TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 03, 2013 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I've been reading that fans are very up in arms with Jill Phelps for killing off Delia. They are saying that they will probably have it be Nikki that hit Delia and Adam will be blamed. We'll see.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Okay, seriously, give Billy Miller that Emmy! And hand one to Michael Muhney too for good measure.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Not an avid watcher anymore, but every once in a while I catch a few scenes here and there.

What is up with Nikki? I'm not able to piece enough together in the little bits that I see to figure it out.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She had a baby, long ago when she and Paul were in the cult, by the cult leader. She gave the baby up for adoption and now we find out that her son is Dylan.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Okay, that makes more sense. Thank you! I saw her crying with Paul one day (but I didn't know why), staring at Dylan and then the weird scene with the baby toward the end today...didn't add up. Thanks!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I hate that Delia was killed. It's just too tragic and sad!!!

I don't think Adam was the one that ran over Delia. I replayed the scene over and over and there was no "bump" or anything.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think he did either but I am sure they will say he did.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't know how many days I can sit and cry through this show!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I had to FF through some of it. I was getting all teary eyed and I had a friend coming over. I hope they don't drag this out too long, its very hard to watch.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Can someone please hit Victor with their car and leave him on the side of the road? What an ass!

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I used to like Victor...not so much anymore. Now big question: Will Conner get Delia's corneas?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Victor is my least favourite character. He annoys the heck out of me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I FF through most of his scenes.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I cannot watch this every day. It's too much.

I do have to say that I don't think Adam hit Delia. I think it was someone else. He barely touched the bush with his car.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I have to ff through it. It is too sad and there is too much of it. Funny I didn't ff when it was Cassie.

I'm thinking it was Nikki.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
There is a new woman coming on the scene shortly and I'm wondering if it will be her. I just hope it's not Adam though Michael Muhney's acting has been amazing. The music they play when he's on is awfully strange though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I am watching Castle and "Billy" just did a stupid thing worthy of Y&R Billy, LOL. It was funny seeing him on Castle.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
So on another board, they're discussing the possibility/want for Adam not to be the one who hit Delia. Didn't really give it much thought, but today something struck me. When Chloe was talking about the scarf missing, and Kevin said maybe it was in the car or whatever, Chloe said no, that it was attached to her hat. Well, when Delia got hit, she didn't have the hat with her, as Billy picked it up outside the car when he first realized that Delia wasn't there and he started looking for her. How then did the scarf get under Adam's car? Was this just a mistake in writing or are they going to make it not Adam?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am hoping it's not Adam. There is another character coming to the show and it's said she is going to interact with Billy and Chloe so I am hoping it was actually her. Adam barely hit that bush and Delia was behind it, not that close to it. We shall see. I just don't like them making Adam such a pariah. Though he is acting the hell out of his scenes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 26, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is just so hard to watch, I am starting to dread watching. Are there some other storylines that they could give a little more time to give us a break.

I am not that interested in Neil's thing, what else is coming down the line?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo.
What ever happened to affairs and backstabbing! Enough of the sad crap!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Let's see, Dipo...We have the Carmine/Michael/Lauren/Fen dark storyline. Then there is the so unfairly sad and devastated Dylan. The Abbott clan has gathered, but they are all grieving too. Phyllis is still in a coma. Abby is still trying to cope with the lie about her paternity. Lily and Cain and the babies. The babies are cute but don't have a storyline. Lily and Cain bore me and don't have anything going on right now. Sharon is...Sharon. Noah is in the background somewhere. Everyone is too sad to have an affair or a good backstabbing! They piled on too much death and turmoil in too short a time after Katherine's death.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't children dying storylines in general, so I really hate that it's Delia. I keep hoping she was kidnapped by Adam's people and is still alive somewhere. Something. I don't like it, though, so I won't be watching full episodes until they move on, which might be awhile.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was so glad that we had a break from the death yesterday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That turn around by the girl causing so much trouble for Neil's family was a little to abrupt, don't cha think?