TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 19, 2013 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 28, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
There is a nice write up on Josh Charles (Will) and the show on NBCNEWS.COM

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Monday, October 28, 2013 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
I wish it had been a 2-hour episode. Just awesome!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 28, 2013 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It was great last night. It had been getting dull and slow moving but I was sticking with it. This is going to be fun and I can't wait to see the ethics woman's head spin when she realizes what the Governor is up to.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, October 28, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I felt really bad for Will. He seemed so hurt and betrayed. First by Dianne and now Alicia. Josh Charles really did a great job.

I wasn't sure I was going to like this storyline, but that was one of their best episodes ever.
The writers do such an amazing job of setting it up to look like one side will win, then that falls apart and it looks like the other side will. Should be interesting.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, the stealing of clients was dirty by Alicia and Will and Diane were right to be mad at her and with the backing of the Governor how can she lose this war now? I did like that part where Will and Alicia still had to be civil to each other when he had to tell her of her daughter's cell phone message. Like... thank you Will, yeah...talk to you later Alicia and this was isn't really going on... funny!!

That it all comes down to who has the richest client makes me cringe, but this is just a tv show.. right?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I recorded it as I had to keep turning it off to decompress from the stress of the episode. Excellent!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The last two episodes of this show have ended with both hubby and I saying, "I want more! Wish we could watch the next episode right now!" That's good writing!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok, I had deleted this DVR Timer but after reading all your comments, and after deleting Revenge last night because it's just too stupid lately, I'm going to reinstate my Good Wife timer tonight. I think I've missed maybe three episodes...I'll find them and catch up.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
They have them at CBS, Gurlie. I did the same thing...quit Revenge and back to Good Wife.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
How do you guys like them so far as rivals? I'm glad Diane gets to stay and fight back to be top guns with Will in the firm. What they really need is that quirky lawyer to replace Alicia, I think she was a hoot.... Unless Alicia gets her for her team. It seems now it's only a matter of who steals what or who first...

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Agree, Spunky, that quirky lawyer is great! Very creative gal who knows her law stuff too. I hope the younger team gets her--she'd fit in better there.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Quirky" . . . . Are we talking about the redhead actress who is also on True Blood? I love her character on this show!

I still think the new blond working for Peter is out to set him up somehow. Alicia needs to not let her guard down.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, the "quirky" one is "Elsbeth", played by Carries Preston ("Arlene" on True Blood...and in real life she is married to Michael Emerson ("Ben Linus" on Lost and "Finch" on Person of Interest).

Carrie Preston and hubby, Michael Emerson:
MichaelEmersonCarriePreston2

image from :LINK to blogs.desmoinesregister.com

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Btw, I want Elsbeth on Alicia's team, too...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, still not that quirky lawyer but Alicia's team is getting that 'funny' auditor on their side and this show looks more and more like a war between the two firms. I wanted Alicia to find out that it was not Will's team activating their webcam but I guess she has enough problems now and doesn't need to know what's happening to her daughter on the net... Oh my!

Scout

01-19-2005

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I love Nathan Lane and am glad he is on Alicia's team, although Carey seems to be the draw. He will be a great asset.

It seemed strange that Alicia's brother told Will why he thinks Alicia left the firm. That may have been a part of it, but doesn't seem like the only reason - or even the main reason.

I love how smug someone like David Lee will be and then the looks on his face when someone outdoes him. His snarky comments can be pretty funny.

If I were Grace - I think I would put a piece of tape over the camera of my computer just in case something like that would ever happen again.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Love it! They are really setting up LG to be the evil, rich law firm and Alicia's firm as the underdog. Great show.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
America Ferrara looks so much prettier than they made her look on Ugly Betty....it took me a minute to recognize her! I'd forgotten she was on the show previously.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought America looked wonderful and the two of them were so cute. He has had a crush on her for some time now. :-)

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Alan Cumming is a great actor. Is he English?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Instead I was hoping Alicia realized he's in league with 'amateurs' and regretted her decision to leave Will's firm, but with that investigator almost better than Kalinda they just can't go wrong...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Cumming is Scottish.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Love Alan Cumming! He's so awesome!

Best moment of the previews for next week: Someone tells Peter's mother (so bad with names!) that she's not a nice person, and she replies, "No, I'm not a nice person." With a smile. She's evil, but she plays it so well.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Alicia is lucky things worked out for her...she is not an immigration attorney and it showed.