TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Mike and Molly: Archive through November 04, 2013 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wish cbs would make an official statement about this

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm almost certain it was not on mine either. Wish I hadn't erased it from the dvr so soon. I would've double-checked it.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I finally watched thought. I don't think anything was cut. I think there are two versions. In the link above when Mike shows up she says there's something she needs to tell him and he cuts her off about the ostriches. In the one CBS aired she didn't say that.

Weird.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when this will be on? Thanks

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
First week in November, I think.

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
Looked into it, right now they are not planning on
airing it until January as a mid season replacement
since they have so many new comedies. I am not impressed they are planning on waiting so long.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's coming back November 4th. It originally was going to be a mid season replacement in early 2014, but they needed a replacement sooner for the canceled "We Are Men".

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
So, why are they calling it "The New Mike and Molly" when it comes back? What they changed I wonder ... I've done some googling and can't seem to find an answer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that's a temporary thing until the new season is underway, or what. I guess we'll see in a few days how its title is listed in the official listings. It's still a little too far off to be in the listings.

Personally, I think it's a temp thing to draw in more viewers. It looks like the show is going to get a little more slapstick.

I tried to see any signs of Molly still being pregnant in the previews (By "still", I mean "at all", like are they going to forget some of us saw the unedited ep) and the only sign I saw was her beer bottle had a different color label than everyone else's, like maybe it was non-alc beer. Because seeing her fall out a window and do some of those stunts didn't seem like something they would make a pregnant character go through.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
maybe its new M/M so they can reset. Only half of us saw the scene that said she was preggers...have they ever explained that?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pamy, here's the explanation I saw on some articles online over the summer.

It said they decided at the last very minute to wait for the pregnancy announcement for the premiere of the next season, but not everyone around the world got the new version to air in time.

I think our questions will only be answered once we get to see the season premiere, because the previews are making no sense.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ETA to my post above:

When I said I read articles, I mean speculation type articles on the popular tv show sites. Not anything that was actual fact and released by CBS.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh ty!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The guy who plays Mike was on "The Talk" today, and Sheryl asked him if Molly is having a baby. He said Molly is not having a baby, and gave no further explanation on the subject.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Naja - I "think" I heard him say (after saying that Molly was not having a baby) that Molly would be or is having a "mid-life crisis". That would explain all the crazy ads being shown lately.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, but I meant he gave no further explanation on the subject of Molly not having a baby.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Melissa was on Jay Leno tonight, and she was charming as always, but again no mention of of what we want to know.....Like why they have decided to ignore the pregnancy announcement some of us saw in the finale ep.

Oh jeez I love her. She is so funny. If you missed her on Leno tonight, be sure to try to find the youtube.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Melissa McCarthy is supposed to be on Ellen today, FYI, and the show restarts this evening.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's kind of sad to me that she is getting all the attention - even the advertisments I have heard don't mention his name at all. I realize she is the "big star" right now but the show is "Mike and Molly" - not "Molly and that other guy."

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Mike (Billy Cardell) from the show, and his partner Carl were on The View last week - I think they just promote on different shows separately. But, Melissa is more well known now and other shows want her for the name recognition/ratings.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I think the producers thought the show was getting a little boring so now they have changed Molly's character to one that is more like all the characters she plays in movies. Not sure how this will work, but we will see.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I gave up on the show a while ago but my teenager still loves it. Have to keep a closer eye on it now though (I thought that they always went for the basest of jokes and most demeaning humor).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Roxi. I really wanted to like it, but it was just way to sophomoric for me, which was very disappointing.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
This show came out on the heals of Melissa's success in Bridesmaids - so I think that's why she's promoted the most - she's popular.

That being said, I've heard mention of Billy Cardell much more in the last few weeks with all the promotion than in all the past 3 seasons of the show. And Melissa just gushes about him when she's interviewed as well.