TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through December 04, 2013 users admin

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
He has that rugged Marlboro Man look about him now.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
He has that rugged Marlboro Man look about him now.

Know what you mean, but still -- anything to do with ciggies. ICK!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Just got caught up on this season.

Would have never made the connection on who "Charles" is (I watched Whose Line all the time too) if it weren't for you guys. Maybe it's cause when he was on Whose Line, he went by "Chip."

Had to comment about how when Rayna's dad was sitting at her bedside, and then just popped up out of the chair to walk around the room, I had a wry sense of "unrealistic." I've done enough hospital/nursing home bedside sitting over the last three years to know that you don't just pop up and start walking. First you have to wait for your back to decide to let you stand up straight. Then you have to convince your knees to not only straighten out, but to hold you up so you can walk across the room. I think I was actually subconsciously waiting for him to stand up slowly, and then do a slight under-the-breath groan as he unkinked his body from the chair.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
Who, he still goes by "Chip". His credits have always said "Charles". I think you don't recognize him normally, because he doesn't have his trademark goofy grin as Deacon. When he was on The Chew a week or so ago, you can definitely see his normal "CHIP" side!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Good show tonight on many levels!!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Was there not a new show last night?

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
nope, CMA's were on instead.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Those you tube clips seem very old or probably older then they actually are.That Chip/Deacon is quite the babe and has aged like a fine wine.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never saw that coming! Not sure where it is going to go. Just odd to me. Why?

But good scenes with Deacon and Maddie.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i doubt juliette saw that coming either :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
What happened? I'm not watching any longer, but I'm curious.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Well, Juliette has been having an affair with this young rich guy. Juliette has also been friendly with his wife.

Juliette gets a knock on her door - it's the wife! The wife says something like "I know you are sleeping with my husband BIG PAUSE..then she says "I just want to know why aren't you are sleeping with me"...then plants a big kiss on Juliette's mouth! Music...episode over!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Juliette's expression was priceless

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
What is Peggy's plan . . as soon as she gets the marriage certificate, to accidentally "lose" the baby?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Gldnlvr...that's what I'm thinking...

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Teddy deserves better!

I hope Deacon finally settles for someone other than Rayna! He is too good for her!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I am yearning for more Scarlet/Gunnar duets. That was just a teaser tonight. I had hoped when Rayna saw the song as a duet, they would be inviting Gunnar onstage to sing with Scarlet.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Beth...I agree! When they were sitting outside singing, they were just great together.

I'm getting a bit bored with the Juliette/rich guy story for some reason.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am getting bored, period, except for the music. None of the characters interest me right now. I would like to see more of Deacon/Maddie (guess that might happen next week), but the others, ugh

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I do want more music in general. It seemed there was more music in first season, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I quit watching weeks ago. Juliette, especially, is / was the same thing over and over and over. Enough already.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
This is interesting:

The second season of “Nashville” will soon experience even more sorrow.

That’s because the show will see one of its main characters meet his/her maker, according to E! News. According to the site, the death will show up soon, marking the third death in less than a year. Jolene (Sylvia Jeffries) and Dante (Jay Hernandez) were killed off in a murder-suicide in the show’s season finale in May.

I don't recall Jolene and Dante. Any guesses as to who will be done away with ?
Hopefully not be Deacon the major babe.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
Jolene was Juliette's mother, Dante was her personal counselor who swindled Juliette.

I'm hoping it will be Peggy Kanter. They would not remove a major player like Deacon Claiborne.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am hoping it is Peggy too! Then things can get really interesting!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the clarification: Peggy is certainly expendable.