TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through January 08, 2014 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
3 hours of The Voice!?! Seriously?

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Holly, only 2 hrs of voice 9 - 11 NBC also had voice recap at 8 but showed Hostage instead. thanks Kitt, I wasn't' sure about the details. Why did his lip curl up either in anger or just special care to see Lucy Brooks again.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Three hours of The Voice on west coast. Boo, NBC.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The schedule's saying 11/25 and 12/2 episodes are new and a two-parter, then no more new episodes until 2014.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode was a tension filled hour to be completed next week. Can't wait.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was pretty brutal and I honestly can't say I have any idea what all was going on with the history of the characters. I thought I was paying attention, but the "story" escaped me.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I don't need to know everything, I just enjoy the ride. Plus all the violence is just play-acting and doesn't bother me a bit.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I need them to change the formula a little, the show is starting to lose me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the main story last night was that the FBI found out the bad guy had threatened Red so brought Red in under the guise of Lizzie needing his help. Once at FBI HQ and told the full story Red instantly realises it was just a plan by the bad guy to get him there, but before he can persuade them it was too late. I didn't work out what Red did to the bad guy to make him want him tortured and dead though... I don't think it was relevant to the ongoing Lizzie thing, this episode was just for the drama.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Red turned on the guy (who considered himself a partner) and shot him in the head, killing him. Or so he thought. Turns out the guy survived but was held prisoner (?) for 5 years and tortured. The bullet Red put in his head left him blind in one eye and with obvious nerve damage as both his eye and mouth drooped, and he was visibly drooling down one side too. He said that during the five years he was held prisoner (I don't know where or by whom--I'm assuming) he spent every minute dreaming about ways to torture Red, he wants revenge so badly. At least I think that's what the story was, lol. It does go very quickly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, thank you Holly! I forgot all that in the excitement of watching Red the Medic at work!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Lizzie should have just shot those bad guys; you can't guarantee a single blow to the head will knock him out. And eventually he wakes up and knows there are federal agents wandering around, he'll tell his boss.
Soda cans do NOT make silencers.
And if this installation was a secure government site the guards at the gate would have at least looked inside the cab of the truck (and probably inspected in the insides) so the whole invasion scenario is all fiction.
This is what happens when you watch the show with highly trained military operatives. You get all the "you're kidding me!" explicatives and explanations.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So what's the back story with the guy with the injured leg and Red. He was tracking Red for years? Ruined his relationship for it? Anything else? It almost seemed like the guy with the blasted face knew the guy with the bad leg. That's the part that wasn't clear to me.

And yes, shoot to kill. Don't just knock them upside the head. *sigh*.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Most of Ressler's backstory was news to me. I don't know if they told us before and I forgot or they just made it up for this past episode.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm not a highly trained military operative and I could clearly see the fiction of it all. I hope they don't expect us to suspend belief for the whole series.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
So, no show AGAIN last night?
Is it going to go this way from here on, now that it's popular?
I hate when networks do this and I lose interest when it's too long between episodes.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
No new shows until January 2014, the announcement was made at the end of the show last week.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
They always go on a break during the last few weeks in December -

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
thanks Marameko (did i spell it correctly )

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Good job Trini !

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im now hooked! I caught the marathon but missed a few eps. Does he ever respond when she asked if he is her dad?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think it was the season finale that she asked again and he told her "no" after thinking about it for a couple of seconds.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I think he really is her dad and just said no. Think it will come out down the line!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty! I kinda hope its too obvious he is her dad and it turns out he was bffs w/her dad and promised to protect her

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's how it will be too. some relationship with the mother or father.