sick ward' for 4 hours is boring! Only one I care about is Glen.

It is also irritating that they didnt think to shot at the mob at the fence BEFORE they broke the fence!! ughhh didnt they get all the amo from woodbury??

sad Carol was sent away but I understand why Rick did. I compare the sick ward to the early years of aids when no one knew all the facts and everyone ran scared. Im sure there were some that thought kill the infected to save the world.

It's ironic because when I first started watching this I thought odds are one of the walkers has a disease that could trasmit thru blood yet no one comments on being afraid of that. I realize thats the last thing on their mind when they are fighting but when things are calm and they are all chatting thought it could have come up. In today's world no one touches your bodily fluids without a mask gloves gown etc

Kitt, thanks for the timelines...I have enjoyed reading them and it's really put into perspective how short the time frame is

I have 3 eps to go and then I can read the rest of the thread here....maybe many of you have already stated what I am thinking...cant wait!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ps when I say this season is boring so far its prolly cuz i just came off season 3 and the Governor storyline was clutch my pearls worthy!

Im thrilled to see him standing in front of the prison at the end of the ep i just watched!!!!

I want Carol and Darryl to get together dang it!!

I also think Mishonne and Rick would be a great match up