TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through October 04, 2013 users admin

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
She was the driving force behind wanting to move it to the west coast, so she is not currently on my fav people list.

Thank you to all of you who enjoy this show! I truly love my beautiful and multi-faceted city so I am glad that this chance to enjoy it is being offered to America -

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Isn't this supposed to be starting back soon? Like next week soon?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
September 25th... a month!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
A month to wait?! Too long, too long! I think it's great that it's coming back with all its Nashville flavor intact though!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Nashville pulled up its socks and went after having this season filmed here. It brings a hefty shot of much needed revenue into the city as well as hopefully stimulating the desire to visit up here. Tourism used to be our third largest industry after printing and insurance. I don't know where it stands now, but be assured that we continue to welcome folks with open arms, outstanding food, and excellent entertainment! Can you tell I love my beautiful city?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I gave up on Nashville during first season. Watched some of rerun tonight cuz there was nothing else on (not into BB). The strapless blue sequin "top" they had on Rayna / Connie -- looked horrible. Didn't fit her. Ugh!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It's back!

Loved the scenes in The Bluebird..happy Rayna is out of the coma...Juliette is as miserable as ever..

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I missed the first half hour and will have to catch up "on demand". Loved the duet at the Bluebird best of all!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Juliette is as miserable as ever..

That's why I quit watching. Juliette character is one note. Nothing interesting about her. After all the hype and buzz prior to the series starting last year, the series became very average.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I'd watch for the music alone, but I enjoy the pace and stories tremendously.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
juliette is more complex than one note. she was the only one who understood what the older daughter was going through, and she was willing to bail deacon out of jail at the end. her default position is miserable but she has moments of enlightenment...like many 20 somethings i know.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I missed the second half hour, so will catch up tonight.
Thought it was a pretty good opening episode for the season.
Juliette has become one of my favorite characters on this show. I don't find her one note at all and think she is very complex due to her past.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Anything Juliette does is in the long run for her benefit. She may regret something she's done a little later, but not for long. I am soooo tired of her and therefore of the series.

I half-watched the show Wednesday night. Nothing else I cared about was on then. I remember the scene with Maddie (Rayna's oldest daughter?). Juliette really care about her. No. She's just trying to work her way into Maddie's life. Maybe create discord between Rayna and Maddie. After all, Juliette is younger and can understand Maddie's problems better -- so Juliette hopes Maddie will turn to her more in the future as opposed to her mother.

The accident was at the end of last season? How original?!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow, I missed the last few minutes... guess I missed more than I thought!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I truly love this series because it is set in in my hometown. Yes indeed, there are some glitches, but in whose life do they not occur? I would like more music, but then everyone is not a CM fan -

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
sarah, i see juliette the same way. she definitely works to further her careers, but she does have a heart. growing up with an addict leaves scars.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
loved the throw back with deacon and Ryan.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I feel the same about Juliette--she's got a lot of sides to her. Many times I can't stand her, but then she'll show a side to herself that is not as selfish or self serving.

Just when I don't like Teddy, he doesn't something right for Rayna or decent for a human being.

I love this series, too. I think it's great.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Good things Deacon got bailed out! A group of use were all set to march on the jail and dismantle it to rescue him!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
"Deacan" was on the View today. What a nice tall drink of water.........

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
He's been around the Nashville music scene off and on for years! I like the "on" part best!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I watched Whose Line Is It Any Way? pretty regularly when Drew Carey was host. I didn't recognize Charles Esten as one of the improvers on that show. I remember Colin, Ryan, Wayne, and "the other one". Esten!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPQdSuuKHPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-uP31hyUSI

once you see these clips, you KNOW you've seen him before. He just normally has a very goofy grin. Not the Deacon "scowl"

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
I saw him on The Chew and I was blown away that he was on Whose Line. I loved him and his singing on Whose Line but never in a million years would I have thought he was Deacon. He was so young looking then and now he looks a lot older and harder (but still devilishly cute!).

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Charles is better looking as an older man.