TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 08, 2013 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Okay...I read the spoiler box :-)...but I don't think a spoiler box is required for mere speculation, is it? I thought they were only for actual "spoilers" - information that has been revealed from a source other than the actual aired episodes.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You are correct, Sanfran. Speculation doesn't need to be in a spoiler box.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh drat! What the heck happened to Shaw with the psycho pouncing on her????

This show has lost me a bit with the machine that was destroyed and now it seems they can still function as before?? And even better than before, Huh? Oh, if only we could really communicate like that, Well, if you do what they do they better communicate that way, they're really lost without. I like it because it makes me feel as distance is irrelevant, they can see and talk to each other no matter where they are.
In real life I see people not wanting to be seen or heard, text maybe, when I mention Skype they cringe... maybe we got too much that we don't bother with it... only when we can't connect when we want, then we panic... at least I do.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I just didn't want to spoil it for people it had not dawned on.

I love Shaw. Her role was inflated just at the time I lost my other favorite female TV character, Ziva.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Count me as someone who is positive the bug is in the collar.
Shaw's psychological issues must date back before her father was killed - I wonder if there was physical or psychological abuse (and that is why she wasn't upset when she found out he was dead).

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I thought they were trying to paint her as a born sociopath rather than a product of her environment. Will be interesting to see what direction they take.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That was my impression as well Gidget.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked how the young girl had her pegged. "you have emotions, they are just turned way down." Not a sociopath.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I liked it when the young girl said that too. That was a good moment.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I like that too because I don't see her as a sociopath because we think of Jeffrey Dahmer types, but she has a lack of feeling. A numbness about her. And I think they are trying to show us that it's not a result of her spy work, that it's probably what made her such a good spy because it was innate in her.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Anybody who loves dogs and can make a friend out of a kid that fast has feelings. If they're turned down, so be it. When people like her actually make a friend, it's a friend forever and they'll do absolutely anything for them.

Next week, Sarah and Amy get to act together...and they're both from the DFW Metroplex...which is where I'm from...not important to 99% of people, but I find it unique.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So what's the deal with Root? She helps this guy escape to Mexico and now Finch is stashing her in the library. Is she supposed to be one of the good guys now?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I have no idea what the story is re HR, etc. and all those characters. But I love this show. It is certainly not my usual kind of thing. I love when Reese and some other characters get caught in a tight situation -- no problem!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The whole HR story has been dragging on too long. They need to wrap that storyline up. When even I can figure out that Carter's new partner was with HR the first episode he appeared in, time to move on.

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's because Root is a good guy. I beleive he's holding her in the library to keep an eye on her since she is now the point of contact for the machine.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess...it's getting way too complicated for me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My hubby enjoys this show a lot more than I do. I just kind of go along for the ride and don't try to think too hard. Half the time I'm not even sure what's going on. I do love Michael Emerson, though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm still puzzling over Finch saying to Root "your choice of a gender pronoun is very telling" in reference to Root always calling the machine "she."

I'm kind of tired of the HR storyline also. Still annoyed that the writers bumped off Cal.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of tired of the HR storyline also. Still annoyed that the writers bumped off Cal.

I agree, Karuuna. Now the female cop has been demoted and her whole storyline is to find out who killed Cal. I don't where that's going, as surely it's HR related and I'm so sick of so many bad cops. It's depressing.

They could have written a great storyline for her and Cal.

I can't like "Root" at all and don't see the need for her. Love the other gal. She's awesome and fits right in.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and just when I started liking her new partner, they kill him off too.

And now the previews say "a hero is going down" with images of Fusco.

Not happy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I remember reading before last season started that not all of everyone was "going to make it." Who knew that would be Cal? I thought they were going to kill Fusco off last season.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The previews keep showing him when they say a "hero is going down", so not sure who else it could be at this point.

I like Fusco.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also like Fusco. Who doesn't love a good story of redemption?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm going to be so bummed if they off Fusco!!! I'm tired of HR too. John has had several chances to shot some of the top HR guys and kill them and he hasn't. Why not??!! Finally now one of them is dead.

Still love this show and all the little bits of humor and cleverness.

The Root thing is complicated and I hope we find out more about why he's holding her. Is he really jealous the machine talks to her? Sure seems so. He can't hold her forever. It's more exciting for us when she's lurking out there.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, whooooppppeeedoooh!!! Finally Carter knows who's behind the mess, she should have figured out last season, was it only so clear to us?? Mmmm So, now of course she knows that she's in a lot of trouble if she's discovered, I mean her and Fusco working with Mr. Finch and Reese and her young partner down, oh boy, she will have to be interrogated by the top gun himself. How is she going to handle him? Well, it's almost a pattern that even if you're the bad guy and the machine has your number they'll do everything to save the target, and I bet the big chief's number is up and Mr. Finch and company will have to save him somehow and Carter may avoid the worst. Don't know about Fusco dying but they'll find someone else to work with Carter on the inside.

Shaw was barely shown this last ep, I like her but how she has changed from her sunny role in Fairly Legal, can't decide if I like her more in a comedy role... she was fun.