TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 04, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am sooo looking forward to tonight. :-) Friend invited me for a boat cruise this aft. I said 'yes thanks' IF I could be home in time for my show. ;)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good ep, the hour just flew by. Should be an interesting season. :-)

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Glad they did the recap before hand - I'd forgotten quite a bit.
Definitely a good start to the season, although I hate the dark screen with all the Neverland scenes.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Scouttie I just caught the last half hour of the recap. It was a nice refresher.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Really enjoying this season and their weird spin on Peter Pan. Especially loving all the introspection and growth of the main characters!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Whoohoo! Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin are ENGAGED in real life. (Snow and Charming)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
well I hope they have a "fairytale" life together.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - That is life imitating art. Nice to hear good news like this!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ha, Irsnappy! I was wondering if they would have a "fairytale" wedding?!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what is purpose of lil doll rumple is holding?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, wasn't that a toy that his father had given him before he left him?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Josh & Ginny were in Disneyland earlier this year and loved playing their roles for the fans.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOVING this season. It's moving the storyline along at a great pace. :-) Am also greatly enjoying Henry's personal storyline. He's getting to sink his (young) acting chops into a meaty storyline. Good stuff!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'm so mad at myself. Could someone please, please tell me how Pan got Henry away from his dad? I saw Neil walking away w/ Henry from Gold...then I saw the end w/ Henry dancing around the fire. Something terrible must've happened for Henry to not only be back w/ Pan, but that he could hear the music this time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I THINK/HOPE the kid is faking hearing the music, cuz he's a smart cookie and it's safer to fit in.

Pretty sure that Pan FROZE Neil, same as Neil froze Rumpy.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh oh oh Mame, great idea. Henry is smart and hejust might be faking it....good idea I didn't think of that

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like a cast member from Once Upon a Time is going to play Christian Grey in the "50 Shades of Grey" movie...it's Jamie Dornan who played the Huntsman and the late sheriff of Storybrook.

Jamie Dornan cast as Christian Grey in "50 Shades of Grey" film

Jamie Dornan

<snip>

So, who is Dornan? The 31-year-old actor has done his fair share of modeling, showing off his toned body for the likes of Calvin Klein, Christian Dior and Armani. He stars in the U.K. series "The Fall" and portrayed the Huntsman in ABC's "Once Upon a Time." He also starred in Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" and dated actress Keira Knightley for about two years.

<snip>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57609065/jamie-dornan-cast-as-christian-grey-in-50-shades-of-grey-film/

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I'm not buying it! lol, maybe if they die his hair black, and I'm not digging the actress they got for Anastasia(sp)

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I think the reason that Henry could hear the music later was because Pan had convinced him that his father was dead and there was no hope of either of his mothers to come and rescue him so Henry felt hopeless and "lost".

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This show is losing me. I'm wondering about Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, too. I feel like I'm watching a children's show. And not in a good way.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wonderland is dreadful. But I am REALLY enjoying this season. I want to like Ariel but she reminds me a lot of Amy Adams, who irritates me.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche - that's who she reminded me of! I couldn't quite figure out who she resembled.
I'm glad we are going to see Storybrooke again next week. They are really dragging out the trek to find Henry a little too long.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Scouty I miss Storybrooke too! Should be a good ep this weekend. :-)

I like the romantic triangle with Emma, Neil and Hook. Although Hook is cuter, at this point I want Neil back with them as a family unit.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wow, nobody is talking about the game-changing ep last weekend? Yikes, that was such a shocking ending. Hope the show isn't going too 'dark' for me... but will stick with it, cuz I love it.

Question: If they were all on the boat going home, how is it that Charming and Snow were there? I thought he would die if he left Neverland and had to stay there and she was going to stay with him. Did I miss something?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I also missed how Charming could leave Neverland... glad I'm not alone!

I like the Henry thing, and I think the season will be better once they're back in Storybrooke. I haven't really enjoyed Neverland.