TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Major Crimes (on TNT): Archive through November 26, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Damn I hate the molestation stories, they make me so sad because they are not fictional. I am glad that they air but they make me so damn mad at the human race.

I wish the laws would be changed so that so many cases would not exceed the time limitation. And I just knew the Dad was going to kill him, unfortunate but expected.

Excellent show.

I am glad next week looks a little more light-hearted

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like the show tonight is going to by hysterical, I love all the guest stars.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
ILOVED Provenza in those red polka-dotted glasses...TOO funny!!! Was wonderful seeing all the guest stars, terrific episode. Nice to have one that's not all dark. (on another note...they need a new make-up artist, that scar was terrible!!)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
All I could think of was that if Provenza doesn't go and actually get his own glasses, he really will be a liability when they end up in a shooting situation.

Wonderful episode after some of the heavier topics they have dealt with in the past few weeks. It's wasn't their fault he stole and ate their brownies!

I want to go live at Shangrila when I retire!

Honey51

10-08-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Honey51 a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I'm with you. What a fun way to live out your life with a wacky, funny, loving bunch}

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
where was Rusty going after he got the gift from Kris? they just left that hanging

loved this ep, loved all of them!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO when Provenza got his DNQ for shooting, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What can I do to make this stay a suicide, LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was a great show, loved how they explained all the things they did to him, reminded me of an Agatha Christie novel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darnit, I knew that little girl was going to rat Rusty out!!

No new shows until November, I hate that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I teared up when she told Rusty she loved him ...I love that kid!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I missed it. what Did Rusty do

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The annoying DA found out, via Rusty's friend Chris, that he had received multiple threat letters and it looks like he may be taken from Sharon's custody and put in Witness Protection. Sharon was letting him know that no matter what happened she loved him.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I thought Rusty had written the threatening letters. The way Provenza was looking at him, it seemed like they thought he had committed a crime.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Maris - I had the same thought because the papers Sharon was holding all looked like they had been torn out of a folder like kids use in high school.

That blows my theory that her ex-husband might have written them. There's just something about his timing of when he showed up and how he looked at Rusty one time and said "We both know what you are".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. I have thought he will be involved since they had him leave the show so abruptly

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I never thought Rusty wrote the letters. I suspect they were written by an associate of the killer/rapist former DA or ADA that Brenda Lee & company finally caught as Rusty helped ID him and that is why Rusty is in danger.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, new show tonight!!! And we are having a marathon going on as we speak.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the head's up, Dipo. This is one of my truly favorite shows! Thank Goodness for cable, lol!

Eroica

07-28-2005

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo, I would have never known.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good start to a new season! And I have no doubt that they will let Rusty take option #3.

Love that the DA is working on her 'annoying' perspective of everything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Loved this ep, love this show! but...Im getting a little tired of their wink and nod as to if Rusty is gay or not. It's almost like a SNL it's Pat skit.
the 'buy' guy (who I actually think he had chemistry with and can see them hooking up) and the scene at the end with Sharon when he says you all know and they made it seem like he wanted an eval by someone that understood he was gay when it comes out he just wants them to play chess

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, first thing I noticed when they found the teacher is why is she dressing like a schoolgirl, she practically had on a Britney Spears outfit!

Oh and is that "buy" guys something all the schools have or is it only in LA? Never heard of it around my area and I live by two high schools.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
21 jump street :-)