TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 24, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 24, 2013 users admin

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Haley is becoming a bully, so she is afraid to die and Roy may not believe in God but he still think Haley should die naturally and not take her own life.
Read the spoiler and it is stupid because he has always been the levelheaded one, imagine how hurt the other one will be. Glad I read it. Why is it the writers have all the women so unpleasant and impolite to their men, not enjoying the complies any more.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 29, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
There are pictures of the new Corrie site.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-11-29/new-coronation-street-set-how-they-built-it---gallery

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the pics of the new set!

Watched last weeks this morning. Yes, what has happened to Todd? It's like he is a totally different person!

I know that David is being David but I think that Kylie is being meaner than she needs to be.

Tommy dumping Tina by phone was a way to explain his disappearance. I still question whether his crime should have been a fireable offense.

I see bad things ahead for Simon with Faye's evil friend in the picture.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Jasper, some of the spoiler sites keep articles on their site long after the event has actually happened. It's annoying.

The Platts are ridiculous (as if we don't already know that). The whole mess started with Nick and Kylie cheating, yet somehow Kylie is allowed to be on her high horse, with Gail cheering her on, and David is the arch villain. Seems to me all three have a lot to atone for.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Exactly. Kylie strayed but David needs to leave town!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But Kylie did not wage a campaign of vindictive behaviour or try to kill someone. He did. I don't condone Kylie and Nicks behaviour but I think David won for biggest fill in the blank. That said I feel for him because this is one time I think he has real remorse for his actions.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I agree that the Platts are ridiculous. They dont want David working or living near them--in fact they want him driven off like a stray dog! In reality, Kylie should have got a divorce started, then they could divide up their assets and David could leave to start somewhere else. Who lives like a bum when they have a house and money in the bank?
Also I can't believe this new cowered down David. The one we know would be planning the nastiest revenge on these people--again.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good point Cable. I forgot that the house Kylie and Gail are living in is actually David's and he lets them kick him out??? ROFL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know! You'd think David's devious gene would kick in. I can't believe he has turned into such as sap. I guess because of the kids. I read that line "the Platt's are ridiculous". And thought what why no! (lol took me a minute, I'm a Platt and felt insulted for about 10 secs)

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jasper. I wonder if any real world David Platts watch Corrie. I like devious David better than milquetoast David.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
(psst you'll never guess what my parents names are, but neither watch)

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Oh, my, Jasper, that is funny.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Oh Tina give up.

Missy890

05-24-2011

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy890 a private message Print Post    
Pippin I agree with you. It seems like such a rushed storyline. She's just been dumped by Tommy and now she's pining over Peter and waiting/sneaking outside his apartment to see him? They haven't given this storyline very much time for me to believe it.

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
What is wrong with CS? i kinda had enough with Roy & Haley, i hope after putting Roy through that painful task of talking and planning with the undertaker she will die naturally.
Was there a report on what Tommy did in real life why he upped and ran.... i must have missed it. I hope with Nick away he will be back to normal next week.... I was bored for 2.5 hrs last Sunday And that Grace..... I hope CS never goes there, i will not say it until there go there (sorry)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
IRL The actor who played Tommy was found to be in a band's video wearing a mask. The band sang songs about hurting women--thats all I heard.
Who is writing this show nowadays? These stories are all feeling thrown together and implausible for any of the characters on this street to be acting like this! After all the work she put into planning her wedding, why would Carla get so drunk she would have to be put to bed before the reception is over? Why would a snobby woman like Sally be chasing after a dolt like Tim? And the way they were going after each other at the wedding party was so unlike her.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I agree the stories just seem a little off.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The Tina stuff is so out of character, and the Platts--need I say more?

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
All I could do is really lol. I thought I was the only one who was not enjoying the story lines, well we'll continue to laugh together. Since Vera, Jack and Betty left CS went off. I think they paint themselves into a corner.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
There seems to be lots of silly things going on, I am thinking it is to balance the sadness of the Roy/Hayley story. I least I hope that is what it is.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
You have put a finger on it. Many of the current storylines seem out of character for the people involved.

Wasn't Carla attending AA meetings for a while?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think she was, Lawrie, but there she is, swilling wine down her gullet at every opportunity.

The Christmas show is always so much fun. I wish we got it on Christmas. It was so funny when Stape mixed up Rosie and Fiz' presents.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It looks as if we wont be seeing the show at &:30 this week> Until Christmas is over I think--very confusing.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I had forgotten about Stape and the presents. It was funny.

Thanks Cable. At least they seem to be still showing Corrie now so we don't keep getting further behind. Does anyone know how far behind we are now?

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
David was the best thing last week in the Salon, he said to Audrey "you want me to get plastic surgery, give me the knife i"ll do it myself" i really laughed. David is a brilliant actor i have always liked him though he scares me sometimes.
I miss Nick and where is Todd did i blink again last i saw him he did a cab fare to the airport and kept the money.
I also laughed at Peter and what's her name?.
Should we trust Christian is he about to do something horrible to Haley.
Has Fiz always sounded to over the top? Her tone kinda got to me while talking to Roy.