TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 14, 2013 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, after watching the previews, I'm not going to watch tonight's show. I'll DVR it, and then I'll come here and have some kind soul tell me if they kill off Fusco. 'Cause if they do, I'll be passing.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it's a 3 episode arc, isn't it? That's the impression I got from the previews.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, and I'll be happy to wait to watch each one until I hear from you all that it's okay. :-)

I think I'm taking this too seriously! It is just a character on a tv show. But still! LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's going to end well and I'm not happy about it _at all_.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Karuuna - they become FAMILY... that is why we loyally watch these tales of yore :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I suppose, which is why I don't want to see Fusco get axed. Plus life is hard anyway. I don't really care to watch (for entertainment) things that are very sad. It's not entertaining to me.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Wow!!! Great show last night. A lot of insight into Parker's life. Really enjoyed seeing her take charge...but now they are after the man in the suit....again.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, it was all about Carter's show on this one. Expected the big HR chief to question her but never over a cup of coffee, and to clone his cell while doing that was smart of her. Still, they all get him in the end but the hateful officer who discovers Reece now is going to shift focus on him and still we're wondering what will happen to Fusco (maybe he just gets knocked down on that clip).

There is a lot of emphasis on bad cops on this show, down to the very core of HR, it may get a bit silly in the end if we don't get back to the normal people whose number is up... Right Finch?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So, nothing bad about Fusco? I can watch?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Kar, you can watch. It was mostly about Carter last night. The 38 numbers that the machine spit out were the HR policemen and I think some were Russian mafia. Everything moved pretty fast last night (I could probably watch it again because I'm pretty sure I missed stuff). I'm guessing a lot of people complained about the HR story dragging along so they are going to wrap it up this season.

Carter has a pretty good relationship with Elias, and now that the Russian mob and HR are at war with each other, I wonder if Elias will be able to help her and Reese.

And if they kill of Fusco, I'm going to cry like a little girl.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I think they are going to try to get information out of Fusco about John's identity or whereabouts. I am afraid something bad will happen to him before the season is over. They seem to have to kill off a main character every year.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie!

Was the scene (from the previews) with Fusco bleeding and crying while someone held a phone to his ear on last night's show? Or do we still have that upcoming?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's coming...last night's show was all about Carter, HR and the Russian mafia.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If they have to kill of a main character, I wish it would be Root.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm with you on that note. She's disturbing.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'd vote root too. I watched the episode and it was good, but I don't like the previews one little bit.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Guys, relax, it's a deja-vu, they had to shift the focus back to Reese but it's not new, so they want him, they did before, if the machine calls up Fusco's number he either gets saved or dies a hero to save our main guy.

I just hope they keep the show.... alive for another season at least. (I like Root!!)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Spunky, are you a writer for the show, or work on the show? It would be really cool to have a behind the scenes person posting here. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't want Fusco to die. Period. :-)

The show is doing well in the ratings, and you should go vote for it in the People's Choice awards, since it was nominated again!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i totally can see Fusco being the hero when taking down HR since that is where he came from - in a way - i just dont want it to happen either.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't want any of the characters to die. I don't need a dose of reality in this show. This isn't Hill Street Blues or E. R. This is a fantasy show to me and I need to be able to enjoy it without thinking they are in real danger.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I just went to the People's Choice award link and didn't see where POI was nominated; however, I did vote for Jim C. as favorite actor in a drama.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dang, I thought it was the show itself. Well, you can still vote for Jim C.

They did win new tv drama in 2012.

In ratings, it still wins the majority of people in that time slot. but the new night and time have hurt the show, unfortunately. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
But here is good news for ya:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/24/cbs-person-of-interest-two-broke-girls-are-certain-to-be-renewed/203696/

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I am hoping that when Carter told Fusco to get life vests that he put one on and therefore won't die. I can't remember if they actually say a hero dies in this trilogy of episodes. I know it shows Fusco down, but previews can be deceiving.