TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ellen: Archive through August 08, 2013 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Ariel Winter, Alex Dunphy (younger daughter) on Modern Family, was on Ellen today. I would say it was one of Ellen's worst interviews. Alex Dunphy is 13 and so is Ariel. She does look a little older, but she is 13. Interview was short, but Ellen mostly asked Ariel about her dating. Main topic of conversation with a 13 year old? Ariel did very well. Awkward and a bad job of it by Ellen.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I agree with you. I would have asked about who her favorite singer or actor/actress she liked. Kids love to talk about things like that.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Or any traveling she's done. Plenty else to talk to a 13 year old about other than dating.

Mods, I meant to start this thread in the regular TV Shows section -- not Reality. That's where Ellen has been before. Could you move it, please. With sugar on it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Is Ellen losing her touch. Awkward interview again today. Johnny Galecki. Or maybe it's the producer? He's talking, telling a story and quite suddenly Ellen ended the interview. Very awkward.

Puffy

08-27-2011

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puffy a private message Print Post    
She never mentioned The Big Bang Theory either. Maybe it was edited. The Spinning game at the beginning of the show was edited, too.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Galecki's interview must have been edited for time. If not, it was just weird, as if he was walking by and just dropped in to fill an empty spot.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Those little singing girls, Sophia Grace and Rosie, are the sweetest things ever. I don't watch Ellen every day, but I sure tune in when I see those little girls in the listings.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They were adorable with Twitch today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just moved thread from Reality Shows to TV Shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sophia Grace and Rosie are on today! :-)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Shoot. I forgot to watch. I love Sophia Grace and Rosie!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I so missed Ellen and her positive vibe, she always makes me feel good and restores my faith in humanity. I loved Pink and the Korean singer/ horse back riding type dancer for entertainment. I was moved by the car detailing shop guy for fixing the guys car, felt so bad he had to drive his car like that for so many months.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Caught Sophia Grace and Rosie on YouTube. I like Rosie the best-guess I am biased because in email I am Rosie.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ro, it looks like they are on every day for the rest of the week, too.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I saw BB Jeff & Jordan in the audience today.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Color, your screencap of JEJO just made my day. :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, January 11, 2013 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Jeff & Jordan and the whole audience are going to Australia!!! Swisse, an Australian vitamin company, will soon sell their vitamins in the U.S. They are giving away the trips to the audience -- air, 7 nights / 6 days in a 4 star hotel. Choice of Sydney or Melbourne. Travel any time between now and November. Nicole Kidman was a surprise guest on the show today.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They sure have been living a charmed life since BB.

I hope Jimmy Kimmel's baby dance catches on....LOL

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
This is too good not to share. From Ellen's website. I especially like how many were sent in by now grown children of their parents back in the day.

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/hot_glam_girl

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hahaa I used to do makeup for a photographer that did those type of pics. It was good money

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
For Sophia Grace and Rosie fans, with little ones, the girls have a new book...

Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie
http://tinyurl.com/bkutkfu

It looks really cute.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Pretty huge news for Sophia Grace...

Sophia Grace, Internet phenom, is starring in a Disney movie

Best known for her Nicki Minaj covers and pink tutus, 10-year-old Internet sensation Sophia Grace is now starring in a Disney film. Sophia Grace's uncle, Lucas Brownlee, tweeted the announcement, saying it was "official" that Sophia Grace had been cast as Little Red Riding Hood in Disney's version of "Into the Woods." He went on to say that she would be staring alongside Johnny Depp, Chris Pine and Meryl Streep, which is quite the glitzy lineup. The film will be directed by Rob Marshall of the Oscar-winning movie "Chicago."

http://now.msn.com/sophia-grace-8-year-old-internet-sensation-is-cast-in-disney-movie?ocid=ansnowex

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wow! Good for her!