TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 07, 2014 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Completely - and I loved it!!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Sami and Kate were too funny while arguing in the park. Poor Gabby seemed to be the only one horrified by what happened. Were they really planning on dumping him in the river???? they really are outrageous.....and then he pops up out of the water...I almost had heart failure...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I watching this soap!! That was a bit frightening at the end.

LOL... I've definitely been reading & watching too much zombie fiction lately, though, because guess what my first thought was when Nick came to at the very last minute!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I love it that Days embraces its "soapiness"!! It is my escape TV, and when they go overboard like they have lately (Kristen and Eric, Nick & Gabby, Victor and Marlena), I just love it more!:-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Me too! It's been great!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I have a perhaps farfetched prediction ,

EJ and Abigail... Their last 2 interactions have seemed strangely flirty.

Am I crazy? or has anyone else noticed it too?

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I wondered about that, too Whrlwnd. Interesting pairing possibility. I find the Abigail character so flat, though.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I have always found Abigail flat, she just doesn't have any facial expressions when speaking with the other characters.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I mostly just find her annoying. She's not one of their better actors, but isn't she young?

If it were to happen, I don't see it being long term, but I can see EJ possibly turning to her, b/c of the probs w/ Sammi... it would probably make Sammi's head explode w/ jealousy. Then, there's also the Chad factor...if he were to come back & find out his brother's w/ his girl. Ooooo...could definitely make for some good turmoil. :-) Kind of makes me hope the writers will read my mind if they haven't already thought of it.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Long long Days watcher, since late 60's when I was little watching with mom.
I quit for a while and getting back into. think I have it figured out except. who is Chad and where is Bo. the daughter mentioned the other day wanting daddy back for christmas

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Chad is another of Stefano's son - from an affair with a lady who was a lawyer's wife (both she and the lawyer were on only briefly). His mom died when Chad and she were fighting and she fell down some stairs (i.e. lots of guilt) and he only found out he was Stefano's son after she died.

Bo left on undercover work a year ago, and his job has been preventing him from returning.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I thought it was so funny/cute when Sonny was hiding in the closet the other day w/ the texts going back & forth. He seemed to be having so much fun...until he heard what I'm sure he wished he hadn't, then I felt bad for him. What an awful burden to have to carry.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I cracked up at Victor's line "What's PEACHES doing here?" when he asked Daniel about Nicole. He gets the best lines!

Vic557

01-03-2007

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vic557 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Nicks body will turn up? They need to have him floating somewhere? They are all going to prison if they don't tie this into something not just plain murder...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought he wasn't really dead, or did I just make that up in my mind.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I don't know if he is or not... but I'm guessing he's not. I just have this funny feeling.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think there going to find body anytime soon- unless they recast the character- the actor left the show.

But I'm sure he isn't even dead! His character WILL show up because that's what always happens on soaps- LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Something very funny I saw today.

I'm not sure if any of you ever watched As the World Turns, but I'm a former ATWT fan (which is why it took me so long to discover DOOL!) Back when I first began watching it the Dr Daniel actor played a character called Mike Kasnoff. (I think it might've been his first soap job.) Eventually he left ATWT, and a different actor played that character. Here's the funny part finally(!)...the actor who assumed the Mike Kasnoff role was this new guy who's "dating" Jennifer!! LoL

I'm wondering if DOOL is aware of this & having a little fun having the 2 Mike Kasnoffs competing...hee hee.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I was so surprised to see that yesterday was a new episode and not a re-run!

It was my second DOOL Christmas episode. I love the hanging of the ornaments w/ names of past & present characters.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
I have watched this show off and on for years and just started again. Theo, Abe's son, seems to have regressed in age. I swear he should be about 20 by now. And I completely missed Hope having this daughter Ciera. I stopped watching when Bo's daughter ran over Zack at Christmas and killed him. Has that daughter been heard of since?

Carrly

09-28-2000

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
Also where is John Black?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Bo's daughter left to live in Europe with Billie (her mom). John has left for parts unknown as a result of Kristen/Brady, etc. Theo is actually about the right age - he hasn't experiences SORAS (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome) like so many other characters. Ciera and Theo have pretty much grown up together.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, December 30, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Best line of the day today was when Will said, "Oh my God, my daughter is being raised by the Sopranos!" :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It was a great line. Will's whole reaction was great on his part.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else think it was strange how Hope just casually mentioned that John is not the son of Colleen Brady and Stavros Dimera? That was a pretty big plot twist back in the day. Seems like a lame way to unravel it. Didn't even warrant a break to commercial. Very strange. Not to mention how insensitive it was to Brady.

Hate the coupling of EJ and Abigail. Made no sense. I'm assuming she'll get pregnant.