TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 21, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ummm, waiting for Texannie and Gurliegirl to realize Katee Sackhoff has been on BBT.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 26, 2013 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL didn't know what her name was to realize she was on the show.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Bob Newhart and Bill Nye are supposed to be on this weeks (Nov 7) episode, fyi: http://www.today.com/entertainment/bob-newhart-bill-nye-guest-star-big-bang-theory-8C11322627

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I just got a tweet from Wil Wheaton who says he is spending the next week on the BBT, wonder what they have him doing this time, LOL.

Can't wait!!!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
That's something to look forward to Dipo - thanks for sharing!!!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Tonight's episode was very funny! Everybody did great, especially Bob.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like the way Professor Proton flirts with Penny.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When he flirts with Penny, you can see the glint of humor in his eyes from his own TV shows. Love him... national treasure!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Bill Nye the restraining order guy, hahahahahahaha. Such a good episode. Love Bob Newhart he really is a comedy genius.

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
This is one of my very favorite shows, but this last show was disturbing. I've seen Sheldon be mean unintentionally before, but having Leonard wear that sweater was awful. And then to admit the movie was already paid for was over the top.

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
But I love, love, love when Bob Newhart is on.. !

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I didn't enjoy seeing Leonard being tortured either. Was not funny.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am still laughing at Raj and Howard being able to have lightsaber belt buckle fights....LOL (from last week)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed they all get their turn at being cruel. When I watch the reruns on TBS, sometimes I get startled at how mean Penny was at times to guys. And Berny really has had some mean moments. They all seem to get a turn at it.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Actually thought that was a clever and very appropriate way to help Leonard understand the anxiety and constant uneasiness Sheldon feels when things are not in their proper order...such as the unreturned DVD.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Plus, it's not like Leonard was forced to wear the sweater. He just went along with it.

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
That's true. They all have their chance at being mean. It's just usually resolved by the end of the show. This was just the first time I was left with a bad feeling. Surprised me...

Rosie

11-12-2003

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
it is make believe

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry! I guess I forgot the disclaimer...

I know the show is based on fictional characters and is not real, BUT I would like to use this space in the television discussion area to talk about a particular show that generated feelings for me when I watched it.

And thank you to those who entered into that discussion with me. It was interesting reading other points of view!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It's still one of my favorite shows. It's just I've had rashes like that and it is very uncomfortable. Didn't like seeing it.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
It bothered me but I kinda looked at it from the other point of view.

Sheldon tried to explain to Leonard how unresolved things make him feel. Leonard scoffed at him and didn't hear him. Sheldon used this as a great example. Leonard could have stopped it at anytime, he was just being stubborn and not wanting to give in to Sheldon and admit defeat.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Whiplash...I am glad you shared how you felt about the episode. For some reason, it didn't hit me that way BUT it did for you...

Sheldon should just have said..."hey I paid for it years ago, no worries". He didn't really need to make it a "teachable moment". Can you imagine living with him?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://shamy.bigbangnews.net/

Whiplash

03-29-2011

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whiplash a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Reenie. It just surprised me, because I can always see the funny to this show...even when Penny blew up at Howard - and that was harsh!

LOL! I think I was just expecting a BAZINGA that never came...

Thanks for listening, everyone. And Terolyn, you made a very good point. I actually missed the very first part of the show when Leonard scoffed at Sheldon, so my reaction might have been different had I seen that.

You all are the best!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Big Bang Thanksgiving was pretty good tonight.